2018... I am forgotten

>2018... I am forgotten...

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/435150/workshop/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/1506186277392.png/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there's not much to discuss about it just like any SRPG, these are always pretty straightforward and most of the time the lore isn't even that interesting.

Honestly, waiting for a computer that can actually run it without cinematic fps rate. Played through the first prison fortress. I felt invested in the story. Think it's admirable what they are doing and the combat is undoubtedly the best concept one we've gotten in RTS but there are some issues. Think the world design kinda strikes a bad balance in sense that it still triggers my completionist ADD. You make choices there, yes, but lot of the cases felt like you are missing on things unless you do the correct sequence of events. This leads to the incentive to do tedious backtracking or savescum.

The quest log with missions plays into this. I actually escaped the bloody fort of menace only to realize I missed some quests there and went back there, systematically slaughtered all hostile guards, talked to every non-hostile NPCs and looted every single fucking cupboard in the world. For me, this design is flawed. I would love to see the game without the checkboxed quest log.

I enjoyed it, but I found myself often getting out of immersion.

nigga just let go and stop being an ocd lackwit
>"oh no I didn't find the fuckin' pants of Braccus Rex to complete the set!"
>shit's stats suck ass anyway
>move on

I heard it was good for long form erp.

Are you quoting what I think you're quoting?
Shameful.

Not as good as the first one.

>join some random gm mode adventure
>it's degenerates playing out their scat eRP fantasies
Guess there's not much to do besides playing through the singleplayer story.

>spent like 40 hours at the Fort part itself
>started the ship and kinda dropped the game

I gonna finish it for sure but I honestly burned myself out in that Fort part.
Playing on the hardest mode was a mistake.
I had to complete every fucking sidequest to level up.

>proper DnD saving throws
>less exponential curve on the health/damage scaling meaning no need to replace gear every level past level 15
>an initiative system that isn't fucked up beyond all belief
agreed. flawed game still, but a better one.

I want to FUCK Windego

>another OBSESSED Obsidcuck autism thread

Would love to see the sales of your new game, lads.

shit combat

>see fane on the ship
>friendly looking dialog options, decide to offer to glass him
>end up getting boned
wtf dude

This game has the exact same problems 1 had.
>Really like the game so want to do all the content
>end up overleveling so my eagerness to do the content is punished by making the rest of the game too easy because everyones a level or two below me
>Eventhough the armor mechanic helps a bit, in the end half of the fights end up being trivial because the meta is just about getting as many disable skills as possible so early game is always harder than endgame

So is this just a thing that's missing from the pirated version I have?
I remember watching the dev diaries and they made it a really big thing that this time the AI on harder difficulties would be really ruthless and it would focus one character and there would be different types of AI improvements you could turn on or off.
I don't see this happening, it's really an enjoyable game when the AI is about to kill my character but changes targets just so it would spare me

I want to get into CRPGs but I don't know what any of the numbers do or how to calculate damage and none of you fags want to teach me.

SO MUCH THIS.

It's my 2017 GOTY what are you talking about OP?

What? I still see Divinity threads almost every day

>2018... I am forgotten...

>get to Nameless Isle
>small but it looks like a place that to turned to shit because of a demon going crazy
>learning how the order was trying the best they could to keep them contained
>even the lore surrounding the advocate was interesting
>get to Nameless Isle
>jungle all over again and turning the game into basically Icewind Dale esque combat fest

It’s such a sharp drop in quality that it ruins my playthrough. I mean how can you go from the pure quality and variety of Driftwood zone and just shit the bed so badly with Nameless Isle.

Correction I meant Bloodmoon Isle for the first one

nameless is fine though

So I heard this game was fully compatible with mods and that you could create your own campaigns and stuff.
Anything interesting released yet?

I don't know, but you can check it
steamcommunity.com/app/435150/workshop/

How much sex stuff is in this game? I've seen more than few different conversation shots that point to it.

>larianiggers will defend this

If it goes farther than that it's good fap material. More games should have it honestly.

Don't Elves in this game eat flesh or some shit?

Too many, all voiced.

The voice actor of the narrator must've been rolling his eyes

At what point in the game do you get to romance the characters?
Also do you actually get unique events/sidequests or is it just "lol you fucked the character" texts?

That sounds like it's either full cringe or really sexy. I'm going to bet on cringe.

Does it matter if it had already sold way more than the devs expected and made sweet cash for them?

Also most people who played it really enjoyed it so expect them to be itnerested in whatever Larian makes next.
Whatever it is I hope it has skellies again.

the two biggest flaws of this game is one, if you outlevel the content it makes the difficulty just drops, two, summoning is pretty op not to mention a bit broken, your incarnate can walk up to some clearly hostile npcs without them blinking a eye

i guess the armor system being split into two types also deserve a honorable mention

The narrator is great in my opinion, but his voice just doesn't fit for sexy stuff.

malady dlc when

Nude Malady mod when

Malady is not for sexual.

Bad user.

Only on Sup Forums does a game need to be discussed daily for years to have not been forgotten.

You can't tell me what to do!

Malady is for hand holding

Never. She's a fucking annoying shit character.

This, damn the cunt.

What the fuck did obsidian and larian do to get two autists to have a fucking pissfight constantly?
And why the fuck do they never goddamned properly fight, just make shitty passive aggressive threads?

You're trying to understand the minds of autists and it's a waste of time user.

Larian doesn't really have autists on the level of Kiddinity-kun, who comes into Larian threads, posts his 200+ hour honor mode screenshot and proceeds to post about how shitty the game is. You don't see Larian fans going into PoE threads with proof of finishing PoE on PotD and doing the same.

What's the deal with the original sin? You make one mistake and you never hear the end of it.

