Trans women in competitive gaming

>"Scarlett's win sees her become the first female player to win a major international LAN in StarCraft 2."

Should trans women really be considered female when it comes to competitive gaming ?

pcgamer.com/scarlett-wins-intels-pre-winter-olympics-2018-starcraft-2-event/

Other urls found in this thread:

bleacherreport.com/articles/1573044-ufc-joe-rogan-to-transgender-mma-fighter-fallon-fox-youre-a-man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kayane
youtube.com/watch?v=PX3f3KnRvAk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes lets go all in

This just proves that men are superior

This. Eventually women will see the error in their ways and the world will correct itself from the sjw insanity

Sure they should. We start with cybersports, and eventually move to to real ones. And when in Olympics every women sport will be dominated by females(male), then maybe some females(female) will say something.

Didnt it already start in standard sports ?

another victory for men

Seems that this wasn't a female-only tournament. Then, participants' genders should not matter.

Yeah, I heard some WWE female fighter(male) was too hard on real females and they were afraid of xim.

Trans women are, by definition, NOT female. This is an objective fact. Female is biological.

>her
>female
>women

The only point it matters on is that she "stole" the "first female player to win a major international LAN in StarCraft 2" title that a biological woman could have got in the future.

Also, non gender restricted tournament generally means male tournament even if some exceptions come up here and there.

>her
>female
>Starcraft 2

This is the scene that made me like peas

>first female
LOL thread?

>"female"

>parents make your entire life revolve around hockey
>father jokes about disowning you if you don't get to the NHL
>no matter how much you train, you can't compete with all the other players
>you grow up but hockey is still your entire life, however you are barely good enough to play in an old timers league
This is the result of that. Dammit EA I demand a WHL mode in NHL 2019 that allows me to stack a team with females(male).

they can say it all they want but deep down they know..

yea, it started years ago.

bleacherreport.com/articles/1573044-ufc-joe-rogan-to-transgender-mma-fighter-fallon-fox-youre-a-man

Competitive gaming is an absolute joke you faggots, fuck sorks, fuck StarCraft and twitch, and fuck all you stupid e celeb cock sucking faggots who allow the degradation of videogames to this level

This
Mens are better be women that the womens

No. Because he was born a man he has distinct advantages over someone who is biologically female.

Like the raging autism required to be in the competitive gaming scene.

>white person winning a tournament
the absolute state of sc2

Stunning and brave. Fuck trump and fuck wh*te "people"

Just because you cut your dick off doesn't mean you're a woman now.
You just have a fucked up head.

They aren't going to. Biological women don't have the spacial orientation or reaction time.

>women try to compete at professional level
>can't
>man who removed his dick and now says he's a woman hits professional scene
>highest performing >she ever

almost as if there's something different with how male and female brains work, but that's impossible we're all the same!

>esports
>male / female league

This is a joke and always has been, female leagues are only there to soak up sponsorships and get as much free shit while playing on the most mediocre level imaginable.

it's because there were only 2 koreans in the tournament. one got upset in the Ro8 because of op zerg and she beat the other in the finals with op zerg

But, imagine a genius once in a thousand year woman wins a Starcraft 2 tournament, she cant be "the first" because of a tranny.

I hope she poses nude in E-Sports Illustrated. Hustler style.

GO

People who pretend men and women are equal in gaming forget how physically demanding high APS gets on long games. It would make more sense to have unisex leagues in a game like SFV than in any League of legend, starcraft or any FPS game

>women getting btfo by trannies

>all this free money up for grab
brb transitioning

scarlet is /ourgirl(male)/

>giving a shit about esports

I don't see why not. There isn't a potential physical advantage in esports like there is in real sports like basketball.

>in a game like SFV
in fighting game there is the exact same situation as in starcraft - exactly 0 (zero) girls who can compete at the top level, instead you get the occasional tranny making top 8.

>(((It))) is canadian
I should be surprised but I'm not.

it wasn't a female only tournament. scarlett never played those

The korean SC2 circuit will probably close down next year. GSL qualifiers have tons of default wins because they can't fill the brackets, the team league already shut down long ago because all the major teams disbanded, sponsors have dropped SC2 and the few that remain are getting exposed as scams deep in debt, koreans are banned from the international tournament circuit but there are so few korean tournaments that everyone is one slump away from quitting due to having no income.

>her
>female

if women are so adamant about being treated equally and being on the same level as men, why do they need separate divisions in (e)sports? why dont they compete against their equals with true sports(wo)manship and vigor?

There is a french one.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kayane

>scarlett never played those
he did, the one that also had prime coach cock socket I don't remember the handle

bunch of gook women lost and complained that it's not fair to let a dude in

youtube.com/watch?v=PX3f3KnRvAk

>Transgender ‘female’ MMA fighter gives female opponent concussion, broken eye socket
>I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night,' said Tamikka Brents about Fallon Fox

>be man
>wear dress and wig
>get called a woman
>still has the physique and strength of a man
It's called cheating, plain and simple.

Will Tasteless be left sucking dick for money?

Because they would be losing.
As much as there are women-only tournaments, there is no men-only tournament.

>bunch of gook women lost and complained that it's not fair to let a dude in
but it's a video game, male physique has nothing to do with it.
Damn roasties, are you even trying?

