Women will never understand this

Women will never understand this

rise, dear brother........ for that........ is our curse..........

That's a silly line

actually women love homosexual characters your stupid faggot

>bishounen bros
>not having chicks warm around them
Try again fag.

this picture looks gay as fuck, homie.

Lothric basically turned into Gower's ring of protection in 2nd phase.

>homie

He's not talking about women shipping them, though. Shipping characters or whatever the equivalent to waifuing is for males doesn't mean you understand anything.

I'll never get why people have to be so obsessed with that stuff. To the point that you come into a thread and that's all you can think of. It's pathetic.

>pathetic
Is there a bigger calling card for an obviously angry nerd?

Brotherhood is a foreign concept to women though through no fault of their own.

Lothric is a twink that would rather hide away and mope around in his castle than fight for his kingdom or at the very least take a stand for what he believed in. All while relying on his brother for protection.

He is like the least masculine character in souls.

i will never undestand why he doesn't just stand up.

They’re both crippled

Since when is masculinity for the sake of masculinity a good thing? That's not interesting. They are a pair of cripples who deny what the gods would demand from them. That in it's self is standing(not literally because come on ) for what he believes in.

easy garbage boss fight.

He isn't taking an actual stand though, he is just hiding away in his room like a child hoping nobody will bother him. On top of that he doesn't even believe in anything, he was manipulated into rejecting his duty, and doesn't seem to reject the flame for any other reason than "I don't feel like burning, but there's nothing else I want to do either".

>tripcode

He fights and defeats several others that come for him and his brother. You just kill him. He is actievely resisting the will of the gods by hiding from the flame.

Be real here you just want to talk shit because he is not a stereo typical "alpha" and you love that cock.

Wat the actual fuck are you expecting him to do? he is waiting out for the end of the world.

>I don't feel like burning
pretty good reason to forsake your destiny honestly, not like linking the flame is as fruitful as it used to be
weird how he can't be spared for the end of fire ending

I'm sorry, user.

well he's a whaaAAaacCky guy with tons of tricks up his sleeve!

difficulty is subjective but I've never died to them all the shitters I got summoned for sure fucking did though

>Wat the actual fuck are you expecting him to do?
Kill the other three lords and end the age of fire. DaS3's story makes absolutely no sense at all.

>rise, dear brother...

>He wants the cripple to travel all the way over to the other lords when his brother can barely stumble around a fucking room carrying him.

user they are both literally cripples.

>filename
haha very funny.

What you dont understand about the story?

what are some other games women will understand better than men?

They can teleport. Being unable to walk is a non-issue.

>Abyss Watchers
>Let's kill each other.
>Reasoning behind this is never explained.
>Aldrich
>I'm just going to eat some people I guess.
>Btw do you like my nonsensical clusterfuck of DaS1 references? I have lifehunt scythe because and I also ate Gwyndolin and I'm using Nito's sword because why not?
>Pontiff
>Who the fuck even knows what I'm doing, but I better feed someone to Aldrich so I can lord over my big empty city full of zombies.
>Yhorm
>My city got burned by fire that has no backstory.

It's like the bells went out of their way to resurrect the biggest fuck ups that have ever linked the flame. On top of that, how exactly do you resurrect someone that's already burned themselves to death to extend the Age of Fire? Guess we'll never know because the game doesn't bother to tell us.

>Be real here you just want to talk shit because he is not a stereo typical "alpha" and you love that cock.

I'm calling him fucking pathetic. He has no great passion or anything else he cares about except being gay for his supportive older brother. He simply doesn't want to burn because burning hurts.
Absolutely nothing about that is hard to understand, the male condition or otherwise.

Metal Gear games.

Okay then, i'll try and help you with what i know:
>Watchers
If you look at their clothes, it has black goo in it, hinting they got tainted by the Abyss. And since they fight the Abyss, they are in this eternal loop of killing each other.
>Aldrich
This is your standard japanese representation of the evil priest. His sin: gluttony. So he eat people in life, children at that. But he had a revelation(or so he claims) about the coming of a new age and decided to devour the gods. He's in the mid of eating Gwyndolin when you interrupt and while doing so he see's Priscila in a dream and thats where the Scythe comes from. It's a miracle you can create from his soul, and in Dark Souls miracles are stories which you have so much faith in, it materializes.
>Pointiff
I dont remember much about his motives but he did have an agenda.
>Yhorm
He used the Profaned Flame, that maybe was tainted with Abyss or not, as fuel to the First Flame thinking it would work well. It ended up killing all his subjects and he just went insane with the grief after it.

Just accept the magic behind the Bell of Awakening.

>Reasoning behind this is never explained.
They were tainted by the Abyss, and killing stuff corrupted by the Abyss is their mission.

>>Btw do you like my nonsensical clusterfuck of DaS1 references? I have lifehunt scythe because and I also ate Gwyndolin and I'm using Nito's sword because why not?
You can't just say "it doesn't make sense" when it's just never explained. But I'm also disappointed with Aldricht and the wank over DaS1 in the third game in general.
>Who the fuck even knows what I'm doing, but I better feed someone to Aldrich so I can lord over my big empty city full of zombies.
He just wanted to rule the world user.
>My city got burned by fire that has no backstory.
Sounded like the Old Chaos to me.

Metal Gear?

>Watchers
I'll buy that they're stuck in a loop of killing one another, but it's still ridiculous. How they got tainted is never even said, and it's never made sense how an entire Legion of undead could link the flame.
>Aldrich
Doesn't explain him using Nito's weapon thought.
>Yhorm
Yhorm linked the flame in an attempt to save his city from the Profaned Flame, or some other such nonsense. It never says where the Profaned Flame comes from or what it even is, just that it burns things.

>Sounded like the Old Chaos to me.
There's nothing in the Profaned Capital that even hints that it's Eleum Loyce though.

most girls are plebs and love yaoi
not me tho because yuri is better

It's not even needed to explain how Watchers got tainted. They fought the Abyss, it's a natural conclusion about how people that permanently interacted with the Abyss got tainted by it.
This series will aleays leave blanks for you to fill. There's just enough explained to make a cohesive narrative, it never goes into the strict details of the events. It's the beauty of it, i do understand it's not for everyone.

enta ma masri ya metnak be3mil hena iseeh? ya shaz ya looti

>Be real here you just want to talk shit because he is not a stereo typical "alpha" and you love that cock.
I was with you until this point, sounds like you're projecting fag

Post BL you fucks