No, it does.
That dude who does the tyranny flop threads, he's a major autist and he's the one who set off kiddinityfag.

Dude is stealthily responsible for a shitload of random spam and has been making bait for kiddinity for a while now.
He's also a sissyfag diapurfag firnigger who spams his blog here and on /r/ a lot.

BEES

Also, unlike kiddinityfag, he literally never responds to any of his threads, in the tens of thousands of threads in the four or so years he's kept up his spam campaign, he's only posted in a few of his threads.

>tens of thousands of threads in the four or so years

>single player game with zero new content coming soon.
Well sure isn't obvious why it's not talked about.
Almost like everyone who wanted to play it has, and everyone who didn't hasn't.
"talked about singleplayer games" are fairly rare and mostly focus on their modability, not the actual core game itself.

bothers me too, but you have to realize that you won't be able to complete everything. some things will never be finished, just like in real life.

lol i knw what you mean, i was playing coop but since this is the first game i play of this series i took it slow and on default difficulty. i spent 10 hours on the fort, only to restart and make a new character cause i didn't like the build i had. hydrophist and aerophurge are hard if you're a brainlet like me.

>female protagonist

it's shit

????

Huh?
Oh shit, it's the poe fag again.

can all species have romances with each other? i.e. Lizard and undead dwarf?

You are retarded, period.

>flirt with Butter
>instantly like her and just wanna put a ring on that hand
>later on I end up angering her gang leader and he starts a fight
>she fucking takes my side and helps in the fight
>my party is weak as fuck but I do whatever I can to keep her alive
>she says something like "I...couldn't let him hurt you."

HNNNNNG
Just this NPC alone gave me feels.
Too bad that apparently you don't really get anything else other than that with her.
She should have been a recruitable member at the very least.

how much longer before you turn into the dude who baits you
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/1506186277392.png/

What does he gain from this? I don't understand.

>Can't buy a physical PC copy of the first game
>Can buy physical console copies of the first game

What is this shit

actually you can find her mangled body on an island in arx, with a dead voidwoken next to her

I've given up understanding and am at this point only chronicling the autism

Publishers. Console port was funded by a publisher.

I'm a huge faggot when it comes to WRPG and I always try to be creative with my build, so in this game I started my character as summoner and at some point upgraded strenght to use two handed weapons and armor.
So the way I play my character I pretty much always summon a demon/totems and jump into close combat, I also have spells to build armor and heal myself, as well as long range spells.
It is a lot of fun but being a jack of all trades isnt the best for the difficulty I play.

You meet her friend in Driftwood. It's a scam she has been running for years

that's what i figured with honor mode that you need a minmax build in order to succeed. it doesn't help that i playing with my GF who is awful at positioning and fighting i general and i have to constantly tell her what to do. she put a point into two handed because she was "using both hands."( she was dual wielding wands) i also quit and i'm becoming a summoner+ ranger finesse build. kinda boring to be honest, but when i play on harder difficulty for my next run, i'm going to go with as min max build. maybe actually play as a mage for more exciting play.

It's not forgotten at all, it's just one of those games that can't hold a discussion because the same topics are beaten to death over and over. And unlike Skyrim it doesn't have a million mods coming in every week.

>2018
>Not playing as a qt lizard girl

What really? I know about her in Arx, but I've never found her in driftwood.

Actually you find Butter later on.

Her corpse washed up on a beachhead, drowned when trying to escape Fort Joy.

Is armour system reworked yet?

No. Working as intended. Stop asking.

i'm playing the first one on ps4 and it's a bit slow for me and the inventory management is garbage. i'm at braccusaurus rex right now.

how does the second one improve on the first? is it just that the game really obviously wasn't built for a controller that is my problem? i love the basic idea of it.

So are they animating this for marketing of the books like that one anime with the explosion mage or are they seriously going to do the rest of the books?

Fired it up, did CC, got to the opening scene, then closed it. There's just no reason for me to play, the story isn't engaging at all.
I'm sure I'll try again later, but the first one didn't have a compelling story either.

>how does the second one improve on the first?
It doesn't.

Have you met Dashing June? She asks you to look for her lost purse. If you flirted with Butters in Act 1, you can catch her stealing your money. When you confront her about it, she'll confess she was trying to acquire enough gold to get to Fort Joy to find Butters. When you tell her about your encounter with Butters, she'd laugh that Butters is still running her old scam even in the prison.

actually started playing last week and im enjoying it

Multiple races and tutorial that isn't a fucking snoozefest I'd consider improvements.

wait, really?
what's wrong with it?

ANCIENT EMPIRE

Nothing, babbies just can't handle split armor and insist you need full phys/full magic parties because they can't just glance at which number is higher and dedicate their characters towards their best choices.

I've done two play throughs and there are three instances I have found sex, one of which being hilarious

I have over 10 hours in the first prison area after you get shipwrecked. I've done a lot of quests but now I'm lost. I can either escape or get my collar taken off but I feel like there should be more to do.

you're doing god's work user

I fucking HATE this fag but I don't feel like killing the whole town just to gut him feelsbadman

escaping fort joy doesn't end the first act you then get to explore the island, escape is the way to progress

>radeka will never vomit bugs down your throat

Honestly that little crier girl in arx doesn't hold a candle to this man at all. Just wasn't memorable maybe

You can chicken him into a corner and then take him down without witnesses

To be fair the chapter in Driftwood took way longer than the one in Arx, so you ended up hearing him way more often.

I played until timeless isle, but can't be arsed to continue playing.
I recently tried playing, but after entering that god temple thing my companions left me. Do they come back?
And how far am I?

Yes. She makes reference to her ability when you're getting ready to smash.