2019 they'll probably unlock WCS tournaments and let Koreans play, they'll win everything and be fine again

Sounds like someone is a bigot.

Yes, men should dominate in women's sports too. I don't see a problem. Eventually women will just give up on all sports.

reported for transphobia :^)

Male brain does though.

>Should trans women really be considered female when it comes to competitive gaming ?
It just goes to show that they shouldn't be considered female in the first place, and that the whole thing is one gigantically embarrassing comedy.
Sex changes operate on the obvious surface-signs of gender (which includes hormonal injections), which is to say the visible facets that we've managed to articulate. That's why it's not much more than any other form of cosmetic surgery, and you can imagine that trannies are just satisfied "seeming" like the other gender when they look in the mirror rather than somehow magically "transitioning" (and how far should it go anyways? should we surgically transplant male and female nervous systems and brains across bodies in the name of a more comprehensive sex-change? maybe we should implant some sort of gendered cultural experience into their memories too? hormonal therapy is just one brute facet of a multifaceted physiological exchange with absurd depths of subtlety).

>tfw tranny is too strong for women's division but too weak for men's
lol

Show me ONE study that proves women have lower IQ than men. You won't find it because that's not the case.

>All of this heavy pushing of transgender rights and feminist trash
>Now men are getting sex changes and dominating women markets and competitions
Dug their own grave. I fucking love it.

>can
they can, they just don't because you need to attend tourneys full of niggers or fat asians

>koreans banned
why don't they just racially transition to white?

>soul calibur player
lmao
>biggest achievenents in relevant games are coming in 9th at some tiny usf4 side tournament at a counterstrike major, and winning a "women only" meme event at evo 2011
LMAO

And? Literally has nothing to do with what I said.

Sc2 is actually legit hard though. Harder than hand egg for sure.

>when females(male) are better in vidya than actual females
must be tough being a grill

>Allow men to compete as "transwomen"
>Dominate the competitions left right and center
>Eventually people see there's such thing as gender
>We go back to normal faster and get a good laugh
We need to hit Babylon levels of degeneracy IMO.

>Fuck the Patriarchy?

Women generally are closer to the average than men. Something that really smart people are 20 men to one woman, but there are also 20 idiot men to one idiot woman.

Aaah, poetry

He lost to a female fighter Ashee but pretty sure he does it on purpose to take away the heat from him.

>mfw america gets wiped off the face of the earth for being the newest sodom and gomorrah

can't wait desu

>non gender restricted tournament generally means male tournament
What a non-statement.
When the tournament is open to anyone and the only deciding factor is skill, then it is non-gender. Not men's fault that women can't compete.

It's now the me-triarchy. Men are women and are dominating women.

obsessed

>Most IQ tests are constructed so that there are no overall score differences between females and males.[9][135] Popular IQ batteries such as the WAIS and the WISC-R are also constructed in order to eliminate sex differences.[136] In a paper presented at the International Society for Intelligence Research in 2002, it was pointed out that because test constructors and the United States' Educational Testing Service (which developed the US SAT test) often eliminate items showing marked sex differences in order to reduce the perception of bias, the "true sex" difference is masked. Items like the Mental Rotations Test and reaction time tests,[jargon] which show a male advantage in IQ, are often removed.

Everyone here is talking about the fact that a trans-woman won, while I'm sitting here shocked that STARCRAFT WAS SPONSORED BY THE FUCKING OLYMPICS

This, at average level, you cant tell the difference.
But when it comes to high level competition/the top 0.1%, there are mostly men. As you said, same for the bottom 0.1%.

That's what I tried to mean. Women are not even trying to get into regular tournaments.

I hate "competitive" video games, I hate women and I hate trannies.

hmm (((who))) would be behind this?

>being this delusional

what happened to koreans ? i though they were top tiers in starcraft
beaten by a gwailo ...

and a fucked up dick

>those random comments from the crowd of women
>shes getting beaten by a man!
>his coach says my girl won! haha!

sometimes women are alright.

Men do have better spatial awareness though. "IQ" isn't good for anything.

What does IQ have to do with it? Men are instinctively (which is to say: thoroughly) geared for domination. That's why they have more visceral, felt passion for war (and games that are illusions of war). Women find other things charming, they're more interested in entering someone elses orbit than dominating themselves. IQ was called "the mismeasure of man" for a reason, it tries to make an "intelligence quotient" out of a bunch of logic testing problems.

wow start arguing any time

>trannies are insecure about themselves
>intel CPUs are insecure in general

POTTERY

I mean they are being delusional, not you.

This dude did eventually get BTFO by a woman and threw a bit of a hissy fit about it because she said he shouldn't be allowed to compete

That infuriates the fuck out of me. Fallon might identify as a woman, but he has the hormones, skeleton and muscles of a man. How the hell is he allowed to fight?

la creatura

>Women have smaller brains than Men
>This has nothing to do with their intelligence somehow
Alright.

I need pics of scarlett's dick.
For proof of course.

>Women find other things charming, they're more interested in entering someone elses orbit than dominating themselves
Shit, am I a woman? Is being trans real?

why does it matter?
females shouldn't have different leagues in gaming in the first place. They don't have an excuse for being inferior to men here.

The men are. Pay attention next time.

i live in NYC, one of the most degenerate places in the world. i'm pretty fucking sick of it all, tbqfdesu

Sometimes I think TERFs have a point