Monstrous size has no intrinsic merit

Here's the smaller Omen Seeker edit for anyone who missed it yesterday.

mega.nz/#!d5w3XT4B!IUscV2kNQ7_8i2wpB-IuHPzoti89z3Jo-vwZMF4Ia40

The way is lit. The path is clear. We require only the strength to follow it.

Fuck that wheres the loli one?

Still too big and out of place but making that made the original mod guy mad so that's a thing

OP is a nigger

Was ever only an idle and virtuous sprite edit as far as I know, there was never a full edit released.

We need a saint to make a full loli one

Is it time?

Someone post the dudes reaction to someone not liking his titty monster. I'm curious to see how he took it.

>chestlet propaganda

Not on my watch

Don't you have dog cocks to draw, Shwig?

I certainly hope so

Who?

P-pls use the real loli edit instead of my failed one that look like a trap

Shwig is a kike but he's not a dumb one, he'd probably ignore it, and if it really do bother him he's not going to openly yap his mouth about it.

>being gay
LOL

I don't know which one that is, I just poached the above collage from yesterday's thread. Soz

Someone probably have it.

>being such a virgin his fake girls need comically large tits to compensate
KEK

Might mean this one?

Doing god's work

Fuck off tumblrina

That's the one.

>quality loli version
finally

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He did close a discussion thread on the mod's steam page discussing a possible edit or skin though, and I can't find the reference to its release on Sup Forums in the comments anymore either, though I might have just missed it.

I will never understand the loli thing. You just take a woman and strip her of every secondary sex characteristic.

Aaaany chance of a full edit?

Loli or not it's the closest one so far to looking like it actually belongs in the game.

Faggot who participed in the loli edit here, for what it's worth;
I just thought it'd be funny to take a comical deviantart tiddy monster and make it into a near polar opposite.
I think the end result is cute, but not for sexual
But by the end of the day, you have to keep in mind that different people beat their dicks over different things.

A true connoisseur accepts breasts of all sizes.
Y'all are fucking plebs.

And then when the loli is stressed she can look like this

I don't know, it was just for a laugh.
Also I have no idea how the game is structured, so I don't know how editing mod assets would work or if it's worth the effort compared to editing a shitty artifact-filled jpeg, since I only edited "most" of the Virtue sprite until someone made the proper size edit (I couldn't get her head size right worth a shit).

Best Milky Omen Seeker coming through

Only if someone does a sweaty stressed state for all the other heroes too.

Graverobber, Hellion, Antiquarian... Abomination

Fair's fair

where's the tomboy edit

And Abomination's sweat is green.

MOMMY

Yeah but doing that on his own modpage isn't the same as bitching about outside networks.
Don't get me wrong, it's still really petty, but he's justified in that he made it clear he do not want people to edit his donut steel.

>mod page now also lists muscarine as an author

"How many rats will it take to gnaw through a tonne of putrid flesh?"

are you really this desperate of a faggit to post this everyday if the modder wanted smaller tits hed make that way you entitled little soyboy

What's tomboy about it? She's just flat chested.

I am asking for one mate not posting one

>DFC vs cow tits threads are back

My favorite Sup Forums threads

Oh I see. I missread your post then.

The gamer devils have remade the poor girl in their image. She is their queen... And their slave.

Edited version is perfection. It's big enough to be enticing but not so big that it's comical.

DFC can't win against cow tits, the massive smack of their single swing sends chestless out of a picture

I already beat DD a while back, but haven't touched Crimson Court yet

What all waifu class mods and general mods should I install that won't completely destroy the game? So far I've only grabbed Omen Tiddy, Lamia, Thrall, and Falconer.

Obligatory PSA that both versions look terrible in motion and the only correct choice is not to use the class at all.

FAT-EDIT NOOOOOOW

So who did the original modder trigger to make it react in this way?

WHAT THE FUCK DOES SHE EVEN DO

I WANT TO KNOW HOW THE FUCK SHE FITS INTO MY SQUADS BUT EVERYONE IS ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT HER TITS

>sjws censoring MODS now
>Sup Forums FUCKING DEFENDS IT

jesus christ i knew this board was cucked but not this badly lmaoing @ your lives

Seconding this, where the FUCK is it?

