It's a "Waste 10 seconds of your 20 free seconds after killing/capturing a monster because the camera won't stop...

>It's a "Waste 10 seconds of your 20 free seconds after killing/capturing a monster because the camera won't stop changing angles" episode

i like this game

apologies for shitty photo

>It's a "that one monster that throws egg shaped bombs won't stop appearing in every single one of my missions, keeps suddenly coming near to me when I'm attacking my target monster to fuck shit up and then leaves after a minute when everything is wreck while laughing at me" episode

Press start to skip the cutscene

You can skip it retard

So what is there to do after the main story

Hunt Monsters? Get better armour? Hunt more monsters.

Git gud or blast him with poo

Why does HH feel more satisfying to play than hammer?

I've always wanted to get into the MH games, but I was never able to crack the DS games.

Also, I'm generally kind of bad at video games. I guess my hand-eye coordination is just kind of shit.

Should I even bother with MHW?

Yes, I played three different MH games but never really got into them. I bought MHW and have 110 hours clocked so far.

Protip: Play with friends

Also I bought all Soulsborne game and have like 6 bosses killed totally across the series, that's how bad I am at video games. MH is different.

The same thing you were doing before finishing the story: hunting monsters and crafting shit.

Because it's literally musical hammer

I got this game on PS4 pro I am a PC snob. Nothing but 1080ti's high refrech ultrawides 4k all the latest crap no expense spared. This game on PS4 Pro on framerate mode is awesome. I love this game its complicated to figure out at first cos its not like most american copy paste games you actually gotta think a bit to play it.

>its a get staggered for an unbearable amount of time episode

because it's faster, the combos are more practical, and you're actually helping your coop partners instead of trying to wind up incredibly slow attacks and bitching when you get hit with slicing ammo or some shit

Thanks senpai. This is what I needed, because that's basically me. I'll give MHW a go.

Looks cool but
>all those hits
>not even 100 damage dealt

Thoughts? Trying to make HH viable

Press start, you can also move during it tho

will people hate me if i play the wrong songs

>mfw I join a mission about to be completed
>die on purpose several times making the other 3 players to lose all their progress
>PM them "noobs"

>everything useless except handicraft and attack boost
You're doing it wrong.

>cart 3 times
>"i-it was on p-purpose guys!!! I'm just trollin'!"

I know... but stuff like lugger and weakness exploit is tied to ugly armor.

>tfw this retard who is pretending he is getting dunked 3x on purpose will mass reply saying he was EPIC TROLLING

Better kill yourself then or stop posting stupid shit. Either way works for me.

>NPC: "WOOOOW THAT'S A DRACO BOMB! IT'S SO POWERFUL IT CAN ONE SHOT A DRAGON!
>it deals 9 damage

Damn, thought I was talking to someone who knew which skills would help, glad I get to keep the set.

>get egg
>don't know what to do with it once at camp
>can only drop
>it disappears as I do
What

Maybe because everything loses its sharpness in like 2 fucking seconds when you use LS fuck this stupid fucking game, I’ve spent 17 hours using a LS that I get 6 fucking hits in and then have to sharpen shit and YES IVE UPGRADED SHIT

>Doesn't even guarantee a flinch like pierce/thorn/bomb pods

What's even the point of those ones

Why would anybody use anything other than the GS? Also, why does nobody else use the first flame GS from Anj? It's super strong and I have only seen myself use it in coop. Am I missing something or is everyone else wrong as usual?

Put it in the box retard

>fire weapon
>most enemies resistant to fire
There ya go

If it’s anything like bow, the Anja tree is far worse than the Rath tree

>GS user
>"is everyone else wrong as usual"
this all checks out

>elemental GS
>not just going straight RAW

How should I build lance?

I exclusively use the hammer in every single MH game I play so your pleb sharpen problems mean nothing to me

Element is typically not useful on Greatsword, and almost every enemy in World is very fire resistant anyways. Raw and sharpness are all you should really give a shit about with a GS, status effects aren't bad.

As for people not using it, it takes timing and foresight, so it is a quickly frustrating weapon that many people try and then give up early in their experience.

Make as many trees as you can

Lance is in that sweet spot of speed vs power where raw, element, and status are basically equally useful, just make a dragon, raw, or maybe blast lance as your general purpose one, and keep elemental ones around for specific monsters

>slow as fuck

Press Options you twat.

Thanks

Just a quick question to MH pros.

Is the Zorah armor good for fighting Nergigante? Currently have the Kadachi set.

>Can jump, fly and do flips with hammer in MH:World
>slow as fuck
That's how you can easily spot people talking shit they don't know nothing about

Cool thanks my dude. I started lance but wanted something a little easier I guess and have been DB since. Just got the Anja HR quest and wanted to try out lance again.

Please stop capping HR monsters. Gems and Rubies are a carve reward. Please. You're killing me here.

>People talking about skills, elemental damage, armor, and other shit
>I completed every single mission first try with any random armor and my random hammer

Zorah caps out kinda low on defense compared to other stuff you can make at the time. You can definitely still do it, but you might get oneshot by his flying spin-dash, so get good at recognizing when it's time to dodge.

