Why does nintendo keep holding games hostage like the xeno series. Nintenbroters don't care about rpgs...

Why does nintendo keep holding games hostage like the xeno series. Nintenbroters don't care about rpgs. Thus game should be in the ps4

People with ps4s don't like jrpgs anymore

You don't want it, trust me.

>Xenogears
>On Sony console, underappreciated gem
>Xenosaga
>On Sony console, causes Takahashi's wife to try to kill herself
>Xenoblade
>Leaves the fetid curse that is Sony consoles, sells way past expectations and becomes a flagship franchise

inb4 Eric

Maybe other publishers shouldn't have tried to get Soraya to hang herself then.

Muh doki doki meme club refetence

Just seething arent you.
"Flagship" barely 200k sold

>Nintenbroters don't care about rpgs
Sold over a million on an install base of 10 million even tho it was hardcore normie filter weeb jrpg
P5, Nier Automata could sell only a million more while being on a 70 million install base. heck even mainstream shit like Horizon and Bloodborne only broke 2mil while being critical successes.
Face it, Most PS4 owners only play fifa cod and otehr dudebro games. niche Jrpgs have a much better chance at selling on nintendo.

XC2 sold over 1 million.

uh it has sold over a million worldwide you retard

1 millers in a month

inkredible

>holding games hostage like the xeno series
Are you retarded? no need to answer, that was rhetorical question
Most of the Xeno series is on various playstations and playable on PC.
XC1 and XCX are playable on PC.
Stop being a retard and just pick any of them to play while waiting for the Switch getting emulated.

>First game gets massive praise and only gets localized due to overwhelming fan demand, gets a pathetic amount of copies sent worldwide.
>True sequel comes out and breaks 1mil on a new console in a month.

>breaks 1mil on a new console in a month.
You say that as if it was some kind of impediment when the Switch was sorely lacking in non-indie, non shitty port game department so much million people bought high budget waifu sim.

>niche Jrpgs have a much better chance at selling on nintendo.
They don't, see how all the actually niche series are on Sony consoles, where they actually sell, even Metal Max is back on Sony consoles now after nearly dying on the 3DS, where people hardly buy actually niche stuff.

If your game sells one million copies it ain't niche.

I liked the game but was seriously surprised when I heard it sold over 1mill.

Good times ahead for switchbros. Can't wait for SMT

Broke a million in 30 days

Keep moving those goalposts

Monolithsoft is wholly owned by Nintendo.

XC2 is shit anyway, X was way better.

>Xenoblade
>game

almost got me there trickster.

>It's a flop that only sold 200k!
>it sold a million
>D-DOESN'T COUNT CUZ IT HAZ WIMMIN!

Who's seething now?

Who's up for another rousing ACfag thread? Anybody?

>Nintendo doesn't care about rpgs! This game should've been on the PS4!
No it actually did well.
>It's just a high budget waifu sim!

SONY switched target audiences years ago. The PS3 barely had any decent JRPG aside from the awesomeness that was Ni no Kuni and maybe folklore. It was just shameful that both Xbox and Wii had better JRPGs in general than the PS3.

PS4 has a bit more but the quality is just abysmal and honestly the new audience is more interested on online and shooters (damn xbox drones for jumping ship) and whatnot than on single player story driven turn based JRPGs.

New audience pretty much settles for ARPGs.

>Why does Sony keep games hostage like Killzone, Uncharted, God of War, Sly Cooper, Gravity Rush, Gran Turismo

Hurrrrr durrrrrrrr

Stay butthurt Monster Hunterfag.

>Pc port begging
HAHA PCFAGS BTFO
>Soystation port begging
S-stop holding games hostage! Put them on the superior console that t-totaly has games!

I'm not but whatever.
If you want to keep going you can try to comment on the 'non shit port non indie shit' part of the post though.

Port-begging is the best PS4 exclusive.

>The PS3 barely had any decent JRPG aside from the awesomeness that was Ni no Kuni and maybe folklore.
> It was just shameful that both Xbox and Wii had better JRPGs in general than the PS3.

Please, remove yourself and your absolute trash taste from this board

I just want a Xenosaga HD PC release desu

>The PS3 barely had any decent JRPG
>Demons souls is somehow a bad game now

Demon Souls isn't a JRPG you brainlet.

Keep moving those goalposts chief

It's an RPG made by a japanese company though. That makes it a JRPG.

>malm

>Demon Souls isn't a JRPG

>Nintenbroters don't care about rpgs

XBC2 outsold MVCI, a multiplatform title and latest installment of a series more popular than Xeno ever will be. Say what you want about MVCI being a colossal failure but XBC2 still outsells multiplats with a pedigree.

It's an action game you tard.

No, we all know is an american rpg sherlock

So is Xenoblade 2.

Marvel vs Capcom sucked though

It isn't an RPG.

It's action/adventure.

NO IT'S NOT

>it isn't this vague definition of no use to anyone it's this vague definition of no use to anyone

>megaman and call of duty are both shmup because you shoot things up in both games

Damn I love playing my favorite rpg named call of duty. Getting levels there is pretty cool for a jet fighter simulator.

If your basic attack wasn't automatically done, I'd agree.
But it's far more on the .hack// or FF12 side of things than Secret of Mana or Kingdom Hearts.

>Demons Souls isn't a JRPG because it isn't turn based like Xenobla-OH WAIT

Worms WMD
Gear Club Unlimited
Mario + Rabbids
Tinymetal

>awesomeness

>If your basic attack wasn't automatically done, I'd agree.
>Having shit mechanics doesn't make it an action based game
It's a shitty action RPGs, but it is an action RPG all the same.

You shoot in directions other than up in those games, dumbass. A shmup like Galaga or Space Invaders restricts your shooting to up and a shootemright such as Gradius has you shooting exclusively to the right. I can't believe I browse the same forum as a retard that can't even understand genres.

>shootemright

>awesome-ness
>awseome Ness

I THINK YOU'RE ON TO SOMETHING

What's wrong user you think I'm postemwrong

>shootemright
So things like Gyruss are Shootemcenter?
And stull like Internal Section are Shootemtubes with some Shootemsomewhere sections?

>shootemleftists

Don't mind if I do.

The point was that you don't actively manage your attacks, but the focus in on positioning and timing of "Specials."
The same basic system in FF12, and it isn't considered an action rpg.
Secret of Mana, KH, Souls, even Witcher 3 all have you input to do any attack or action.

And if you invert the screen on Ikaruga you're playing a rare shootemdown

>but the focus in on positioning and timing of "Specials."
Just like in Demons souls?

>b-but you actively manage your attacks
Not with that input lag. :)

God damn Sonybros are so retarded