Wait nevermind, reporting in

Wait nevermind, reporting in

>faceberg

>can you don't

>SMB2 is being full of shit
>SML is having decent taste
Yeah no.
And normies don't like galaxy, the love the NSMB games.

>normies hate sunshine
Just solidifies how it's the best game.

I no longer care about mario, bye bye bye

>Super Mario 3D Land
>Does not exist
What? The game was fine, far better than fucking NSMB

Doki Doki Mario is great, you brainlet

This is fux*ing epiccccc XD can I have permission to reblog it xir

>No Yoshis Island

>you like this game so you HATE similar ones
That really retardifies this

>SML2
>I love you
I love you too, nigga.

>tfw soytendo will never make a game like sml2 ever again
SOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Mario Galaxy is my favorite purely because of nostalgia. I find the Spin and Gravity mechanics so satisfying, and the beautiful atmosphere is just unrivaled in any other Mario game. I will, however, freely admit it is vastly inferior to games like Mario 64, Mario 3, and Mario World.

i only played sm64 and sunshine and dont know any of the other games
sunshine was more fun because of the watershooter

Opinion acknowledged and disregarded.

Translation: If you don't like Super Mario World, you're a faggot.
You're full of shit too.

Face it, bud, Mario Galaxy is old enough to be considered nostalgic at this point. Most people who played it as kids are in college by now.

>NSMBU et al
Pure cancer

Are there really many people who hate it? It's the best Mario

>mario galaxy
>nostalgia
are you 14yo?

I understand why people think Zelda II is shit, but I love the game.

However SMB2 being shit is a massive no.

>Can you don't

>BAD_OPINIONS.JPG

Game was released in 2007.
Anything over 10 years old is nostalgic, in my book. I was 10 when I played it.

Game is like, 11~ years old now user.

But it is just re skinned doki doki panic, come on user

Well we might have some differences on what we consider nostalgic, i consider nostalgic playing SMW on my gba or mario sunshine on the gamecube

I don't hate it, but liking one game doesn't mean you hate another. SMB2US, SMB3, World with a unique Luigi and Super Mario Land II are my favorite Classic Mario titles.

This meme is getting stale already.

Galaxy 2 is the best game in the series, prove me wrong.
Protip: You shouldn’t have to prove the opinions of others wrong to feel justified about yours

Protip: If we didn't try to prove others wrong then we wouldn't have a board and it would be dead or a hugbox you fucking retard

New Super Mario Bros completely ruined 2D Mario games.

Odissey is the more "normie" Mario game ever.

>can you not do

perfectly normal fampai

>Facebook

>facebook

I suppose some might consider 15 years to be the benchmark for nostalgic memories, but most people today have 10 as the baseline. Even in 2009 the N64 was considered "retro", and it was only just 10 years old at that point.

>normies don't even remember yoshi's island exists

Only gamecube babies like sunshine.

I know Mario games aren't meant to be hard, but I hated how stupidly easy MG2 was compared to MG1. The level design just wasn't as satisfying. Also, the NPCs hold your hand through the whole game and Rosalina even shows up to "guide" you to the goal if you die a lot on a stage. It's the same problem people had with the White Tanuki Suit in Mario 3D Land.

>love mario 3
FUCK. it got me. I just can't get into mario world. I even got it again on the eshop to try it again and i just can't like it.

Not him but how is Mario Galaxy 2 the easier one, when it's the first 3D Mario to start introducing the post game stuff like The Perfect Run and the postgame worlds in general which all the previous 3D Marios didn't even have? Stuff that's there only for people wh really struggle and is optional isn't that much for that.

>the soy videogame collection

SML2 BEST MARIO.

What's the matter, baby? Sunshine too hard for you?

not that user but fludd is terrible way to make platforming easy or fun in any way

t. so(n)yboy

Great, now those images with a whole game series and opinions as facts will be the new meme. Until now I saw this, Zelda and the Kirby one, what's next?

Sunshine isn't hard, but collecting the blue coins is boring and tedious.

Those things have existed since forever, I don't get why stuff like this get popular out of nowhere sometimes. I mean, why is steamed hams even a thing?

sunshinefags are the dark souls 2fags of mario

So they're correct?

nah, maybe you're thinking the ones with some reaction to every iteration, this one is worse because is pretty much categorizing opinions as facts

But I unironically love 2.

SMB3 is my favorite but I don't hate SMW.

No, that would be 3dworld and mario 2 fags. Sunshinefags are more like Dark Souls 3 fags

This is cringe as fuck.

Just like playing mario past age 17.

