Visual novel

>visual novel
>beta testing
nisa what the fuck

Out There Chronicles Episode 2 needed some fucking beta testing. It had game breaking bugs on the first week.

Just because the game is mostly a VN means it's free of bugs?

Knowing NISA, it probably does need beta testing.

maybe for dialogue, theres a lot of TL errors and typos in the first game. You would think they'd have enough people to be able to do that in-house, though.

How retarded are you?

Fucking genius if you ask me, instead of hiring some QA technicians to bug their game they just give away few "beta" copies of the game and get bug reports for free.

Anyone else preorder this game when amazon had that glitch for it?

If you ever worked in tech you'd know that normie descriptions of problems do -not- help you at all.
Having some gamers QA your product leads to more work and overhead than had you payed a QA team to do it in the first place.

>Do our work for us because we fucking suck at it!

How retarded are you? MangaGamer fucked up Kara no Shoujo's release and gave everyone a major spoiler early on because they fucked up the flag for the game's notebook and revealed the killer's identity when you first meet them. No matter what genre it is QA is important.

A fucking beta for a vn, this is what you think should be acceptable in the vidya industry? Wew fucking lad

Yes, I do think having a QA phase is acceptable.

People who like anime and weeb shit are degenerate.

Thats not the same thing you utter fucking spastic.

It's exactly the same thing. Please explain what you think the problem is here.

You really dont get it huh, there is no difference for you between releasing a beta and not releasing one?

People who say the word "degenerate" are the true degenerates and need to go back to /polr9k/

the first one was 90% a giant mess, with some enjoyable parts
my autism wont let me pass this one so i hope its gonna be better

>twisted

This, itd probably brick your console

free game if you get accepted i guess

>NISA avoiding paying playtesters by hiring random autists online for free
Yikes. Are they that hard up for money? I'm sure the translation quality is going to be fantastic then.