>>406031280

They would allow it if there were arabs looking for ficki ficki in it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PQvXEXtqFTw
gesetze-im-internet.de/juschg/__15.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GERMANY YES

this seems relevant to this thread

I'm not looking at your clickbait site, what's this about? Banning anime girls again?

>mass sexual assault skyrockets
>do nothing about it
>ban Gal Gun

Germany truly is the most retarded nation in Europe.

Cute

I dont really understand what this image is saying

nice click bait OP
game isn't banned in the first place, it just doesn't get rated, probally because it's some anime moe blob """game""" nobody cares about

This game is so offensive that it just cannot be rated by Germany's game rating board, the USK.

youtube.com/watch?v=PQvXEXtqFTw

Anime girls pose a threat to society and all.

>no rating means banned
Just import

>bad weebshit banned
Based Germans. They only play real mans shit like MHW, not some fap bait nonsense.

Just like cp isn't banned in germany, just import.

>probally because it's some anime moe blob """game""" nobody cares about
You're the type of nigger who says that and goes right back to posting FE waifu threads.

No, CP is actually banned, posession is illegal. No rating just means you can't advertise the game in any way - that includes putting it on a shelf in a store. You can still sell it from "under the desk" on request, but no one does that, because... why. Posession is also still legal.

you don't have to pretend to be retarded just to have something to post user

At least FE has good games beyond the waifus.
This trash had nothing going for it.

What are its actual grounds for not granting a rating? I'm honestly curious. The UK loliban was justified as it "could be used for grooming", it's fascinating what excuses these people will come up with.

>The UK loliban was justified as it "could be used for grooming"

Yet they let in millions of mudshits who actually groom kids for sex

BUY MY GAME NOW

Jesus, think of the chilluns, give the kids blood and war, not haram pantsu

You do get a death sentence for pork sandwiches in UK.

You need to let the repressed do that, user, it's what they did in their home country.

Good. Germany were big bullies during the last century and therefore they don't deserve fun.

That's not how it works.

It isn't rated and therefor won't be advertised or sold over the counter, but it's not banned and can still be sold on demand. This is mainly a practice that retailers use on their own accord to avoid controversy.

The reason behind the famous cases of censored video games was at first because of video games being classified as toys and later as a delibertate descision by the publishers to also avoid controversy.

Ratings in germany are self-monitoring, which means they're just a guideline not a regulation.

Meanwhile in murrica, you can't even show boobs in games.

What went wrong with the Krauts Sup Forums? What made them this way?

>thread about anime game
>suddenly Sup Forums
can't you just stay on your fucking board? is it that hard?

Yep. You can't make this shit up.
I can't stand this fucking country, it's good for its education and fuck all else, I'm off to nipland as soon as I can work out there.

>Almost every modern german film features multiple sex scenes with full nudity,
>They ban slightly lewd anime game

Yeah it isn't rated so it can't be sold, it literally says so in the first line of the article, also they do care about it as they refused to rate it.

Because under german law video games arent "art".

can't be sold isn't the same as banned retard

there are definitely games with boobs in america
gtav comes to mind
duke nukem too

Unironically, jews.

>I'm off to nipland as soon as I can work out there.

Lmfao its always the closet weebs that think Japan is the holyplace. Just a reminder that in japan you'd be treated like an outsider and get nothing but garbage jobs.

>treating britbong weeb blogposts as facts

It can still be sold and you can import it anyway
Stop falling for populism

>can't be sold
Can't be advertised. Can be sold.
The actual problem here.

I've already been out there for a few years, just need to finish up my course before I can get the position I want. Learnt nip in advanced so it's not a big deal.
>closet weeb
Open weeb, thank you very much.

This just means that you can't display it in retail stores and can't advertise it
Digital distribution is fine

NO

Jews and arabs! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE cuck

Not to mention grind up middle school girls to cook and serve as kebab.

Does Germany try to break up the EU?
Why would any

go back to pol retard

>muh weeb game can't be sold at gamestop! THIS ECONOMIC UNIONS HAS TO STOP REEE

How is what I said related to Trump or the american alt-right?

pol existed before it was alt-right trump general, user

>Digital distribution is fine
No, it isn't.

gesetze-im-internet.de/juschg/__15.html

Thats like saying "lets go swim outside" in january because water used to be warm in the summer.

Only degenerates buy retail in Germany. You import the good shit from Austria or simply pirate everything you need.

Or better yet just don't live in Germany

those digging hands look pretty neat. do you think there is a mechanism inside of them that scoop when you clench a handle inside of them?

>people are still refererring to ONE article straight from a british tabloid
so Gordon ramsey really had his sex midget eaten by a badger then?

We aren't that far just because USK refused a rating. BPjM acts independently from the USK, and their classification as endangering youth would be required for that paragraph to trigger.

>pedobait animeme games banned
weebs btfo

>Sand niggers don't commit sexual crimes

Take a peak at Germany leftshit

As far as I know no one got prosecuted only for having loli, as everyone who was also had cp

>living anywhere in europe that isn't based helvetica

>banned!
>w-well actually it just hasn't been rated...
Muh clickbait
What this mens is that it's indexed, aka they can't advertize it publicly, but can still sell it just fine

Huh that's weird, usually they only get autistic about gore, lewds have literally never been a problem here. I wonder if it's another symptom of being BURGERED

why did he smear strawberry jelly on his window?

