#4THEPLAYERS

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendoeverything.com/pillars-of-eternity-ii-deadfire-coming-to-switch-this-holiday/
gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2018/02/06/pillars-of-eternity-ii-deadfire-coming-to-consoles.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thanks for betatesting

PLEASE GIVE IT BACK

On switch? Damn, i guess i'll double dip.

Don't worry pcbros, you'll still have a bunch of pixelshit exclusive indie games to brag about!

HAHAHAHAHAHA GET ROASTED OBSIDIANUS

NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

>7hrs more content on PS4
what does this mean? never played the game so I dunno how long does it takes to beat it

So how would a crpg even work with a controller? Would you just have a cursor you move around with an analog stick?

Nice. A perfect excuse for piracy.

Just consolize the game like huds, options, simplify movement, etc. Like they did with Wasteland DC

Ps4 is the definitive version once again.

WE DID IT BAYBEE

I'm so happy Sonybros get to play the game too! Hopefully the game is a success on consoles too, because that means more money to the devs I love...

Why do you lie?

>for Sony platform
Nice try faggot.

between 40 and 240.
Decyphering what 7 hours mean in a game where you can stay on one screen for half an hour and still not idle has been very hard traditionally.

> crowdfunded game with exclusive content for console, and none of the contributers are on console
Well, thats an easily spotted lie.

Noooooooo, how can you do this to me, Obshitian! I've bought both PoE and Tyranny and you betray me thus? Cancelling my preorder right this instant!

>hack'n'slay on console
boy that shit's going to be nerfed

You can tell from the shit English that it's an edit/photoshopped

Cool. I'm glad to see sonybros having interest in an old style RPGs. Hope it comes to xbox and switch too, so everyone can enjoy it.

>Hope it comes to xbox and switch too, so everyone can enjoy it.
It will, it's already confirmed.

nintendoeverything.com/pillars-of-eternity-ii-deadfire-coming-to-switch-this-holiday/

Nearly all major PC releases make it to console sooner or later. Even crap like PUBG

>another one bites the dust
WTF (what the fuck) I didn't even post the petition yet.

gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2018/02/06/pillars-of-eternity-ii-deadfire-coming-to-consoles.aspx
Thanks for funding some entertainment #4THEPLAYERS.

7h of cinematic maybe

I'm having a hard time just imagining a console player play something like PoE but who knows? I mean it's a lot of telling with very little showing, the opposite of the bombastic shit that gets released there usually.
Anyway, I'm glad the people who might be interested get to play it, I'm just not seeing it happening on consoles.

Was DivOS2 even successful there?