Have you seen anyone playing the Nintendo Switch in public?

Have you seen anyone playing the Nintendo Switch in public?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=72F_-_evvrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah.
me.

Yeah but those who are playing it in public are 6-8 yr olds.

Not at all, not even in malls or actually secure public places
and tacoland is a nintenbabby land tho

Yeah some guys in a pub playing Mario Kart

>Not being cool enough to inspire people to change the stigma

Get some fucking confidence Sup Forums. Everybodies on the switch in Japan.

Yeah I work at a car dealership. Seen several people using them while their oil was getting changed. Ages 18-30, males. Only seen it 3 or 4 times so far.

Japan also has a fertility problem where the men dont want to fuck the women and the women dont want to fuck the men.
So they just use the Switch to ignore each other and catch waifu's in Xeno2

No. Then again, nobody sees anyone do anything anymore, people are literally looking at their phone at all times when they're outside

They also have mental problems.

Live in Japan so at least 2-3 times a week even if I don't go out much

Do conventions count? If you don't count those, I did see kids after Christmas playing on one at the movies

I've never seen a Switch in real life period. Demo stations in stores? Apparently don't exist. People lugging them around? Not once. Meanwhile I continue to see kids walking home from school with 3DS in hand.

Fuck, I really hope you didn't see me

I own a switch and it has never once left my house. I bought it for the games it has, why anyway would force themselves to play on shitty resolution in awkward positions in an environment where you can't immerse yourself properly is beyond me. I don't blame people for not bringing them outside.

I saw children playing it once, otherwise no. No adult would be stuck being seen with one unless they were desperate

that blonde is hot, nope never seen anyone outside in public using a switch. I have seen a few spergs at the SGD program in my school play DS in the hallways before class but that is it

I saw a guy playing L.A. Noire at the airport.

Two fat neckbeards while I was taking the train.

X

I saw some people playing it an airport once. They were playing Mario Kart. It looked like fun.

Shut up, virgin idiot.

Get shit on, all of you fucking nerds. I fucking dare you to make fun of me playing my switch publicly. You lack the gall to approach anyone as you sit, shoved in the farthest corner in a public place, trying to be invisible as you cope with your own i securities of leavimg that shitty, cavelike dwelling you call a home to emerge into the sunlight as you go grocery shopping for your monthly 70 cups of noodles.

Pussy idiots. Come at me you idiot fucks.

just that one guy at work that never talks to anyone

pic related. it's you and your brother

because you have a 6 hour flight

Japan isn't really known for Chad material user.

Yeah I saw a little kid playing in the car while his mom bought groceries.

>going out

Came to post this

it me

No they are known for Justice.

The Kamen Rider is beyond the bully chad physical superiority and the virgin's mental superioty complex.

He genuinely wants you to be a better person in your soul at the expense of his own. Be a Kamen Rider user.

yes, thats how I got my switch

The Switch was a complete waste of money for me. I'm very disappointed in the games released on it so far. Nothing has really impressed me, and I couldn't get into Super Mario Odyssey. Played it for a few hours and dropped it out of boredom. Same thing for Xenoblade 2 as well. I did manage to play Breath of the Wild and did enjoy that, but that's the only thing I actual had fun playing on the Switch. Everything else was just boring and not fun. I might enjoy Mario Kart, but I haven't cared enough to spend the money on it.

>sell smo, sell xenoblade get Mario kart

I've seen a few ppl on the subways with it in Manhattan yeah

I paid $300 for the Switch on the day it first came out, and now it collects dust in my room. I'm just gonna keep in case something does come out that I get excited for. It was a waste of money in my eyes though. I don't even take it out of the house since I never really leave my house, so in a way the mobile feature is useless for someone like me.

why do american women dress like prostitutes? do they think it's fashionable?

I've seen a handful of people playing it on campus at uni.

its true fuckin retard.

*snorts* acktshually they have higher fertility rates than europeans(refugees excluded)

I see them on my uni all the time. Granted, it's a technological uni, so autists are very common here.

I've joined some MK8 sessions

No. Hell, I still see kids on trains playing the 3DS.

Colleges tend to attract nerds, so that's not a huge surprise. My college's general gaming club really got good use out of the Switch in their final moments

Few times at college and a couple times before a movie when I showed like 20 minutes early.

Because THEY ARE prostitutes.

