Fire Emblem Warriors

New scans!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bk2128/status/961258282181476353/photo/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God who cares.

Are they clones of Camilla, Lynn, and Robin?
The first DLC pack was pleasantly surprising with Azura and Oboro not being clones but then Niles had the same bow moveset as the other archers.

Just release Thrja, nobody cares about those literally whos.

I'll just wait for the GOTY edition like Zelda warriors.

>10th place

why does Linde look so bad jesus christ

Lyn and Marth look pretty cool

Minerva looks gorgeous but Linde looks really weird, like the head of an adult woman in the body of a child, with big tits.

Minerva? Best girl. I thought she was already playable though

We already know Navarre is a Lyn clone, and judging from the screenshot it looks like Minerva is using one of Camilla's attacks so she's a clone as well. It doesn't show any of Linde's gameplay, but considering Robin is the only actual playable infantry mage it's safe to assume she will be a clone, too.

>make an interesting but simple SRPG series that is engaging for all ages and accessible for all skill-levels
>replace it with gay musou shit

Are these the clone characters they finished then removed to sell back to me?

twitter.com/bk2128/status/961258282181476353/photo/1
Some explanation on the moonrunes.

>skip confirmations at Crest Market
Most important part of the update.

>spin-offs are replacements

the new characters are clones too.

This

I was going to buy a Switch primarily for Fire Emblem Warriors because I fucking love musou games but the roster is a fucking disappointment that I’d rather not bother with a Switch and the game.

yeah. Minerva looks on-point but holy fuck what is wrong with linde. I'm still not convinced they really understand how to work with their chosen artstyle.

>FE has a god awful roster
>Hyrule Warriors is great but no sane person would start that game over from scratch for a 2nd/3rd time
>DQ Heroes 1+2 runs at 30fps with massive constant drops
>One Piece Warriors is 1080p but 30fps

Why can't they get it right?

>armor break
>reveals PG sports clothes
>the armorless models look like utter shit

what fuck is the point of this feature when it's so poorly executed? On the plus side manlet Ryoma and pear-hipped Takumi are hilarious but goddamn this game will never not find a way to disappoint

That pink dress is very clingy.

>Fates pack had unique characters
>Awakening pack will have unique characters
>Shadow Dragon pack consists entirely of clones
It definitely seems like these three were going to be in the base game but they needed a third DLC pack to sell alongside the Fates and Awakening ones.

I care more about Navarre and Minerva than I do about Tharja.

Hell, Minerva is a top tier addition just for the fact I can play a Wyvern Lord that isn't Camilla.

>tfw you'd instantly buy HW for the second time if they added Saria

I am a weak man

Five bucks says there will be a season 2 DLC.

So does Lyn actually go commando in this costume?

isn't she going to a clone of Camilla?

Fuck off Raul.

Why are Shadow Dragon, Fates and Awakening getting so much attention?

Did anyone hear anything about Shirou Masamune?

She looks pretty much like her artwork if you ask me.

They did the same model with Hyrule Warriors, how it was only OoT, TP, and SS and first. There's going to be an enhanced remake featuring the Tellius games much like Hyrule Warriors Legends featured Wind Waker, and then some additional DLC featuring other games like the GBA ones or Shadows of Valentia.

1: Because FE3 IS Fire Emblem.
2: Because 13 and 14 made a lot of money

ah yes Navarre and wedding characters. Things nobody asked for in the game. Brilliant.

>tfw FE Warriors is better than people give it credit
>Can tell the AI where to go so they don't bumble around like retards
>You level up quick and get LOADSAMONEY so shitters you don't play as can keep up

I'm just mad as hell there are some challenges that even when I have a 50+ level lead on the enemy I still sit there bashing on them for like twenty minutes, and I haven't gotten a single weapon with armor break.

And fuck everything about the mission you unlock Lyn. I had to do that shit like twenty times before I eventually bitched out and made everyone else do the work while I guarded the base.

Guess people's first exposure to her is from FEH.

full scan

her model looks like trash. Both her face and her proportions are fucked. It's like they tried to "trace" but failed horribly.

Will Minerva have Iote's Shield as a skill?

I like a lot of the things done but they really could have used some more mechanics/events in the history maps. Going after chests before thieves reach them is a FE staple that perfectly fits warriors but it only happens twice in the campaign and never in any of the history maps.

Going to FEW from HW was fucking incredible considering not at any point were the helacious DLC maps in HW playtested and were not at all fun to play. I didn't do a single one of them, I'm so happy HW Definitive is getting all the QOL improvements from FEW.

I hate Masamune Shirow's art so much. That cheapass Photoshop Burn Tool in all his Fire Emblem works disgusts me.

Armor Break starts showing up in the Hero Challenge map.

You're expecting too much out of KT here. Unlike HW, FEW doesn't have Nintendo watching over them like a hawk and need to put effort in a musou game.

I wonder if Darios, Validar, Gharnef, or Iago will ever be playable.

Nope. Japan hates playing as villains. KT was fucking baffled that people in America and Europe wanted Cia, Volvagia, and the ghost nigger playable in HW.

Japan only likes villains when it's shit like Vegeta or Magus who are "good guy" villains.

Japan does have shit tastes, hori shetto

Darios was the most unbelievable fucking POWAH OF FWENSHEP faggot ever anyway.

>I MURDERED EVERYONE
>I MURDERED MY DAD
>I WAS A VILLAIN ALL ALONG
>"I'm sure our friend is in there somewhere!"

If you watched him fight he was just a clone of Rowan anyway

Probably not. It’d actually take more resources than it’s worth to have all of those characters get voices, personal weapons, promotion outfits, armor break outfits, just for some clones that they’d never be able to sell on their own and would need to be free.

Cia, Volga, and Wizzro were made playable because they had considerably more to work with and less stuff to actually make.

Yes, it says so in the scans