>Bloodborne
>hmmmm

What else?

Metal Gear Solid 5

Knack 1-2

Shadow of the Colossus
Yakuza
Gravity Rush 2

Monster Hunter World is what I'm playing. Looking forward to Red Dead Redemption 2.

Why sonyfags think multiplags are exclusives? Are they desperate?

Nobody said anything about exclusives, user.

if you count Persona 5,Yakuza 0 is worth a mention. I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Do they even still sell the perfect angle regular ps4? Still the sexiest one.

First of all I identify myself as a Nintendie and secondly I play games, not exclusives.

Persona 5 isn't a PS4 exclusive.

OP did

This desu.

it's Sony exclusive.

I bought a PS4 back when it was new just so I could play Bloodborne. I sold the PS4 after I was doen with the game but man it was worth it for the ~300 hours or so I put into it.

What else does it need? Far better then anything the Xbone or Switch have to offer

OP btfo

THOSE DON'T COUNT

Just Bloodborne, I pirated P5 on my PS3.

No he didn’t.

Yakuza 0 and Kiwami. It’s also the definitive fighting game machine for this gen

I have a compatible ps3 for the softmod hack. How easy is it?

>if you count Persona 5,Yakuza 0 is worth a mention.
I don't know how you can't count Yakuza 0 since the PS3 version never left Japan. Plus it runs way better on the PS4, PS3 version of Persona 5 isn't even bad.

Persona 5's on PS3

He didn’t say exclusives

>Persona 5
Also on PS3 so just Bloodborne

But who has an xbox?

no games bad console desu

Why would you tell him to get it on there though if he has a PS4?

oh no no NO NO NO

>Screenshots of the games to make it seem like there's more
>Ports of old games and multiplats
>The Old Hunters separate from base Bloodborne

Is this trying to be sarcastic?

Not sure, I modded mine years ago and had to flash it.

I wish I hadn't wasted the money, I hate my PS3.

>5 images for every game to make the chart look more full than it actually is
>dlc getting another 5 images
>all those ports multiplats and remasters

masterful bait

>spending $100+ a console for exclusive games
Anyone who buys a console just so they can play 2 or 3 exclusive titles is an idiot

>also on PS3

Why would you suggest it on there though, its better on PS4

Tales of Berseria

wtf can you please delate this friggin post? man?

Thanks to its anime style grphics it doesn't matter at all.

It runs better on PS4 though, has a higher resolution, and has faster load times. If you've got both platforms, the PS4 is objectively better.

Because it's free, modding a PS3 is simple nowadays, almost as easy as a Wii U.

>when you have so little games you give each game five images
I'M DYING OVER HERE

>lol PS4 has no gaems

>except for Bloodborne and Persona and Nier

>oh and except for all the console exclusives

>and remade/remastered PS3 games don't count either

>n-no that's uh, weebshit, and we all know weebshit doesn't count

>that's western cinematic storyshit those games don't count either!

>J-JUST STOP!!!! STOOOOOOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS4 HAS NO GAEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did he mean by this??

Oh rite... well id rather support the devs in any case...

>Compilation of games on PS4 partnered with screenshots to show you what it is
Why are you acting like you're being duped somehow

>Complaining about multiplats
Nowhere on that compilation does it say only on PS4, OP wanted to know what else he could get on PS4 and the picture answers that.

ps4 has only those 2 games
so I refuse to buy this console it has not enough games for me

>Implying any other console has more

inb4 muh quality > quantity

Pleb, true patricians only buy consoles when piracy is easily accessible.

more like true poorfags

That’s it, also yakuza. Persona is weeb trash so for me it’s a bloodborne machine.

>bought a ps4 yesterday
>friends tell me Sony just announced ps5
Pls no

Well patricians sound like poors and bastards, i believe in supporting games i like.

>doesn’t ask friend for a source on that

Videogames aren't a hobby worth supporting, everything is shit.

Persona 5 is a PS3 game that had a last minute port to the PS4. The PS4 AND PRO are 1080p native and the framerate is locked to 30. Persona 5 is the same game on PS3, PS4.

The PS4 is 5 years old and the exact average of Playstation consoles since 1994 have been 6 years. Even the mighty PS2 was taken over by the PS3 by year 6. Hope you all like remasters on the PS5, because you all helped facilitate a generation of remasters with PS4 and OP'S point couldn't be clearer, lack of new games happened.

I thought it was an exclusive, i take it back

Hellblade
Nier automata
Gravity rush 2
Yakuza 0

Sgonna be aight user

I don't understand why people hate multiplats.

