Bruh

bruh...

>its real

so is this the goldshire new meta ?

OUT OF THE WAY

>wow head STILL hasn't fixed the shield bug in model viewer
fucking useless retards

I can't wait for the puppykin. For now though i guess i'll have to just enjoy my terroristkin.

>how can we get worse than worgen and pandas?
>

classic soon though.

>an even more furry race to take the heat away from worgen so i can play them in peace

thank god
enjoy hordecucks

*inhales*

>3 mammal anthro races
>no fish or bird people

they are not even subtle about the fetish pandering

Every day we stray further from God's light.

God damn I just rerolled Highmountian arms warrior am I going to have to do it a third time for these glorious bastards

bruh look at this dude

>Imp-fucking-plying this is going to be a horde race when it uses the goblin skeleton

They're alliance for sure

Blizzard has been actively targeting sexual fetishes with their character design since at least 2004

Only Horde can even gain reputation with them, so how in the fuck would that work out?

>Mfw these join the horde
so tell me about the alliance boys does it at least up hold blood and honor?

In that case you're probably right.

>You lived to see the day that the horde had more midgets than the alliance

What a time to be alive

>fill the game with more elffags and furries because they have no standards and will buy any old shit
genius plan

Blizzard announced ar Blizzcon that the Vulpera are allied to the horde you fucking retard

Wait this isn’t real is it?
I am so glad I don’t play wow anymore.

a rogue faction or something. i don't fucking know i just don't want these goddamn foxes in my faction.

are these fan made?

I guess when you cant make an RPG you make a shit taste simulator and milk retards

Relax.

It's real, they got added to a file of player and NPC races, but they where put directly below Dark Iron dwarfs so people assume they are gonna be playable.

Furries on suicide watch

When?

Why WOULDN'T these become playable? Don't they want to pander to furries?

never you disgusting skunt

They're still complaining about Worgen after all these years and blizz still haven't given a fuck. what do you think

mate there's like 5 furry races already, that's 5 too much.

Fuck off

There are several things to suggest that they'll be playable, like full underwear models which purely NPC races don't have, among other things.

Everything seems to suggest that the thin men won't be playable while the big boys will because of things like this, and the same goes for vulpera.

The funniest thing is that if they actually did become playable, people are retarded enough to think they would be popular

They'd literally be another bottom of the barrel race next to pandaren and goblins. I don't know where the "WoW is furry XD" meme came from, all the furry races are massively unpopular, same with the shortstacks.

The thing is, a lot of people actually love those races even if they don't play them themselves. They like to see them around still.

Scalies are even worse than furfags.

How is more choices and customization ever a bad thing?

>goldshire
lmao he doesn't know.

It's just a case of "STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE" and people getting offended over something that doesn't, or at least shouldn't, affect them.

just give to me my bara human males blizzard!

flooding the game with furfags will affect me

It's more like playing on a high populated degenerative serves like Illidan and Tich I just don't want to see Durotar arenas and bgs filled with this little fluffy fucks in slut mogs.

I thought I wanted straight backed orcs but honestly these fat bastards are growing on me

They're already there, numbnuts. They always were.

>People think blizzard will put that much effort in
Blizzard are the laziest motherfuckers on the planet.
The frequently just say FUCK IT THE EXPANSIONS OVER NEXT ONE WILL BE IN A YEAR
90% of any new content is a reskinned skeleton of a BC/WotLK model.

Im convinced half of any new thing is just a reskinned Therazane model at this point.

I AM THE LAW

At the end of the day it's completely irrelevant if it's some slutmog fox or a big burly orc as long as the game plays the same.

>as long as the game plays the same
Well depending on the size of the race some might be harder to see does no one remember the gnome noggenfrogger days.

Retards see fur and think furry. They don't realize that furries jack off to human-proportioned animals, and not too many actually shoot ropes to fucking midgets.

Blizz actually made a statement about this. They're making some new races under 'playable' code to better model any of the gear that won't be exclusive to them like with the Grummels, Naga, Vroken, etc. etc. Pretty sure they did the same thing for the Vrykul in Legion, but nobody made too vig a deal since it was before ARaces got announced.

Vrykul lack some features that the Vulpera and Kul'tirans do, especially the female ones. The thin humans also lack important features that playable races do. Why would they be excluded from this?

Well they made the decision not to resub a lot simpler

>painted on armor

what the fuck is this

Literally what is wrong with reusing a skeleton? Do you have any idea how much time and effort it takes to make a completely new skeleton complete with animations?

Of all the things for you retards to complain about, reusing one of a hundred skeletons takes the fucking cake. Complain about the overuse of a few, sure, but you dumbasses would bankrupt a company in a week if you had it your way.

>Do you have any idea how much time and effort it takes to make a completely new skeleton complete with animations?
Do you have any idea how many employee's blizzard has working on WoW and how much money they make? Defending blizzard of all devs.

>join savage horde based around blood and honour
>half the population looks like this

>Blizzard makes a shitload of custom assets for WoD
>Expansion releases with fucking nothing because they spent half their development budget on garrison buildings
>GUIZE WHY DON'T THEY ONLY MAKE CUSTOM ASSETS, I WANT A HUMAN WITH A VERY SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT RUNNING ANIMATION

literally kys if you think that won't royally fuck up content release pace and quantity you brainlet moron.

More choice is what led you to become a furfag manchild who sits in a basement posting on the internet all day. Your cretinous parents gave you too much freedom.

Do you have downs? Like honestly, do you?

>getting this shitty furry yiffing-bait fox race when the game already has a canine race with the Worgen
>we could've gotten those neat snake people instead

I wish WoW would just fucking die already.

Come on, that's obviously furbait.

They don't even look like they could speak.

Did you forget the part where a regent-lord of the largest human kingdom tried to massacre them?

Humans and Elves have literally never had a close relationship in Warcraft. Outside of Dalaran, the Elves wanted barely anything to do with the humans. They only sent a few thousand troops during the Second War, and even that was just a courtesy.

Am I supposed to laugh at the new race or the retarded equipment?

This is exactly what I'd say as a CM when called out and trying to save face.