Kirby

kirby
youtube.com/watch?v=ivWVQHuEJ2U

and you know what the funny thing is? YOU'RE STILL GONNA BUY IT!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-YiIetQPltk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've never bought a single Kirby game knowing the FPS beforehand

No I'm not. I'm going to DL the OST and watch some speed-runner play the game on day1 because this game looks really bland compared to TD and PR.

Rainbow Curse was fun, hope they make a third

Well, yeah, because I'm not gay and I love Kirby

I'm only in it for the OST.

It annoyed me that I couldn’t draw on the screen in the Wii U one with a wiimote. Game looked much better on the tv than the gamepad

Triple Deluxe is the single most bland and forgettable Kirby game

Triple Deluxe is bland as hell too. It was a beta test for PR really, which was great

Kirby is the same game over and over and over and over yet it gets a free pass because "it's for kids bro, it's comfy, don't you like fun, that makes it immune to criticism!!"

>30 fps
>YOU'RE STILL GONNA BUY IT!
Nah. I'll pirate it.

We know. Doesn't make them any less fun (usually)

this
>paying for games on 3DS

TD is literally a 3D game. I disagree in that it's bland.

>incredible endgame, usually hype as fuck final bosses and chapters
very steep learning curve once the main game is over
>some of the best music in videogames
>one of the best couch coop games
Who fucking cares

LICHURALLY

>pirating a switch game

looks boring as shit and will probably be 5 hours long

Why should I consider FPS and not fun?

>He doesn't know
heh

At least Kirby Adventure was pushing the limits on the NES, but this shit?

I'm not. Once I noticed this game looked more or less the same as the previous one I derided to skip it.

>CEMU still has a shit ton of issues
>but this brand new Switch emulator is perfect enough for piracy
really nigga?

Well, as long as the animations are MEANT to be 30 FPS....you know, like natively.....

Which I can't really tell from this video.

>very steep learning curve
>kirby

>He thinks I'm talking about the shitty emulator

>Why won't they let me be a fartsniffing attention whore in the kirby threads??

>YOU'RE STILL GONNA BUY IT!
Wrong. I don't buy exclusives

Your not talking about anything retard

How much autism do you need to have to be affected by frame counts?

All the autism

a game only becomes unplayable at 10 or less FPS

anything higher than 10 is more than acceptable

There is no reason to play Kirby when Mario and Donkey Kong does everything better.

Of all the things to bitch about Star Allies, why the framerate?
This game looked glaring from the moment it revealed generic enemy helpers.

It looks fun, so yeah. As long as the frame rate isn't flying all over the place, I don't care if it's 30 or 60 fps.

When's piracy taking off anyway? I want to make use of my paper weight.

>Mario

Whoever made the "kirby has no bad games" meme should be beaten with a monkey paw

The meme is only true if you count main series games. Kirby has a few shitty spin-offs that everyone likes to ignore.

even NSMB kusoge is better platformers than kirby

Isn't this a main game? Even with the heart gimmick

>very steep learning curve
Game has a high ceiling but 20-30 minutes of challenge is not a steep learning curve

>Run right
>Suck things
>Repeat ad nauseam for every single game ever
Who fucking buys Kirby games?

With the new exploits and the already confirmed Homebrew launcher plus that modchip from Xecuter is just a matter of time.
SOON™.

I didn't know Moviebob posted on Sup Forums

literally who?

As long as it's consistent, who gives a shit? also they said themselves it was only a preview version

you could quite literally do this with every game in existance.

This honestly, let's talk about how the soundtrack seems to be mostly remixes, or the annoying "we have no way to show a boss is pissed so we'll just have them roar" trope

>I-I don't know who that is!

>they said themselves
Hal hasn't said anything.

I'm gonna get it and I'm gonna have fun but damn me if I'm not disappointed already. First time something about a main Kirby game disappoints me before release.

if they're not a game developer or composer they're a literal fucking who e-celeb
kill yourself

honestly not really buying it despite being a gigantic kirbyfag, 30fps is unacceptable

>he hasn't beaten the true arena

As long as there's no drops it's fine. A consistent 30fps is better than 60 with drops, but if it's 30 with drops then I'll pass.

if you havent beaten true arena you cant post on kirby threads user
read the rules

Every time something new about this game comes out I always find myself either hyped or really disappointed
Starting to feel like this game is either going to be absolutely amazing or awful

Why would an adult ever play a kirby game? I mean all nintendo games are basically designed for kids, but kirby is like the kid version of that even, its made for babies. I don't get it.

