Chances of it being at E3? CDPR is going to E3, but it could just be for a Gwent booth

Chances of it being at E3? CDPR is going to E3, but it could just be for a Gwent booth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ucpnT3scJek
youtu.be/sqfwZuJTErI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chance it will be at e3 is high. The chance that it will be playable or show meaningful gameplay is low.

Apparently they have some kind of demo build ready

Watch them not bother just to piss us off.

cdpr insider here, gameplay on E3, release date december 2018

>iwanttobelieve.jpeg

No way its 2018. First of all, no need for them to rush CP this year, RDR 2 release in winter. They should release it in Early 2019 with winter 2019 expansion release or enhanced edition.

>room fades to dark
>trailer starts up
>amazing cyberpunk city
>alive living city with AI
>enterable in-doors for buildings
>climbing/vertical movement
>travel with vehicles with futuristic vehicles
>camera rotates around character showing all the possibilites
>coming this FALL
>Assassin's Creed Cyberpunk

Will it be cross gen?

I want to buy CDP stock on account that Cyberpunk will do well. Any reason I should not to?

I don't think it will rise that much

It's confirmed that they will have a gameplay reveal trailer and a playable demo for the journalist

my dad works for nintendo and he calls bullshit on this one

there was a massive 10% knee jerk spike right after the *beep*, I think buying now and selling after the E3 reveal is a solid plan

I keked

That's true. I don't see any reason you could lose money at least, even if the gains aren't that significant

Not a fucking chance. RDR2 basically cucked all other AAA devs for the last quarter of 2018, no way they'll release CP2077 this year.

>ywn be as effay as robo-cop on the right

They've gone on record saying they want the soundtrack to be something that doesn't exist yet, as in music that would be listened to in 2077. Post music that you think would exist 60 years from now

Dial-up noises.

... if it doesn't exist yet, how are we supposed to post it now?

Like Optimus Prime jacking off

Don't you put that evil on me.

I don't know, but the composer can't be having an easy time coming up with something totally new

I think those are almost pretty generic too at this point, a lot of games use that type of buzzing "ambient" for their background stuff

>Post music that you think would exist 60 years from now

Only nigger rap

Mumble rap done by text to speech

youtu.be/ucpnT3scJek
youtu.be/sqfwZuJTErI

Synthwave is too played out

I just hope the based Slavs keep the filthy blacks out of the game.

>American city in 2077
>no blacks

Or well I guess if it's gone full Vancouver and has been taken over by the Chinese

I made a Cyberpunk2077 image folder cause I'm going to be saving all the hot memes I see into it. It only has two pictures in it but that's how much I'm expecting 2077 to be one of the biggest and best games ever.

xbox exclusive, kiddos. that ms mooooney

PERSONAL