BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>m-m-m-metacritics doesn't matter! it doesn't fit my agenda!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IEkeDBJHFI4
youtube.com/watch?v=ExrtgRZo9Lc
eurogamer.net/articles/2018-02-04-the-question-of-fidelity-and-shadow-of-the-colossus
metacritic.com/game/playstation-2/shadow-of-the-colossus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Medicore remake of a great game gets high review scores
Am I supposed to be surprised or something?

>let's totally ignore the fact that Sup Forums wanted this game to fail

Who are you quoting?

The only people against the remaster are nostalgia fags who nitpick everything

The same fags who won’t admit Ocarina of Time 3D is the better version

>was a success on PS2
>expects a full remake on PS4 to fail

>The same fags who won’t admit Ocarina of Time 3D is the better version
Is not, kill yourself

Why? Because nostalgia?

I love the SotC remake but Ocarina 3D is all kinds of fucked up. The colors are way too vibrant and garishly clash in a lot of places, the character models do not fit with the concept art/original art direction of the game, and the fact that the final fight with Ganon is not darkened/silhouetted is honestly a crime.

Please stop talking about the loud minorities like they are not minorities.

I bet you believe that SMB3 on SNES is better than NES one too

Who cares? Is not about how good the game is. Is the fact that was both on ps2 and ps3 already. Only a dumb faggot would buy yet another remake full priced. Are you a dumb faggot op?

imagine liking the SECOND remake of a game everyone played that's 60 bucks, trapped on console and introduces shitty physics glitches the original didn't have

But it's 40 bucks and the glitches shown so far were in the original

It actually is, I'm sorry that nostalgia blinded you.

the original never sent you spinning into the air on any awkward collision

Fourth colossus had a glitch that would fling you so high you hit a barrier in the sky before coming back down friend

yeah and the remake basically replicates that on every colossus
because its trash

no

It doesn't change the fact that it's a shitty remake. Normalfags praise it because everyone else praised the original and they want to fit in. That's how it always is.

Good taste my man

good post

I played the game and you haven't so my opinion matters more than yours lol, besides just because you say something doesn't make it true. Go ahead and assert bullshit all day, I'll just tell you you're wrong

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

This, the only people shitting on the game are a couple of screeching retards on Sup Forums.

Metacritic suddenly doesn't matter anymore.

Its a beautiful remake, fantastic graphics with an extensive photo mode and modernized controls. Saying the limitations of the original make it a superior game is just autistic.

Wait, it has a photo mode?

Yes it did you stupid faggot

Yes, it's pretty good but I don't have time to use it.

it didn't though
i played the game too and the remake is shit, sorry

Bro how would you even stick your dick in this

It does because botw and odyssey's 97 shits down your sony cuck throat. Not even this turd means anything.

>i played the game too and the remake is shit
Your original post admits that you didn't, since you thought the game was 60 bucks and said anybody would be stupid to pay for the remake. Not that I expect any less from blatant lies out of a shitposter

i did play the game though, back on ps2
because i'm not an idiot cuck who buys a garbage remake for a garbage console like you
imagine defending a glitchier version of ps2 game
there's literally nothing more pathetic

It's not glitchier, I tell you this because I've played it while (You) saw a couple of webms and believe everything Sup Forums shoves down your throat.

>he actually believed Sup Forums's cherrypicking webms
>he didnt even play the remake
trashed

PC fanboys are fucking assblasted that emulating SotC is now obsolete

>remake has physics glitches that send you spinning into the air on all sorts of colossi
>original doesn't
>this somehow doesn't make it glitchier
amazing how anyone can be this retarded

>Original is glitched out of its ass
>Remake consequently has some glitches too
>This makes it worse
lmfao, like I said before, you saying something doesn't make it true honey bunch.

youtube.com/watch?v=IEkeDBJHFI4
youtube.com/watch?v=ExrtgRZo9Lc

Wow, they had to release SotC a second time to get it right.

you weren't supposed to post this

>remake introduces glitches that aren't in the original
>still trying so hard to defend it because the original had a few glitches too
how much is sony paying you

I agree completely and I have both a 3DS and a PS4 and played Ocarina on the N64

3D is ultimately superior unless you’re lighting fag

>92
disregarded
pathetic score

Prove the remake is as glitch ridden as you say it is, go on. Give me anything to show it that aren't the two webms I know you're talking about, one which shows a glitch on the fourth colossi that was in the original and the other which shows a variant of a glitch on the third colossi that was also in the original. Let's see what you have.

neither of those glitches were in the original

They absolutely were, one of them is even mentioned as a prominent glitch on the fucking wiki

That's 102 when you consider the Sony tax. Basically, it's the best fucking game of the generation

how can anyone be this wrong
sometimes colossi would send you high into the air but they never sent you spinning

>Moving the goalposts
So spinning is the problem now? Not the fact that the glitches originally existed and were functionally the exact same thing? Keep digging that hole, user.

ignore him. such a sad fate for him to forever hate something he never tried

>functionally the exact same thing
except you could do actions while in the air, you can't act while spinning
but you tried

>ITT nintendogaf rages at a classic doing well because it belongs to a different 300 dollar box
Sup Forums sure has gone downhill since it became reddit.

It's just amazing to me that he keeps backing himself into a corner despite being proven wrong and BTFO several times in this thread. Like in his newest post which I won't bother replying to where he says you could do things in the air when Wander was sent flailing in the original, which is also demonstrably untrue and you could boot up the game in emulation right now and see it for yourself. I dunno what compels these people man

the only review that matters is my own and this remake looks like trash compared to the original
I haven't even played sotc

pic is you right now

when wander was sent up into the air in one of those glitches he wasn't flailing so he could still act
you didn't even play the game, amazing
this is some desperate buyer's remorse

>crying Nintendo wojak deleted
>crying Sony wojak stays up

KEK
>NintendoGAF isn't re-

i think he accidentally posted the nintendo one instead of the sony one so he deleted it

So why is the remake mediocre? Is it because the screen is slightly less purple in some areas?

eurogamer.net/articles/2018-02-04-the-question-of-fidelity-and-shadow-of-the-colossus

It disrespects Freidrichs' protoimage of the third person action game

>Sup Forums unanimously agrees that game reviews are dishonest, collusive bullshit
>still get metacritic threads
tip: if you blend 50 useless scores together into a single one, they're still useless

>>Sup Forums unanimously agrees that game reviews are dishonest, collusive bullshit
explain BoTW threads

What exactly is your argument? This is just another rehash of a game that has been re-released several times before. It's also one of the most lauded games of it's generation. This is like someone being surprised at a high score for a re-release of Ocarina of Time. Normies eat this shit up.

you're right, the metacritic posting with BOTW was incredibly stupid but that could of mostly been a single 14 year old just makin' u mad.
now that you mention it, every hardcore nintendo fan I've known has been into shitty game journalism and metacritic.

>it's just a single guy, there's no way lots of people are like that
is this your first day here?

Easily
Review scores don't matter, except when they do matter.

how does this change anything?

>remaster
Remake. Retard.

I can though. Sup Forums is a group of inconsequential manchildren with no basis for opinions.

If metacritic matters then gaming isnt about video games.

Metacritic matters if its nintendo. that's the standard rule in Sup Forums

Sup Forums only hates the remake because it makes it more accessible to normalfags so Sup Forums can no longer pretend like playing SotC is some hidden rite of passage that validates them as "true gamers." Same thing happens when any of the old "great" games gets remade. Sup Forums shits on it or says "it's not the same as playing the original." Despite the fact Sup Forums hates the term "gamer" they sure love to play gatekeeper.

If metacritic matters, I think we can all agree BotW is great. Right OP? You agree as well I see.

i do

what do you think i am? Sup Forums?

>Remake of a game with a good score, gets the same score as the original
Wow.
Its like I've never seen this before.
I would be more shocked if it had a bad score.

>remake a good game
>it gets a good score
Waste of a thread

god you sound pathetic lmao

>nintendo game gets good score
>OMG GOTY GOTY
>sony game gets good score
>WHO CARES ABOUT SCORE PAID REVIEWS CORRUPTION HURP DURP

97 10/10 GOTY.

okay and? the argument is that Sup Forums thought it would flop but ended up getting financial success and ratings up the ass, not comparison

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Some Sup Forums autists claimed that remake is worse than original game yet got higher scores than PS2/PS3 version and REmake. Literally BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.

Thank you for your time

It has the same score as the original though

No, it's not. It has higher both critic and user score.
metacritic.com/game/playstation-2/shadow-of-the-colossus

The remake is worse than the original, but it's still good.

That said, metacritic literally doesn't matter and never will.

My mistake

>That said, metacritic literally doesn't matter and never will.

.... so nostalgia.

get the fuck out of here, faggot

>people who weren’t going to support the game didn’t play it and thus won’t review it
>people who wanted to unconditionally like this poor excuse for a remake went into it with their minds made up already
Hmmmmmmmmm

Metacritic isn't even a valid fucking metric to just a game's quality because they actually weight the reviews of certain sites over others. And their way of deciding what carries more weight? How large the outlet is. So IGN, Gamespot review numbers matter more even if their reviews are dogshit.

>trapped on console
sour grapes

Decided to pick it up even after owning it on PS2 and 3. It looks ok I prefer the softer visuals but it will suffice.

>appeal to authority is an argument
>appeal to popularity is an argument

It's not, and never will be. Only neo-Sup Forums posters would unironically use game journalists to try to prove a game is good.

>post one site and one review as argument
>everyone is wrong only I'm right
>metacritic don't matter suddenly
Salt is real.

SOTC is a game that takes an average of around 6 hours to finish. In the game you'll see only a few things. The main things:
>Collossi and their arenas
>the open world
>Wander
>the cutscenes
The remake messes most of that up.