Why does this game get so much shitposting?
I mean yeah, it looks kinda bland and 30 fps is meh, but I've seen this thread multiple times every single day. I'd get if it was a big AAA game like Zelda or Horizon, but it's just Kirby.
Even if it ends up being worse than Sonic 06 people are going to forget about it the next day. Is Sup Forums this starved for failures? What am I missing?

I'm personally disappointed because it's immediately not up to the standards of previous games performance wise, that's about it for me, though.

The only kirby games I've ever really liked were Kirby 64 and Amazing Mirror and both games have unique gimmicks

Nothing interesting is happening right now and shitposters need ammo. It’s not like much can be discussed about the game right now anyways. It’ll get better right after release when people play it, and that’s barely over a month away now.

Guys was this really the best kirby game ever made?

No.

Either abuse an OP weapon or spend 30 minutes throwing leaves at Whispy. Or just the star projectiles that the bosses leave behind. Honest to fucking god why do we pretend Kirby has a steep learning curve?

Is that so? What's the quintessential Kirby game?

Literally the worse Kirby game

>Not Super Star (Ultra)

It’ll differ from person to person, but Super Star will always be my favorite.

Actually I probably won't, Kirby's getting kinda stale lately.

Everyone agrees Shart Allies is looking to be the worst Kirby game. Feels good to be in the anti camp and laugh at the shills excited for this generic trash.

Return to Dreamland is literally perfect

Fuck off, Eric.

is he running or kicking?

Why because it wasn't the 80th Adventure in Dreamland Clone?

Soon to be replaced by Sticker Star Allies. See .

Who? We're just excited for Shart Allies being a dud.

Fuck off, Eric.

Damn, you got me pretty good. Have fun laughing at me while I continue to be excited for a game I’ll end up enjoying with my friends, though.

You know, there was a Xenoblade 2 thread a while back which he tried to invade. Miraculously, everyone ignored him. And you know what he did afterwards? He stopped posting. I wonder why no one else made the connection.

No because it was a downgrade from Canvas Curse in both gameplay and level design

It’s almost like ignoring trolls makes them go away or something crazy like that. Retards just don’t realize it.

>LE ERIC BOOGEYMAN

Sorry bros, you have to face reality. There exists more than 1 person who dislikes your shitty rehashes

Homebrew launcher comes out in a week at least

So how long do we have to wait on your updated 'Blunder of the Century' chart with Star Allies on it, Eric? Will THIS kill the Switch?

Also, i liked sun and moon :^)

I mean, this thread was doomed from the start. I'd rather just let this one die and then make an actual good Kirby thread later on.

simply eric

this game better be $15

Your mom, since she does that everyday.

Pretty much. If a thread starts with a picture or anything about SA’s framerate, it’s a breeding ground for shitposts. If it’s just a normal Kirby thread then it’s always fine.

>getting

kirby's been stale for the past two decades

How would you depict Whispy Woods getting angry, or even Dedede, without making them utter a single sound?

Honestly, while I know framwrate has its merits, I don't think complaining about them really does anything but perpetuate shitposts on Sup Forums. Frame rate doesn't hilariously impact game-play performance in most cases. Unfortunately Sup Forums complains about everything, so it doesn't really matter.

Adventure (3D Classics) was better

>who fucking cares
Confirmed incapable of fun, move on everybody

Ok faggots, i never played a kirby game but have an ok pc that can emulate stuff and a psp2k. Suggest me my very first kriby game

Dreamland 3 and 64 did it fine

The best Kirby game runs at 10fps, so who cares?

>youtube.com/watch?v=-YiIetQPltk

Superstar Ultra is where most people start

It's always nice seeing shitposters being more invested than me in games I'm looking forward to

I haven't checked out Kirby since the last direct with buff Dedede and yet you're stalking the shit out of it

Great game. Superstar would be amazing if it didn't have easymode blocking