Despite the ads, I feel most people (adults) enjoy portable gaming as being able to play a game without sitting upright in front of a TV or at a computer desk. It's less about playing on public transport or on your lunch break and more about lying down on your couch or just being in bed

No but I played Sonic Mania in a hospital waiting room when I had to take my mom to get a procedure done.

Yep, saw a guy in college and a kid at the restaurant I work.

I've played it on the ferry with my friends/randos when we head to Seattle.

youtube.com/watch?v=72F_-_evvrA

literally me

Have not seen one here in poland yet.

Once, when I took the bus

Why is he holding it up to his face like that?

>playing ARMS in public

MY NIGGA

I own a shop at a large mall and 8 see a huge a large variety of people with switches. Everything from black women to chads. Helps living in a college town I guess. Literally nobody gives a shit about it though, and they even promote it here because they tend to spend more money when they have shit to do in the mall.

Did I go to highschool with the dude on the left??

it distinguishes us from the europeans who are shackled by sharia law.

I've only seen a little kid playing one in public. I don't actually know that many people that own one, to be honest. That'll probably change in a year or so I'd guess.

I know. All women should be forced to wear a burka.

Well the only game I own atm is Xenoblade 2 AKA the worst game on handheld mode for the console.
That sub-PSVITA resolution is a sin to watch.

I played some arms while waiting to renew my passport today. There was an 8 year old kid right by me watching some faggot streaming Fortnight, prattling on about how he was going to get a bunch of sponsors and become a YouTuber when he grows up. He whispered to his mom a little about my switch, but I don't think he thought much of it. I'm a 21 year old man who's reasonable handsome so not many people give two shits.

I'll admit I am embarassed to play Xenoblade in public though.

there's a group of chads on campus who're always playing mario kart on the tv in the lounge during lunch, they invite me to play but i usually have to rush to class at the time

I can imagine it’s better that way so your neck is straight and won’t get stress damage over time

I see it every time I fly. Last time there were like three people on the plane playing BotW.

So you played and enjoyed botw...for a couple of hours?

No I beat Breath of the Wild and it was the only switch game I enjoyed. Everything else I only played for a few hours and then dropped it.

Everyday I see kids and grown men playing it on my commute to work.

Mostly at the airport and on the plane.

Yeah. I was at a bar and their comcast cable shit the bed during a ufc match so everyone was pissed off, the owner of the bar put on 1-2 switch and all the drunk hipsters started playing it. It was pretty wild.

I live in Germany so obviously no. Maybe on Christopher Street Day but at all other times it simply isn't a thing an adult would do in public.

So...is it just one autist, or are people really so obsessed that they have to make these threads multiple times per day?

3 times. In all 3 instances it was a dyed-in-the-wool manchild. Portable gaming is actually a good litmus test for people you should actively ignore. You can safely ignore everything a handheld gamer says because they're so vacuous they literally must wahoo the very moment their brain isn't adequately stimulated and a person like this has nothing of value to say naturally. Of course the same axiom applies to someone who plays PSP, Vita, 3DS, watches TV on their phone, laptop games in public, etc—I'm not a media or platform snob either, everyone gets their lumps.

I saw some dude carrying his Switch in a Sheikah slate carrying case, but I've never seen anyone actually using it in public before.

So literally everyone? I don't think i've ever seen a person not be on their phone in public. Since the 80s anyway. Before that they just used payphones all the time.

Communicating on a phone is different then watching games or television on it.

>going outside
whats the point? there's nothing to even do, I dont understand how people can leave the house so often

Oh so you're moving goalposts, got it.

the only time I leave the house is to smoke, get food, or go to work.

Yes I have. He was 6ft 2in tall, extremely well built and very masculine looking.

Oh right. It was me.

You would too if you left your room

yea well I am 6'10 built like arnie and the most beautiful man alive and I play vita

>known for Justice
>Japan

No actually. You are:
Me: "Watches TV on their phone."
You: Everyone is on their phone in public.
Me: Yes, but they're not always consuming media.
You: Goalposts.

Yes. In my clinic. Always children. Always Minecraft.

8 year old black kid playing MK
Adult blackguy playing Zelda in a parked car next to me once
White 20yr oldguyplaying Stardew valley in my Chem 2 lecture
5yrols Asian kid playing whatlooked like F Zero (??? someracing game going down a track) in shopping cart at local Costco

thats it. Havent seen and 3DS in a while

Actually, yeah. Twice. Neither of them were children. They were around college age.

this. some games just feel better on handhelds.

Fast Racing Neo probably

It was probably Fast RMX