What games let you be a mage that can eventually cast spells so powerful as to annihilate entire hordes and armies of...

What games let you be a mage that can eventually cast spells so powerful as to annihilate entire hordes and armies of foes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-wtqNa6_6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Baldur's Gate 2

in ultima 6 you can cast armageddon which literally kills everything in the game

baldurs gate lets mages be completely overpowered

dragons dogma?

Dragon's Dogma
Skyrim with Path of Sorcery / Ordinator / Sperg / Your preferred attribute mod and over the top magic mods such as Colorful Magic and Skyrim Spells And Powers

game?

it's gothic 3

gothic 3

kingdoms of amalur
fun game, but make sure to play on hard, and perhaps get a difficulty mod because the game is too easy.

it's a good thing you're too busy to autistically stare at the framerate overlay all the time to notice what's happening in-game

also,

>pc "gaming"

prototype

sacrifice

>spell called a tornado
>summons a literal 50 story tall twister that grabs everything nearby and throws it to skycap

>magic game with real magic

enjoyed it p. hard game though

Ordinator is the best

I love how those effects are worse than gothic 2

Kotor 2

fuck nigga, Sacrifice is the best

Dragons Dogma is probably the best most recent one.

Nothing more satisfying than a meteor hitting something square in the face and watching it fall over dead.

>gothic2fags
Every time

i'm not a gothic 2 fag, i'm a gothic fag, you have to be blind if you think gothic 3 is better than any of the games before it, even arcania was more enjoyable.

youtube.com/watch?v=L-wtqNa6_6g

Oblivion

stop right here you faggot we dont talk about arcania here

>you have to be blind if you think gothic 3 is better than any of the games before it
truth, G1 and G2 are classics
>even arcania was more enjoyable.
now you can just fuck off m8

>even arcania was more enjoyable
Kill yourself this instant

its a single player mmo shallow piece of shit. i really dont see how anyone can recommend that game to anyone else.

>mfw kensai/mage with time stopping abilities

>Str + 1 = 1000000002

Two Worlds II was kinda cool

>kinda
It has best magic system ever made in a videogame.

Total war Warhammer

no

They take a long time to charge up, but yeah.

It's made a bit less satisfying by the fact that you have no control over where the meteors land.