What games have the most satisfying combat?

What games have the most satisfying combat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TGdBKuGtPEs&ab_channel=StylesV13
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DMC

>That HUD

Too bad it's shit on pc.

Sleeping Doggies.

Not dark souls

??? All of the DMC games released on PC are perfectly playable.

Why are Ruskies so trashy?

bad camera

generic hack and slash combat

Dragons dogma

I think Gothic 1 and 2 have incredibly satisfying combat, mostly against human enemies though

are russians the black people of white people?

Dying Light.

With a controller, yes.

Already played the shit out of Dragon's Dogma. Never played Gothic tho.

We are called snowniggers not without a reason.

>dragons dogma
>Mash buttons while listening to the same dialogue being repeated 5 million times

Wolfs hunt in packs.

>he doesn't plays solo
>he buttonmashes
Your fault for being a scrub

Shadow of Mordor for the first hour or three. Can’t believe the last bosses were a QTE fest

Fighting games, nothing else even comes close. If we're talking about other genres then Ninja Gaiden games and Capcom's 2D beat 'em ups like Final Fight and The Punisher.

What fighting games have the most satisfying combat? I don’t dig street fighter because it’s turtley as fuck IMO, and I want a new fighter to play. Not OP BTW

I love the feel of Tekken and DOA games. Play anime shit if you want something fast and very fluid, Melty Blood's my favourite.

Severance
Jedi Knight II and Jedi Academy

Too bad I'm a pcfag and most fighters and dead as fuck on pc

Good taste user. God Hand and Ninja Gaiden are also two others with incredibly satisfying combat.

From my experience. Aion so far.

>that hole in the metal plate
did he actually take a swing at him with the axe or is that before he used it as a shield for the joke pic?

I tried to pick Dragon's Dogma back up after a couple years and I only remembered why I dropped it originally - it somehow feels bland. Am I just retarded?

dragonball fusions

The critically-acclaimed GOTY of 2017, Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, of course.

Ninja Gaiden

There's a decent amount of players on Fightcade, though good luck finding lower skill players to practice with instead of BRs who have been playing for decades

looks gay

>generic

>those bus textures

Killer Is Dead

The combat is fun , gearing and leveling up feels rewarding, the sounddesign and the music are incredibly well done and the atmosphere at night is probably one of the best examples of darkness done correctly

How do you guys managed to get past petrovič without fighting him? I heard when you resolve his questline you will be rewarded with his addidas set. I only managed to slay him and turn his soul into the bonnet shield.

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy

>I need new webms.webm
That probably would be easy if you were actually playing these games yourself and not just shitpost about them.

For Honor would be the best without the weeb retarded roster

Isn't fightcade only for really old games tho?

>judging graphics from a blurry off color webm that's barely holding up together
>caring about the textures of a bus you never see again in the whole game in the first place

>vid shows some well animated punchy gory combat
>autist pays more attention to some background textures
No wonder western games all have terrible combat animations

You need to farm up 10 bottles of vodka and give it to him as a peace offering

lol i'm one of the few people in this board that seem to actually plays these games though not anymore for the time being. I just can't capture my own footage, also I'm nowhere near as good as that.

There's a reason NG is a dead franchise, user. It's shit.

>those pubes
that's honey select, isn't it?

As opposed to what? All series that focus on satisfying melee combat are dead or dying.

>Literally anything even remotely relating to Japan is weeb
I want this meme to die

I want your mom to die.

I liked the Condemned games. When you swing a weapon and it connects with a bum, you really feel the weight put into it. Gives it that extra bit of oomph.

no

Urban Reign
Monster Hunter series
DMC3 and 4
Sengoku Basara 4 Sumeragi
Ninja Gaiden series
God Hand
Dragon's Dogma
That's it, platinumniggers need not apply

Goblins are weak to ice and fire both, Arisen.

Monster Hunter World is pretty satisfying when you get a hit in. And sometimes you even get to unleash your full combo.

Chong roster litteraly has OP strikes just so virgins like you can think they're good at pvp

>mfw only one of those is on pc and playable with kb&m

Bayonetta 1 & 2, Nier: Automata

You can play God Hand with keyboard just fine as long as you watch out for ghosting. In some ways it's even better because you can map dodges to easily accessible keys instead of going back and forth between stick and face buttons.
t. beat hard KMS using keyboard

Dude me too desu
Jokes on you I main Highlander and know I'm shit.

The real entry barrier of God Hand is the 30 fps.

It's not that bad. Game is slow paced and defensive anyway.

i really like fallout 1/2 with bloody mess or a high luck build

Truestyle aces use the keyboard.

Might and Magic

skyrim

>console games that were made for gamepads
>wow I need to play on fucking gamepad of all things?
Nigger
Also you can emulate some of them and I've played DMC4 through with keyboard first time

How the fuck are any of us supposed to know

You are completely right, its even more sluggish than generic hacknslash

I thought at least a bunch of you guys on this site were wizards.

It's from the axe.

Would unironically play Slav Souls. Just have a very interactive environment where just about anything can be a weapon or shield. Toss in souls combat and you've got a winner.

USSR fucked russia up for decades to come

I like Guilty Gear a lot because it feels very fluid and like you can always adapt to keep a combo going, though that can be to the detriment of a couple of characters, it's got a good fast pace to it as well. Tekken is good if you want something with a lot of weight to it, they do a great job of making each hit feel like you got them good in that.

So Vindictus?

The combat itself of F1 and 2 isn't that good. The sounds and visuals do lend it some real brutality though, which is good.

What kind of blast was that

Plasma rifle, if I remember right.

i didn't say the combat is good (even though i like it), but yes the sounds and animations are very satisfying

Isn't that a unique death for that specific character?

OP's image makes me want a post apocalyptic version of dark souls where you fight radioactive zombies, mutants and other horrors.

Nioh.
I need more pics.

yes it's Lou Tenant

I loved that game, all the weapons are really fun and satisfying to play. Too bad the balance is so shit.

No, I think it happens if you critical any super mutant with a plasma rifle, but I only ever did one energy weapons run in F1 so maybe I'm not remembering right. The character in that image is a major character though.

>BRRRRRRRTing a raider with a 10mm SMG.
>Seeing giblets fly off as their death screams echo through the wastes.
>Female death screams.
>Guroboner
Yah the sounds and visuals for this game were topnotch and shows that gameplay can be carried by 10/10 everything else.

Balance in what manner? How you can completely break the game into two? I agree.

all dark souls games are post apocalyp its post apocalyptic fantasy, thats why its so damn awesome.tic.

How LW Kusa builds make every other build and weapon irrelevant.

>Games where you have to hit one enemy 20 times with a giant sword before they die
>The sword just passes right through them until they fall over
>Satisfying

I love DMC but fuck off. To answer OP, The Chronicles Of Riddick had some satisfying meaty combat.

mount&blade

The best fighting game of all time has some brutal fucking moves sure to put a smile on anyone's face.

>That cheeto granny

LW as it was in the final version was a mistake.
They also should've went ahead with placing more enemies and making them more aggressive instead of just buffing damage and nerfing ki damage. C'est la vie.

True. Hopefully Nioh 2 will fix that.

The Witcher 3 is satisfying when you fight humans. It's nice and smooth dodging and parrying and chopping some guy's arm off. It does get a bit boring when you and the enemies have enough health/armor to turn the game into sock 'em boppers, but what can you do.

you're wrong, that death animation is shown when killing the Lieutenant
youtube.com/watch?v=TGdBKuGtPEs&ab_channel=StylesV13