What does LABO stand for?

What does LABO stand for?

Other urls found in this thread:

legendsoflocalization.com/japans-surprising-love-of-the-word-labo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its just lab in engrish.

Lazy Ass Box Objects

I feel like you could easily play that game with just the joycons and no need for that backpack.

Ladies
Awe
Bloodborne
Outsold

Losers Absolutely Blown Out

Losers are buying ourtrash

For garbo

it's meant for kids to have fun
they perceived strong revenue with toys with the amiboo era
now nintendo is all about toys

Learn About Boxes OP

Large Autists Being Obese

Lonely
Autists
Buy
Onaholes

Lose All Buying Origami

Legendary All Bullshit On

That person doesn't look 14 to me

Obviously, it's literal cardboard

Lonely Autistic Boy Obesity

ITS NOT MADE FOR YOU SO STOP COMPLAINING

what happens if you damage a piece of the cardboard by accident? will ninty replace it? it seems very easy to rip or tear while in use
inb4 gorilla hands, it's CARDBOARD

>nujack's kirk should be looking like an HD wojak
>you still see the ms paint dirty brush strokes

The meme doesn't even make sense on its own

Let's be honest here user. By that age they should be long past playing nintendo games.

LOL

LSony
Always
BWins
OBaby

>now

>a carboard box with some strings coming out of it

I'm out of the vidya loop, what in the everloving fuck is that thing?

the future of gaming

Lesbians
Always
Buy
Oreos

I think it's a bit like the shovelware accesories for the wii (like plastic shit you put on your wiimote) except it's cardboard.

Losers Always Buy Our stuff

And I thought season passes were bad. How much does that contraption even cost considering it's colored cardboard with some creases presumably for easy assembly?

Its primary purpose is meant to be a fun project for a kid and parent to build together over the course of a few days I think it was for the transformer one then get some fun playing with it.

Oh yeah, there was lots of them and they were shit or painted with lead paints or turned into dust if you actually used them more than 10 minutes.

It's short for Lobotomy, but misspelled with an a because of how retarded everything about this shit is.

LOL I hope those strings are long enough for grown man arms

>now

Luddites

Always

Buy

Overpriced

Labia

Lsoy
Asoy
Bsoy
Osoy

i don't know the numbers but im pretty sure the cheapest "kit" is at least 50+ britbucks

that's actually kinda neat concept, something else to do with the kid besides just playing. Like making a paper mache stuff in the long lost dark ages. But why is there a man with a beard using it instead of a child?

I do truly hope enterprising or sensible people will leak the schematics or reverse-engineer those things. That would be even more fun with your kid, actually building something like that from the ground up and you could paint it however you like or freehand a new design. there's no way in hell you are sane if you use that much money on cardboard(tm) gimmicky shit.

The game is basically a simulator, the backpack is what makes you the robot, if it was just about punching with joycons in each hand it'd be just another Wii boxing game

LABO
Also
Boxes
Overpriced

Nintendo already said they're going to put the blueprints online for free so you can use your own cardboard for repairs or replacement parts

Larping
Autistic soy
Boy
On neetbux

Ok and how exactly will normal people print off these templates? It sounds like such a hassle especially if you have to cut it out by hand

Ladies love cool james

liquidating all box overstock

well thats nice. there has to be some caveat to it tho, like you have to register to nintendos official site and punch in a code for your labo and it gives the blueprints to that labo only.

>print the blueprint of a part you need
>put in on top of cardboard
>exactoknife time
>???
>profit

that's what I'm guessing anyway.

>now

it's for kids, uing their imagination.
I loved vidya as a kid but it was either vidya, or toys. If they had shit like skylanders and this when I was a kid my imagination would be in overdrive

The caveat is that you'd still need to buy the game, assuming it's true (if I'm not mistaken there's only a single article mentioning the schematics will be free, and if they are we still don't know how much the games cost by themselves)

You can't, the joy con's sensor looks at the string's movements inside the backpack, and the strings are moved with your arms and legs. You have to actually take steps to walk.

>Losers
>Are
>Buying
>On all occasions

Lacking a Brain Only

Look! Austists buying Obsolete (hardware)

Peace and Justice!

Little Autistic Boy's Odyssey

Sup Forums making fun of autists and manchildren
To this day is still amusing how little grasp of irony most people here has.

That was back.in the days when their games had a soul and toys and gimmicks weren't all they made. I struggle to see the "game" part of any of the first party titles on the Switch library.

Lame Ass Box Object

Interesting. I still stand by Labo being Nintendo more directly pursing a direction in selling toys, so Labo sounded just similar enough to Amiibo for consumers to understand Labo is less about video games and more about playing with physical toys

THIS IS THE END

You have to be deluded if you think Gyro Mite and Urban Champion are better or more soulful than Mario Odyssey or even something like A.R.M.S.

>1 joycon in hand
>1 on leg
now you can't turn the camera by turning your head

>2 joycons in hands
now you can't walk or turn your camera

etc