If you want it to be easier, try to aim for 280+ defense and get health on some items, it stacks with food so you can have 200 health, this way you can fuck up massively without carting, so long as you don't get stunned at least.

Good to know thanks and sorry. But I play on Xbox so I doubt it was me.

I think my total armor is 150 or something. With the Kadachi set i still have 20% HP after getting hit.

HR lvl 12

You can get them as a cap reward too, regardless of what the field guide says, and your best shot at them is silver and gold investigation rewards anyway

It's only as slow as you are is what I eventually realized. The entire game is about hitting at the right time and place to maximize damage anyways. Hammer is all about that and it also comes along with super armor that I don't understand yet.

It must be a lower chance then because I've never gotten one from a basic quest/cap reward. Are you sure it wasn't a part break reward?

Um, sweetie they are capture rewards too.

>GS user is retarded and doesn't understand that element on GS is shit

>tfw ex gf got me into monhun
>tfw loved the series
>tfw without her I can't really enjoy it anymore even with my friends
>tfw waiting for the PC version so I can pirate, cheat, skip all the grinding just so I can hunt Kirin with endgame armor once and then never play again
Looking for a solution to end my suffering Sup Forums

Is it possible for Safari to come back with a Gem?

I'm farming a bunch of other shit right now and relying on the cats for some HR Odogaron parts

Do people seriously play this game for the story?

I had rathion and the blue rath show up while killing the red rath, shit was cash af

Because sword and shield is better

Stop being a bitch.

Get laid, quit letting the past ruin the present

>first MH game
>fighting rathalos for the first time
>fight taking a while but not carting and knocking off lots of parts
>get hit by its tail and poisoned
>also stunned
>can't move while it torches me
>poisoned and on fire
>puddle right next to me so roll through that to get the fire off
>there's no way I drink this antidote in time before the poison knocks me out
>I do
>can't see any green in my health bar but it slowly regens a little
>run away to heal
>finish topping off my health before rathalos catches up to me
>hit it once in the face and it dies
That was a fucking rollercoaster. Glad I didn't SOS.

>LS user
You deserve everything you get.

I did. It was very interesting. Made me skip doing the side quests and farming a lot so I could see what the next thing was going to be revealed. You also get new dialogue almost every quest. I hope someone will save them all, because I sometimes forget to talk to all the NPCs after a quest so I will have forever lost that dialogue.

Press start/option to skip, dumb-dumb.

I did, a couple of girls but no one compares to her.

antidote is shit tier
upgrade that shit with a blue mushroom in the crafting list
you'll now purge your poisonous body in a third of the time
you'll thank me later

Yea, close wins are great. Completely ran out of potions on one of the final elder dragon fights but I managed to kill him with about a quarter of my own health left

Ive fought over 25 fucking Odagarons. Ive got 16 fucking plates, and 20 fucking scales.

Do I have a single fucking Gem though? No, I do fucking not.

Get over it. She isn’t coming back and you’ll never experience those feelings again unless you get your head out of your ass

well you didn't fuckin do a good job at getting over it then did you

Only do Investigations with Gold rewards

Got 2 gems in my first odo hr hunt, one from tail carving and the other from rewards.

How do improve this?

>Rathalos
>poison tail
????

Yes?

There's like barely anyone with poison I've encountered anyways. It's basically just Pukei Pukei and Rathalos. The more annoying one are those stupid lizards in the Vale that shock you forever. They're so good at it they were shocking the monster I was fighting and gave me a chance to body it.

BERZERKER

What's the best language to use this in? Monster hunter language? japanese? english?

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE FUCK

Vaal Hazak's gimmick is the absolute worst. Is there a way to deal with all the fart gas other than gemming in the armor skill? I'm getting real sick of losing half my health.

Rathian you fucking retards

It shoudl be called "monster hunter WHY?!" as in "WHY DID YOU SHEAF THE WEAPON NOW?!" and "WHY IS THE ATTACK BUTTONS ON THE FACE AND NOT ON THE COLLAR TRIGGERS!?"

Gem it and the fight becomes hilariously easy. His armor set's pretty good too for the health regen saving you untold amounts of potions.

Auto-sheathing can be disabled.

What did he mean by this

Rathalos has his poison in his talons. Rathian poisons with her tail.

Can you imagine having to create a set for a specific monster. An elder dragon even? Aritifical diffficulty! Shit game!

The hunter only sheathes if you input something you don't mean to. It's a fighting game, just hit the right buttons and only the right buttons.

>third person action game
>triggers for melee attacks
What games have you been playing? Stick to the bow or something if you want to pull a trigger.

>join hunt
>die 2 times in a minute
>quickly leave
>continue to play offline
god I wanted to die

Do nullberries work against it?

You still have to sharpen the hammers, brah.

It's only the shooty weapons that don't need sharpening.

They cure the ailment he inflicts, but does not prevent it.

You can fuck right off mate, I was just asking if there were any alternatives to clearing the gas before I start replacing my gems.

Just get away before he farts :^)

>anything easier than lance

???