As a fellow patrician gamer with superb taste I am above mere Playstation games, yuck what trash!!

Persona 5 is 720p on PS3 though.

Sup Forums everyone

Depends on person.

Do you have other systems to play most of these games, if so you only want exclusives.

>cyberpunk 2077
the absolute STATE

Yakuza 0
Nier Automata (being also avaliable on PC is irrelevant to the console market, all that matters for the PS4 is that it is not avaliable on Switch and One).

Because those multiplats that come only to ps4 and xone can be counted as ps4 exclusives in comparison of a ps4 to pc or switch. One of the reasons is that nobody in their right mind would buy xone.

I don’t understand how they unironically claim multiplats do not count on PS4 because the same game would look better on PC but then immediatly tell everyone to “just get Persona 5 on PS3 instead” wow, what a fantastic argument you make for having the few extra pixels. Guess PS4 has ALL the games now.

>cyberpunk
>2018

But it shouldn't matter what you play yer games on.

>over 50% of PS4 owners have never owned a console before
>people are still surprised that Sony is selling remasters

>its four years and the console is still mainly a bloodborne machine

what a crappy console

I'm trying to decide if 2018 is stronger than 2017. It's a really tight match in every category from action games to jrpg to big AAA titles.

I think PS4 2018 will be better though, it just has so many heavy hitters from spiderman to monster hunter to red dead redemption and 2 high profile jrpgs too but 2017 had persona.. I can't decide.

and yet...

It's just double standards. You see a lot of PlayStation fans throwing out lists of games, some of which are on the pc which is not a problem but then these same fans shit on Xbox fans for having similar games that are also on pc but then these same PlayStation fans then shit on pc with their neverever memes so they end up contradicting themselves. One minute Xbox is bad and pc is good, next minute pc is bad etc etc.
I don't think I've seen a single Xbox/pc fan get mad that their games can be available on other platforms e.g Xbox games on pc or pubg on Xbox but (and is evident in this thread) PlayStation fans get really worked up whenever their game is available on other platforms even the fucking ps3. There are people literally arguing about games like p5 and y0 being on ps3 and calling it shit and that it doesn't count just so they can feel better about their ps4 purchase or something.

It's all cancer.
t. Idort

>goku is thinking "i want to ram that puffy vulva"

all those multiplats

literally like 2 games on there AREN'T multiplats or remasters

gj sonybro

Fixed that for you Sony bro. :)

Persona 5 is 4k on pc though.

Actually he is quite literally thinking “hang on... where is the penis??” Go watch dragon ball.

I saw dragon ball, my version is better... but sissy shotas is goos too

Does it play properly now?

??

OPTIONAL COMEDIC PREQUEL

Dragonquest XI will be PS4 exclusive in west, even then it's still exclusive to PS4 in Japan, the 3DS version is a entirely different make of the game.

Dragon Quest 11 on regular PS4 is 900p, Tekken 7 is 876p on regular PS4, NiNoKuni 2 is 900p on regular PS4.

WTF sub for 1080p is OK when PS4 does it. That CPU they used os like reverse Cell processor, now the grim reality is settling down that mobile technology wasn't very smart in the long run. Ni Oh can literally run at 720p on PS4. Well at least that frees up launch titles for PS5, lots of prime remaster material, with zero backwards compatability on PS4 this many years in don't expect any on PS5.

Every third party game made in the last 3 years.

I despise memes and the human filth that spreads this disease.

Yakuza is garbage. Weeb gta.

Nioh and Gravity rush

What the fug

What do you mean by that?

How can you make up so many lies on a first post??

Last time I tried I could get lowest fps of 22.

Which is eeeeeeeh. Music glitches under 27 at least.

Seems playable if you're desperate, but unfortunately the ps3 still provides a better, lag free experience for the time being.

The ps3 JIT is not quite there yet, but it's better by leaps and bounds, I won't be surprised if we can emulate it perfectly in a year or two.

I mean that you're a shitlord who doesn't even internet.

>literally have to repost each game 4 times to fill his page
>PC and multiplats
>Remakes
>DLC counted as full games
>garbage like Horizon or dissidia in the list at all

A testament, to prove OP right forever.

*WHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

Because they can't afford a console and are trying to convince the world they don't need it.

I don't get the argument that a game suddenly doesn't count towards a platform just because it gets released for another one later. PC diehards do realize that nearly all of their relevant exclusives of 2017 and upcoming ones in 2018 come to console right?

What do you mean by that?