Who would you like for the sequel?

who would you like for the sequel?

Pizza Cats, Ammy, Gordian, and Dmitri.

>wanting capcom to make a versus game after the disaster that was infinite

TvC was better than MvC3

Hajime from Gatchaman Crowds

Black King

TvC is pure crossover goodness untainted by Marvel Studio Execs forcing out characters

Oh, also Dio from Casshern

Leopard.

the loli pokemon

I'M SHORYUCAN'T

It wouldn't be tainted by Marvel/Disney's pressure for sure, resulting in a better product, Tatsunoko vs Capcom still looks like a complete product full of passion, I would say it is better handled than MvC3 in some areas.

they would still charge you up the ass with DLC

Broque is so much better than X-Factor

with that said mega crash should be its own meter

Speed Racer

not with the rights in US

though prior to UAS, apparently Niitsuma had an idea of Mifune fighting while inside the car

He was supposed to be in the original release of TvC in the first place

I would say Omitsu, but her VA died. Wouldn't be the same without her.

Fucking this. MVC was trying too hard to be stylish gritty and cool. TvC was flamboyant colorful and cheesey and thats what made it more fun.

sup fags

Heavily change Baroque and make bursts more limiting, especially removing the ability to combo off of them at least.

I dunno about that. While X factor is a ridiculously dumb come back measure that makes anchors team killing machines, Baroque is stupid for many subtle reasons and is present for the whole game. Mostly the problem is that it only uses red life, which is retarded, because it meant bursting gave you a Baroque at any time, you didn't want to switch to heal characters because you'd rather have red life to do way more damage, and it was more worthwhile to avoid switching so you could combo with a huge amount of red life to touch of death an opponent rather than switch to save your character, etc. X factor just made you play around an anchor character while Baroque totally changed how you played the whole game.
Mind you, part of the problem in Marvel was probably just how X factor was completely bonkers on some characters, I know it's a Marvel game so you should be ignoring 90% of the cast anyways but a lot of characters are nowhere near level 3 Virgil.

that's what I like about it though - it wasn't a panic comeback button, it was a make or break button, if you fumble especially with that red life it's lost forever

I think the problem is the lack of snapback, with only 3 (4 in CGH) characters capable of doing it

Phoenix Wright and Franny as they were originally going to be in.

Hutch is the size of an actual been though.

>tfw franziska fights like whip

and Lightan is much, much bigger than in the game so it's fine

Nero and Bran from Ex Troopers. They're a perfect fit for TvC in terms of visuals and gameplay potential.

The general idea for Baroque is a good one and it's execution was better handled that X-factor. Sacrificing red life for a damage boosted combo cancel is a cool idea, but the general lack of snapbacks and less emphasis on team play and assists (compared to MvC3) makes the mechanic feel too good at times.

>and also has a Gumshoe summon where he football tackles, and then salutes her before running off

>Doronjo x Franziska shenanigans

muh

Nurse Witch Komugi.

Also, have Eighting develop the sequel.

>Eighting makes TvC and MvC
>Dimps makes SFIV
>Capcom goes in house for SFV and MvCI

reallllllly makes you think

To exist

Bursts have no place in tag assist games. Even ASW knows this which is why Sparking isn't a typical combo breaker burst like how they usually do them.

Isn't Dimps still doing SFV? That's why the initial news of Infinite being done "in house" was a big deal.

>if they bring back the animated arcade endings, Franz ending is her joining Doronjo and forming her own group with Edgey and Gumshoes as her two lackeys.
>with their own outfits
Its nice to dream sometimes

>which is retarded, because it meant bursting gave you a Baroque at any time

Even worse, simply blockinga special gave you red life, meaning that every single string you threw out was safe and doing it made your opponents string safe.

Ever seen a giant fight where you tap them, BBQ block, then tap again to repeat ad naseum? BBQ lets you do that.

still love it though, free roman cancels are godly

God every time i see Wright in this image, it makes me sad that it never happened. At least he turned out beautifully in UMvC3

FUREEEEENDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Whose that next to Phoenix? Ingrid?

I completely forgot that Ingrid was gonna be in the game. I'd main the fuck out of her despite hating her everything non moveset related.

TVC had issues with license too. They couldn't get the series to rerelease on the PS2, or even make a fresh stock for wii because it didn't get renew.

Hell even the USA release had to remove a character, and change OST to get that shit ported here.

And the animated character endings. Which were a damn shame

What we got in exchange made up for it imo.

I'd rather have Shonen Jump vs Capcom to be honest.

>expecting any remote improvement in a capcom sequel
>expecting capcom to make a sequel to a good game that didn't sell all that much
i wish

Capcom USA said it sold more than what they expected though.

I want pretty much every modern Tatsunoko remake character

NuGatchaman because they have much more moveset potential than traditional Gatchaman

DEMETAN

Here's a poll Tastunoko and Capcom did early last year.

Top 15

Full results

And if the roster was the Top 15 of each brand

>neo-human isn't on top 15
japan and its shit taste

Wait so there's a chance TvC2 gets made? This was an official poll?

>Hutch made it to the top 15
Nice, nice.
I'd actually prefer Demetan, but I'd settle for Hutch too.

I didn't even realize Pripara was theirs, fuck I need this game now

>no Tekkaman

Tatsunoko has a yearly(?) Event in April and Capcom was there so they had a poll During the event.

Some characters from the newer Tatsunoko shows, like Hajime and Berg Katze from Gatchaman Crowds and Leopard from Yatterman Night, if only for the banter between them and the old guard.

No Emi though, Emi a fucking shit

That means Capcom and Tatsunoko are in good terms and they're actually testing the waters for a sequel. Nice!
I'm not holding my hopes up though.

>Gatchaman Crowds
>nuKatze
I don't know about S2 because I could barely force myself through S1 but in the entire show nuKatze only stabbed like one guy in the stomach who maybe died / maybe lived and helped a bunch of memers flip a few cars with smartphone twitter magic among other minor property damage while seeming more cartoonishly edgy than anything I've ever seen even though your average bog-standard wife killer or drug dealer is more of a villain than that ineffectual piece of shit. Meanwhile old Katze casually wipes out a city or two and glasses ten million people in every single episode before breakfast without even seeming like too much of an edgelord. Any black city after a police shooting is more intense than fucking nuKatze.

How the fuck would you even put Speed Racer in it?

like how they put phoenix wright in MvC3?

He fights like Johnny or Gyro in JJBA:ASB, except with a car instead of an horse

He is fit, he can fight. In fact, he fought people in the show.

Yeah they're definitely making a new one, it'll come out right after Rival Schools 3.

Tatsunoko have the rights back