I found out one of those arcades with a fatass selection and initial entrance fee to play all the games you want for...

I found out one of those arcades with a fatass selection and initial entrance fee to play all the games you want for the day is like 20 minutes away from my house and I'm making a day of it tomorrow.

I know they have Crazy Taxi and I'll probably make a beeline to that and do that for awhile. But what other games should I look for and play while I am there?

Arcade thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

gallopingghostarcade.com/games-list/
youtube.com/watch?v=H2XEki09vi4).
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's the game selection I'll be working with

gallopingghostarcade.com/games-list/

I didn't put it in the OP because you know how Sup Forums is, I didn't want shill squad jumping down my throat.

It's this list

That was me. Simulatenous post. Don't let the thread die. I'm making a list for you. Descending order of must plays

>I'm making a list for you. Descending order of must plays
BASED

oops forget that. Will take too long.
Must plays first

True it's a fatass list

must plays
after burner
alien vs predator
apache 3
arabian
assault

they have some shit/nostalgia's sake ones don't know if you will like it.

cont....

I appreciate the help senpai

Im driving to the eyedoctor and will bump again when I get there

battle garegga
battle shark
battlezone
beach head
bevis andbutthead
black widow don't know if you will like this but I do
blaster
blood brothers
brave fitherfitghers a bit new this one
a lot of rare ones, some already ported to consoles
cont..

I've been to GGA last year
it's super nostalgic and super cringe at the same time, you feel like you're surrounded by reddit but you can't help but marvel at the old arcade tech
>they don't really fix the cabinets much, so if you find a broken arcade stick, it's broken for a few months
I wanted to like that place more though. It DOES have the broody atmosphere, but it's not like New Retro Arcade

You could just emulate all of these.

Play the ones that have actual peripherals I guess.

I mean that'll definitely be a good idea once I have some more favorites of my own and don't want to pay the fee to play them but I'm more going for the atmosphere and experience and the games.

Boogie Wings The Great Ragtime Show
cadash
burger time
buck rogers
captain commando
crackdown
congobongo
commando
circus charlie
choplifter
chiller
centipede
castlevania
carrier aiwring
star wrs

unfortunately I have to go too but checking the rest of the list, they have fucking rare ones that I haven't played/seen in decades but most of the list are the normie tier of arcades if you know what I mean.

Played most on this list and now can't help but feel nostalgic really should make my own custom arcade with lots of pheripherals

some can be played in mame have bad dumps and unless you have a custom arcarde, still different

>Vampire Savior.
>GGXX Midnight Carnival.
All you need.

I really appreciate it man thanks

Thanks guys

Do they have retro shit? If you have buddies, Gauntlet is a lotta fun. And Virtual On is the best mecha simulator game out there.

>they have the Japanese only left 4 dead arcade game
Neat

>Sunset Riders
>Samurai Showdown II
holy shit, you can play both of these. why arent you there RIGHT NOW?

>F-Zero AX

If you have GX and a GCN memory card, play that, and try to unlock all the machines.

That one cop game where you chase a suspect and need to ram it. hard as balls but if the arcade is still functioning correctly it should be fun since the cabin itself simulates a moving car quite nicely

Holy shit I do ill have to bring my memory card

That castlevania game looks rad (youtube.com/watch?v=H2XEki09vi4).
Why does it look so good? It came out in 1988 something is this some arcade sorcery?

Yes, you do, and it has to have F-Zero GX game data on it(garage data doesn't count). I believe that in order to unlock the machines, you have to complete a race as them on any track except Sonic Oval.

>it's all old stuff
Awful
At least they have F-Zero AX

I'm a little sad that they have no pokken or 2017 cruisn desu

Bump

>no stepmania
its shit desu