Are you going to buy all of team tummy's games Sup Forums?

Are you going to buy all of team tummy's games Sup Forums?

Yukari looking cute for the first time in her life.

That's not a nice way to talk about my wife.

Probably just DSN and even that I'm only buying it for Ann. I MIGHT get DMN if DSN holds my attention but I have no interest in DAN.

You know what would actually them more attractive? How about giving them some thighs? Japan is okay with large breasts but never any other curves? This always bothers me with anime and japanese games. Flat asses and no thighs. And ass > tits anyday.

no

Nah man. You get your large breasts, flat asses, and chicken legs and you're gonna like it.

I have successfully masturbated to this at work before.

Japwomen can't grow asses. Have you seen their idols? They can rock double-Ds but can't curve anywhere beneath the stomach.

Someday there will be a Japanese woman with ass. There just has to be

>vita exclusive
nah

why are Lovers girls always best girls?

>ywn cum inside all of them

Just kill me tbqh desu

She'll probably just be shamed and called fat because of the hivemind society she lives in.

Cause they're you're lover?

PS4 too senpai, and you get a digital version of P4DAN too!

Of course, got platinum for P4DAN just a bit ago and have the special edition for P3/5D pre-ordered for vita.

Just imagine them hugging each other and as they do their navels pressed together, and that each girl is aware of it and curiously excited

I would buy this if not for the shitty poster.

strong stuff.

I want to put a stick of Pocky in between two of their navels, and then make them hug each other

>turbosluts

no thanks

Forgot to mention, Rise gets to watch Yukari and Ann do that, then clean out their navels with her tongue afterwards.

I wish she was my sister.

I am going to buy Fuuka's game and watch her happily dance for hours!

I just want to see the interactions between the cast and to dress them up in silly costumes