Yeah I do hate babies, is that supposed to be an insult? Kids only get more tolerable with age

>No Lost Levels

Then again I doubt that's anyone's favorite Mario

>Odyssey
>All Hail

LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH

Do I still have better taste if I enjoy SMW room hacks a lot?

Just played it yesterday, feels like shit compared to sunshine and odyssey desu

Galaxy is my favorite too but I think it’s vastly superior to any other 3D Mario game. I completely agree that the atmosphere is unrivaled and Koizumi essentially sneaking Rosalina’s Storybook into the game really sets Galaxy 1 apart as something special.

morio 3 and nothing more

Mommy give nin-nin.

>manchild is thin and attractive

This is shit, user. Do better.

I think Mario 64 is the better game because the level design is more open, with lots of hidden areas to explore, while Galaxy's is very linear. But I like Galaxy better because I think the mechanics and core gameplay is more fun to play around with, as well as the atmosphere.

I much more enjoy the tight gameplay the other games offer, galaxy feels like a floaty mess most of the time
Also
>motion controls

To each his own. I never really cared much for the ‘open’ design in 64/Sunshine. I prefer the more tightly designed obstacle courses in Galaxy.

>odyssey above sunshine/galaxy
fucking leave this board

Straight-up pure platforming guantlets are what mario is about. It’s okay to prefer open games like 64 or Odyssey but calling Galaxy “inferior” for being “linear” is just ignorant.

But I don't mind SMW.
It's distinctly worse and not as enjoyable to replay as 3, but it's still okay.

What's wrong with super mario 3d land?

No.

>Does not exist

I liked 3D Land better 3D World though

You're all crap

>Posts a series that isn't even the same genre
Here is your pity (You), kid

>You shouldn’t have to prove the opinions of others wrong to feel justified about yours
Yeah you should. That's how debate works, and you can prove opinions wrong if the holder of said opinions cannot justify them.

Yes

2D: World
3D: 64

In terms of difficulty:
Galaxy 2>Galaxy>Sunshine>>>>>

>SSS
You like beautiful variety filled world and simple gameplay but also love shitty minigames

>PiT
Your willing to go through something retardedly linear for a good story

>BiS
Mah Nigga

>DT
You appreciate the high quality efforts in this game despite the tutorials

>PJ
You are willing to put up with a bogged down World and horribly simple story for the best gameplay and pacing in the series

>Galaxy 2

Dude that game is pathetically easier than Galaxy 1, granted the first games difficulty boiled down to the mini game levels like the fucking air balloon but still

>Dream Team has a long tutorial despite being an otherwise good game
Trash. Worst M&L ever
>Paper Mario has a long tutorial despite being an otherwise good game
GOAT. Way better than TTYD

Weirdly enough I find the hardest levels from Galaxy 1 are the ones where you have to blow up trash. You have to position the bombs so perfectly and you're only given just barely enough time to do it.

>mfw my favorite mario game is a ROM hack
plebs btfo

>Mario 64
>Mario Galaxy
>New Super Mario Bros.
>Super Mario World
in exactly that order. would love to add Sunshine but I never played the entire game, so I can't tell whether it had that level of comfiness throughout the entire game. people should stop to whine about other people's tastes and just enjoy what they like playing

>can you don't
Well fuck you too

for me SMB3 and Galaxy1 are my tops, then SMW > SMB = SMW2 > SM64 > SML2 > Galaxy 2 > 3DW >[every other 2d/3d platformer mario game] > FUCKING 3DLand

This so much! And before someone starts to cry it's not a Mario game, look up the original japanese title.

why do people like SML2 so much? I remember playing it when I was 10 and I hated that shit. it just wasn't fun even though I loved SML1. had a lot of nostalgia for SML1 because it was the first mario I played but oh boy, the GB games were quite a huge change when it comes to gameplay mechanics. Mario Bros Deluxe was therefore my favourite GBC game back in the day

I never liked Mario 2. Killing enemies with platforming skills is more fun than plucking and chucking vegetables.

- Linear progression
- Forgettable stages
- Every new mechanic is reused from a different title
- Tanooki Suit absolutely breaks the game
- After-game is pure copy paste levels
- Final level is unlocked after collecting all star medals and beating all the levels twice

It might have saved the 3DS from being a dead handheld, but what it did after Galaxy was unforgivable. 3D World fixed most of it's issues but even then, no one bought the Wii U anyway

Yoshi's Island is the only correct choice

played the remake on the GBA. loved the graphics but that was it. being used to other mario games really made me not like SMB2 at all, especially due to the weapon vegetable thing

>can you don't
3D World haters, ladies and gentlemen.

>idiots not knowing yoshi's island was only called mario world 2 in the west