P4/Part 4

P4/Part 4
>main characters are highschool kids
>they are after a serial killer in a small japanese town
>"a manifestation of a Persona User's personality in the Persona series, referred to as a "mask" for an individual to use to face hardship."
>"A Stand can also represent the manifestation of an individual's innate "fighting spirit" and embodies, to an extent, the individual's psyche. However, Stands may also derive through the exploration of possibilities and expression of the mind, in which case, only a large amount of mental strength is required."
>MCs are gay as fuck

When will Sup Forums admit this is just jojo but bad?

The creator of Persona 3 has implied that his ideas were independently conceived and he holds no inspiration for the Persona series according to Persona fans, but there is so much that I can't attribute it to pure coincidence. If such an interview exists, I honestly call BS on his claims. Especially considering that one of the main designers of the SMT series has done an interview with Araki in the past.

>just jojo but bad
So just JoJo.

>The creator of Persona 3 has implied that his ideas were independently conceived and he holds no inspiration for the Persona
Wait, he doesn't even recognize Jungian psychology as an inspiration?
That's some Kojima tier delusion.

From Stardust Crusaders onward JoJo was the gayest shit i've ever seen in my whole fucking life. The first two seasons were godly though.

Literally the only negative thing you said about the game was that the MCs are gay as fuck

so jojo to you is the fact that they have stands? no wonder you have shit taste

>Persona 5 (2016) has criminal mcs
>Jojo Part 5(2001) also has criminal mcs
gee i wonder where they got their ideas from

Part 2 is literally the gayest part besides 5

Bullshit. SJ has literal Jojo references.

>this thread again

>Persona 2 has nazis and ancient south american stuff

JoJo is about filler fights and dumb gimmicks.
Persona is about loser weebs pretending people care about them.

shit mistagged

Araki has said his inspirations were Western art and wanting to explore superpowers. And obviously Tarot shit is how he initially introduced Stands. That's how he viewed Stands, just as superpower shit. JoJo is basically no-cape capeshit.
Persona was built around psychology and sociology.
Both took different paths to end up with similar powers.

>No capes

JoJo is basically an X-men anime.

Is jojo but without all the gay shit.

The developers of Persona are very open about the obvious JoJo influence, and P4 has enough to it that it's not just a DiU knockoff, so I wouldn't say that.

>without all the gay shit
>when Yosuke's in P4

Bitch they had an entire section in Golden dedicated to teaching some basics in Jungian psychoanalysis

Too complicated, let me simplify things: