CONFIRMED: RDR2 is ALL ABOUT ONLINE

In a somewhat large leak, the following has been confirmed:

>The online world will be tailored to be closer to the SP world, with shops that have specific "open" hours
>Apartments/player homes are back, replaced with tents
>Battle Royale MP mode included
>Companion app for the poker minigame and "other social features"

>CUSTOMISEABLE VEHICLES including MINE-CARTS, CARRIAGES, HANDCARTS

Can't wait to ride up to my elite VIP Tent in my solid gold zebra-drawn minecart to relax in my Massive Tent that only cost 69.99 (even though I could have saved money by simply buying a LARGE bag of gold from the social club store for just 65.99 xD)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fo-JO7Ww9Ro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The online world will be tailored to be closer to the SP world, with shops that have specific "open" hours
All I needed to read. Looks like I'm never buying a Rockstar game again.

Nice lying pal.

Same leak article mostly talked about multiplayer and touched a lot on single player as well but didn't want to spoil single player elements, even said so in the article.

Your agenda against Rockstar and this game will not stop it from being a massive success.

That's no surprise, R* went full jew with gta online and shark cards, don't even know if I should blame them or the players actually paying for that, it's just sad.

on top of this, the leak confirmed full first person mode, so R* are making fps games now

The ass hurt here is going to be delicious when it has a higher praise than breath of the Wild and sells six million copies in three days.

at this point I'm fully expecting to be disappointed, but I just hope they have a PSVR dueling mode

Yes it seamlessly switches between third person and first person I don't understand the problem with that?

>leaks
ok

Not buying this.

There isn't a problem with it and people are desperate to convince themselves the games going to be bad because of their agenda against Rockstar.

>somewhat large leak
>no source
My uncle works at rockstar and he told me goku was a dlc character

I already boycotted Rockstar and take two a long time ago.

Blame the dumbshits that buy the stuff. Go on rockstars fb page and just look at how much they defend rockstar for being complete fucking jews.

I bet the microtransactions in this are going to be so dumb.

When they start making actual bad games then I'll be upset at Rockstar. Fact of the matter is they're still above everyone else when it comes to technology and what they Implement in their rage engine

A BOUNTY HAS BEEN PLACED ON ANOTHER PLAYER

I’m so fucking sad I missed out on RDR multiplayer

IF YOU BUY THIS GAME YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING VIDEOGAMES

Is your uncle daft? How does goku fit into the RDR world? Think

>people unironically thought RDR2 would be good

LMAO

That just means the multiplayer world. Single player campaign will if that sentence is to be believed, not be connected

Good. I'll buy 10 copies then

r* said if this will have first person?

well R* have said on multiple occasions that they will never get into the FPS genre, but now two games have had FPS mode, and this being their first to have it on release.
You know that in shootouts, first person is always better, so they are making and FPS game.
R* changing their ethos is what I was implying, they are going downhill

Im literally going to buy all of the top tier stuff. No joke. Stay mad homos

lmao
>"Come check out my luxury tent brah"

Me too honestly.

Rockstar always wins baby

>actually believing "leaks" for Rockstar games.

Did you learn nothing from the GTA IV rickrolls back in 2006/07?

The leak did.

No one will use it, again, though. They need locked first person lobbies/matches if they want people to use it

>no source
>leak
>CONFIRMED
I hate this board so damn much, is like there is a cabala of people just thinking of ways to ruin the discussion despite how bad it already is, but then you realize that the number of idiots has increased.

I hope theres gold mining. I want to spend my days prospecting hoping to hit that honey hole.

Dude its r*. Its going to be riddled with microtransactions and p2w gear. Everybody knows that. And im going to love every minute of it Tbh

None here is old enough to remember gramps

Why was it so good? I had more fun with this than with GTA V
Remaster when?

Perfect, just what I wanted, a BR game with good controls, netcode, optimization and graphics.

If you don't have time to grind out money for the latest and fanciest carriage, don't worry goy, there will be another way to obtain all items in the game!

>leak has 2 images not released by Rockstar
Pretty convincing fakes if they end up being. Also not a single thing in the leak is so crazy that it wouldn't be something in the game anyways

is there a steam group/discord for Massive Tent only yet?

>p2w gear

Nothing in GTA V was p2w. It's all just fluff for you to show off to people that don't have as much money as you.

Who /goldtent/ here?

I was literally just thinking about battle royale in a Red Dead game yesterday. If true, that'll be fucking amazing.

There better be rowdy brothels where you can fuck prostitutes or else

I just hate the mindset the discussion starts with, is one to discuss what it could potentially be, but then saying "my uncle told me X and is a "fact", there are games that cannot be discussed over the willful and not misinformation.

people are too worried about this online shit and not over the fact that it will probably have the same godawful engine of gta v

If you dont play as a black cowboy whats the point

>tfw no ps plus and probably never will
ah well

this
feels good man
no hype for GTA Online Cowboy edition + Mustang Horse Card for $104.99

>confirmed
>lists no source

You'll have to recruit a gang for bank robberies and train heists and you'll have to wait 45 mins to find a team just like gtav. Screen cap this.

I cant even blame them faggots ate up the GTAO and shark card shit to such a extend they would be stupid not to go full online

>Battle Royale MP mode
I really hope this is true. I have zero interest in playing it, I just want to see PUBG and Fortnite struggle

>everyone starts with only a lasso
>to get a horse you have to tame it mid match
Rockstar could make a good one. I think they wouldn't have it be 100 players though. 100 people just ruins the servers and they all have shitty netcode as a result. 50 people should be manageable ontop of wildlife

They added a Battle Royale mode to GTAO and nobody gave a shit about it.

>Battle Royale mode begins with all the players jumping out of a hot air balloon

Because it wasn't really Battle Royale

And what makes you think the mode here will be really Battle Royale?

doesn't matter, they could add their own unique flavor to a battle royal mode and it will get attention for the being the hottest new game on the block

Eh, can't be worse than Paladin's attempt.
youtube.com/watch?v=fo-JO7Ww9Ro

>Battle Royale with no sniper rifles due to time period

Sold

It was damn fun. I hardly played any of the competitive modes because I was pretty shit at them but just the free roam lobbies were enough to spend hours on.
>one guy had a zebra so me and a mate chased him down to steal it and as long as we stayed on it, it wouldn't rest
>he came after us but we managed to kill him again and steal another zebra off him
>spent at least half an hour running away from him before he killed our stolen zebras
Everyone joining forces to defend the barns/saloons/train/churches from never ending police and marshal pursuits was another good one.

I wouldn't really call that a BR mode in GTAO.

I've always thought PUBG profited form having no real competition. This will all start change after RDR2 drops. Fortnite's already dented it

>didn't want to spoil single player elements
How convenient

I don't think it will. This "leak" is bullshit. Mark my words.

AAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHAHHA

I don't think anything will be able to rival PUBG apart from Fortnite.
The thing with these new genres is that you only really have 2 main competitors (one paid and one free), the rest are either quite small or fail quickly.
I.E.
>Hero Shooter (Overwatch and Paladins)
>Battle Royale (PUBG and Fortnite)

>horses
>lassos
>dynamite
>moving trains to use as cover
>some kind of Wanted / bounty system on players who have the most kills
I doubt they would do it, but there's a lot of potential to make BR fresh with the Wild West setting.

Any word on the Switch port. It would be perfect for it.

>enter small tent in the middle of the forest
>it's way bigger on the inside than the outside
>10 rare horses inside, and a bar stocked with lots of liquor.

>Battle Royale with no sniper rifles due to time period

Somebody didnt play the first RDR, I see.

GTAV online has made them more money than actual unit sales. This is the future of gaming, thank whales and normies.

No chance.
The Euphoria shit would be too much of a bottle neck for the system.
There's a reason why LA Noire was ported instead of GTA4/5.

>tfw don't give a shit about stupid Battle Royal games

Fucking animals in online mode
Hunting bears with your friends would be fun

>Switch port

>over 130mil chicken dinners served and you didn't get even one
Sad, user. Just sad.

user...

bet theyll still use the shitty weapon wheel

Same here, I couldn't care less about battle royale games

the fuck are you talking about

it's a dumb mode with too much downtime and not enough action

why the fuck does a cowboy game have to have a BR mode

Me and a couple of mates had a bunch of times where we ended up hiding in the cabin in NE Tall Tree to escape from the cougars.

I can't help but be hyped now. Well, maybe it's cause 2018 looks so empty at the moment. What other release dates for 2018 games do we have besides God of War?

>Companion app for the poker minigame
if this isnt in th e game unless you have a phone ill lose my shit!

>it's a dumb mode with too much downtime and not enough action
Drop in areas where lots of players land. Non-existent problem solved.

>downtime
It's called build up for people who don't have ADHD.

So what would be the shark cards for this game? Fool's gold? Mining scrips?

can't wait to pirate this game

V had less technology than IV though. It was literally gimped

die

Traveller's cheques.

probably bank bonds

Alright, online will be great buying cottages and storing horses.

>2games have had fps mode

aside from gtav whats the other?

>Caring about Rockstar games after GTAO.

Save yourself from the suffering and pain, it's going to be Microtransaction-focused GAAS trash.

I was actually thinking about buying a shark card because I thought that $20 would get me like $100 mil at LEAST, but then I saw that $100 doesn't even get you $10 mil. Those prices are complete fucking bullshit. R* isn't dead, but definitely fucking heartless

>poker minigame

Why does Rockstar still spend so much time and effort on these fucking lame card minigames?

camping in el prisidio with your posse on the gatling guns and cannons and killing everyone who tried coming close was one of the best things to do in online

>Drop in areas where lots of players land. Non-existent problem solved.

>drop into the most volatile location you can find
>die repeatedly until you luck the fuck out and find something before someone else

Sounds like a solid plan. Action packed and the worst probability of survival.

Dont be a faget. Everyone knows the easiest way to win is to play like a complete coward and hide on your stomach until the final circles come. Even if you win, you feel like you wasted 20mins staring at roads/buildings from a hill somewhere.

i will still buy it day 1.

>>die repeatedly until you luck the fuck out
>he dies repeatedly
>he thinks it's about luck
lmao. Always cracks me up to see how fucking mad people get over these games.

The grinding is pretty worthless too. At best you're making 200k an hour, so that's ten hours for two million which you can blow through in an instant. I got one of those vehicle export garages when I moved from PS3 to PS4 and I've made like 1,5 million with it during all my playtime, it's so boring. Meanwhile I've blown through like 20 million, now I have two mil left. I miss the moneydroppers on PS3