What's your opinion on David Cage games?

What's your opinion on David Cage games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X-L-G1q_0L8
youtube.com/watch?v=Qr5EuMxsOic
youtu.be/EopO9wiHpcg?t=3m56s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait, he's making games now?

>games

>games

JASON?

I unironically liked Heavy Rain. Everything else is shit.

heavy rain's ending was shit, beyond was ok

Indigo prophecy was BASED

Pretty sure Omikron was the only game he made and WEW...

>the detective was the killer
literally FUCK OFF david cage

this is not how write mystery
it's literally the biggest sin in crime/murder mystery shit

I fapped to this scene

I wish I could understand their logic,they removed the supernatural elements from Heavy Rain just before release because apparently they didn't want another supernatural game and then they go ahead and make beyond anyway. Thanks for creating a shit ton of plot holes in HR that didn't need to exist.

>"""""""""games"""""""""
>the detective was the killer

They could at least have good writing but they don't.

heavy rain is better than any nu-telltale games episodic garbage.

Worst thing was the villain reveal, it really felt bad, like a late change which it probably was but it's still worth playing for all Scott's levels which are great.

Friendly reminder that Quantic Dream are /ourguys/

Not vidya

fap fap fap?

I wish I could find that heavy rain/walking dead comparison somebody posted on here ages ago. Something about heavy rain getting all ticks but because it was the wrong choice because something about clementine being 'muh waifu'

They make for funny youtube videos where people shit on them.

it's just that quantic dream games change rather drastically depending on your choices and how you play the game, ttg's shit is the same fucking story from start to finish with minor variations

Ahm here to see Packo

Agent Nahman Jayden, FBI

The FBI's best and brightest
youtube.com/watch?v=X-L-G1q_0L8

youtube.com/watch?v=Qr5EuMxsOic

youtu.be/EopO9wiHpcg?t=3m56s
Show me your left breast

The detective being the killer is not a bad thing. The problem is that you control him, and he literally thinks "I have to catch the killer".

>that clock shop scene
Sasuga Cage.

Controlling him wasn't the problem, I liked the idea that it turns out you were trying to collect the evidence all along and you didn't even realised, it was the pointless thought bubbles that ruined it. Like you said, he thinks things like that and never once "hmm I should get rid of the evidence because I'm the killer", I mean obviously that would spoil the surprise early on so it would have just made more sense not to have the stupid feature at all, you don't need it.

I remember fucking up everything the first time I played. I got everyone killed and I felt so stupid not figuring out the killer sooner.

>I want to find a father that would die for his son
>find him
>lol I guess I'll kill him anyways
WHAT DID SCOTT MEAN BY THIS

SHAUN

How did Scott spread all that broken glass throughout a winding pipe system that's too small for him to fit inside?
How did Scott know exactly when Ethan would arrive at the "cut off your finger" trial to ensure he would be there to watch it and confirm he did it?
Why does Scott know how to reprogram GPS navigators?