Fallout 2 > New Vegas > Fallout > Fallout 3 > Fallout Tactics > Fallout 4

Fallout 2 > New Vegas > Fallout > Fallout 3 > Fallout Tactics > Fallout 4

Prove me wrong.

>Fallout 3
>Fallout 4
>Tactics

Those arent even accountable here, remove them from future shitposts.

This is correct. Nice job, user.

What was that, buddy? Did I just hear that Fallout 4 was SHIT!?

the only good post about fallout on Sup Forums

>Fallout 3 > Fallout Tactics
Wrong

Go away, Todd. Nobody likes you.

Awww, look how hard he's trying to fit in.

I have never played a fallout game in my life.

Being the worst game in a good series doesn't make it shit, Todd

Tough guy, huh? Come on over, user. Let's settle this right now.

I played Fallout 4 last weekend because it's free on Steam.
> the story is absurd
> the crafting system is a mess
> the Pipboy interface is cumbersome
> the gameplay is boring
I quit after 4 hours of gameplay. I'm a turbo normie who likes Skyrim and Witcher 3 but I can't stand Fallout 4. Is this normal?

How about a fallout game that takes place within a year or so of the nukes dropping, could that be any good?

No, because all of humanity with no exceptions would be living in the vaults with no purpose to leave.

Fallout 4 was a fucking mess. The combat, the dialogue, the story, the useless mechanics that they added in and those shitty sidequests that just had me going somewhere and killing some dudes for loot killed the game for me.
At least the fucking game runs though, which is more than I could say for fallout 3. I eventually got 3 to be playable using tale of two wastes but even then I couldn't finish the game because the giant robot the brotherhood had me build walked in the opposite direction of where he should've and I was unable to complete the mission. Both are shit games.

New vegas allows for more builds, in 2 you are pretty much forced into power armor by end game

No, because you are 100% on point my dude.

The correct order is
4 > 3 > NV > 1 > Tactics

Kill yourself

> 3 > 4

Not a fucking chance. Neither game has a worthwhile story but at least 4 plays really well and is mechanically dense. 3 plays like what it is - a company's first shooter.