Their real men died some 75 years ago. Now they're a mongrelized admixture of anglo, slav and jew rapebabies

What is being a mountain kike like?

Who cares?

That's a lot of words you don't know the meaning of.

Shit what game was replaced by robots again? Was it left 4 dead?

EU, everyone suffers from Germanys ratings because every publisher makes 1 version of the games for the entire region.

Just make a JP Nintendo account, Germany bros.

half life 1 and earlier C&Cs come to my mind.

>fake country

Germany had special versions or no release for most of the time now (actually can't think of a counterexample). PEGI releases aren't affected.

haha fucking half life, good lord i always imported and that steam exists

She is so dumb haha xD
>captcha
>select cars
>clusterfuck of cars
>select them, even the hidden ones
>WRONG

It's actually weird to me how backwards all places in the world still are. It seems really apparent that in a "free" society certain things should not be allowable or normative, but that just isn't the case.

Living in America I assumed when I was young we were super free and could do whatever we want, but I quickly learned that most people here are religious zealots who only believe in freedom when it suites them. I naively thought secular individuals would be different, but in San Fransico has taught me anything it's that the American way is to be a zealot, the religion portion is irrelevant.

Then you have shit like Germany or the UK, where straight up censorship is perfectly fine and nobody cares. I mean government imposed Censorship too, not this "we don't like it as a company so we don't do it" stuff. Now I see in the news people voting themselves into dictatorships, people treating a relatively normal leader of a country that was absolutely destroyed as if he is a super genius evil emotionless Stalin 2.0 and just massive amounts of misinformation and misguidance from everyone everywhere.

What the fuck are we supposed to do? I want to just ignore it and go on with my life but I see how dangerous information is in the modern world because of my profession? Is the only realistic solution some actual patriots style system with a decent purpose created by social libertarians?

Oh well I like video games.

I look forward to seeing screenshots of it being top 10 best selling in digital eshop in germany

Imagine unironically trying to buy a videogame that caters to Japanese Culture while not knowing Japanese

Learn japanese you fucks.
And these developers need to stop shipping these games overseas and associating english language with it

Fuck ALL aspects of Globalism. All of you supporting this shit need a noose, STAT

Protip: We've existed as an independent country longer than cuckmany, britburkastan or france

>EU
I repeat my question.

It wasn't furthering the teachings of muhhammad?

more like they make a special German version that they then also sell in Austria
fucking piefkes

Don't be mean.

How would you name a game that was censored to fit Germanys ratings unless they specifically came out and said "oh yeah we never implemented offending material to begin with that wouldn't pass Ger ratings"

guy on the far left is an american tourist btw

... what are you on about? Germany gets special germany-only versions all the time. That's no secret, and they openly say that.

It's not that much work. It's just a pain for people to get around.

Imagine unironically trying to buy a videogame that caters to Japanese Culture while not knowing Japanese

Learn japanese you fucks.
And these developers need to stop shipping these games overseas and associating english language with it

Fuck ALL aspects of Globalism. All of you supporting this shit need a noose, STAT

>Eurocuck
>Banning chinese drawings
>Let Muhammeds and left wing scum destroy the continent every month

They deserve that

>Learn japanese you fucks.
>And these developers need to stop shipping these games overseas

Wait so, you want us to learn Jap to play imported games, but then tell the developers to stop exporting games?
Do you want us to to to Japan to play them?

COD:MW2 doesn't allow you to shoot civilians in the airport mission in the German language versions

USK shit affects me in Austria too, despite us having PEGI like the rest of europe

This. There should be a global ban in weebshit due to its impact on the industry. We need less mass production on games devoid of substance actually selling because permavirgins can't figure out how to jerk off and buy a real game.

Jews, literally.
Just look at merkel.

>We need less mass production on games devoid of substance
So, you're in favor of closing down EA and ubisoft then?

Western games are the cancer that killed videogames,anybody that actually knows the industry would tell you that.Think about all the shovelware that gets released every day,PUBG for example sold 24+ million copies.

why Klopp is there

This is a disgusting read, even more so knowing that a woman herself wrote it filled with internalized misogyny.

Why, galgun is lewd only, nothing bad about ir.

>PUBG for example sold 24+ million copies.
that's because of the chinese, retard

>Wait so, you want us to learn Jap to play imported games, but then tell the developers to stop exporting games?
>Do you want us to to to Japan to play them?

No, if you want to buy a japanese game, you either import it offline, or you get a japanese PSN account and download it from the japanese marketplace

the whole "make an english version of the game" SHOULD NEVER EVER OCCUR. By doing that, japanese developers expose themselves to foreign ideas and globalize their regime in the process

Japan is for the Japanese. The shit it makes needs to be taken in context.

>ficki ficki
buchstäblich mein neger

While both are known to saturate markets and have less than friendly tactics for consumers, they still release games with good gameplay time to time.

Anything that still manages to have any gameplay at all still stands well above weebshit.

You should see how angry F1 grid girls are against feminists now.
Feminist left thousand of women unemployed from jobs they loved.