>optional skin with less tiddy
>censorship

I think Shwig gets a bad rap for the wrong reasons.

What we should really be hating on him for is using 3 trinkets. What a scrub.

What would be a good lets play/playthrough to watch? I don't think I will buy the game but I'm interested in seeing the various level, bosses and hearing more of the godly Ancestor voice

tits are made out of fat, so big titty edit is fat-edit

Fat edition HAS to be on the way at this point. With how many drawfags on Sup Forums actually like weight gain its bound to happen soon

>Its fine when i do it!

Back to tumblr

Fat needs to go everywhere else though
Where's the full-body fat edit?

Anyone got the screencap of the guy playing with the broken ass mod classes and 6 trinkets and still crying about the game being hard?

This I like

>With how many drawfags on Sup Forums actually like weight gain its bound to happen soon
Really? I thought most of them only did them for praise

>if the titties are fat the woman is fat

That's not how it works

That might be the case too but lets be real Sup Forums is a hivemind so I’m convinced at least some of them enjoy it

Should I buy crimson court and do a run of this game?

Is it one of those games I should mod to hell and not even play unmodded?

Mods are fine, as long as they're not blatantly making the game easier.

I personally use TTT and CCC. They add a few interesting new trinkets (CCC adds a whole slew of class trinkets for I think 4 classes? With plans for even more)

Then there's class mods which range from painfully laughable to actually impressive.

I would suggest an unmodded vanilla run first. It's frustrating as hell but it teaches a lot, specifically about how expendable heroes are. I did my Crimson Court run after that and added mod classes and such at the same time and it kept things fresh enough to be fun. I feel like Crimson Court on your first run would be too frustrating though, because bloodsuckers every second fight would be shit while still trying to learn the game.

Fun

>playing vanilla
>not turning corpses off

>Turning Corpses Off

Fourtwoflow shows good management, no commentary
Beartaffy playing the NG+/Stygian, his voice is really nice and not a total clickbait or screaming shit, but he also doesn't understand some mechanics or keeps forgetting to use items god damn it

So this is what DD threads have become
A constant stream tit posting and fetish fuel
Why everything nice has to die?

Basically being a giant faggot

>turning corpses off

Can we pretty much conclude that this mod is only good with HILARIOUSLY BIG FUNBAGS. Or being completely flat? This intermediate size is odd.

Corpses are a good mechanic. They force you to actually consider class composition instead of just stacking ACC on a couple of lepers and just "Hew"ing through content.

Corpse disablers are the kind of people who the 3-Trinket mod was made for.

People are just doing it to piss off the mod developer. I guess shitting all over a guy who makes stuff you like for a game you enjoy is cool or something.

It winds with a troubling, serpent-like suggestion through the corrupted countryside, leading only, I fear, to ever more tenebrous places.

Stop playing the victim Shwig, you have a game to finish.

>instead of just stacking ACC on a couple of lepers
Fuck, you can still do that, since the leper comes with a corpse-clearing ability. Why anyone would disable it is beyond me.

He made the Cataphract, which was good and had interesting mechanics at least. It suggested there would be more good class mods coming.
Turns out it was just bait, and everything else is going to be tittymosters, furries, and more devart bullshit.

Schwig is a huge fag who deserves no respect

IDK, the humanoid ones all look cool sans the ones with tits

>Frog helm

Assuming anyone who turns corpses off could even think of that when they can't consider proper party composition in the first place.

>omen seeker is a religious hunter
what, she dresses way too lewd to be religious
also privateer when?

>mfw I will never be as comfy as this doggo is

>A furry
>Levy, looks okay
>Retainer look like a chink Bounty Hunter bootleg
>That entire robot shit that reek of Deviantart
>Privateer look like another fapbait
>Lightbringer and Zealot seems okay, although the zealot isn't very original
>Digger looks interesting, Blackguard there's just nothing to say about him because of how generic he look

Apparently "soon" since it's the next furthest along concept art-wise. I hope when it happens there's a breast-enlargement mod too so we can do this whole thing again in reverse.

link to this zealot class

U-UUUUGHHHHHH THICK

need thicker!!

>all religions share the same views on modesty and purity