What are some games that are completely forgotten?

What are some games that are completely forgotten?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aImmPAM7Aq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THERE AREN'T ANY
FOR EVERY GAME YOU THINK IS FORGOTTEN OR A HIDDEN GEM MINIMUM 5 user WILL POP UP AND REP FOR IT
ALL GAMES ARE KNOWN
BEING DISCUSSED ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY IN "AM I THE ONLY ONE" THREADS DOESN'T MEAN THEY'RE FORGOTTEN

This is the only localized game in the series I have yet to play

Theres a psp version right?

this game gets mentioned way more than it deserves

cute girls though

yes

also to answer to this thread, i was thinking about this game recently

Some games deserve to. I remember trying it back in the day and hating how you're given almost no freedo do fuck around, it's plays like a flowchart

i love this game and its sequel touch xxyy or whatever. so weird, and yet perfectly fun

>Sting
>Dept. Heaven
>forgotten
This isn't forgotten simply by virtue of being associated with KitN and Yggdra.

>forgotten

Don't worry, i'm sure they won't do anything to jeopardise the Peace Treaty

>le ebin hot spring scene XDDD
>omg u wer standing here the wol taime??!! u perve >:((((
Let me guess, it was an accident
Why do japanese games do this?

What's this game like?
Yeah, it's a weird system but I think it works alright. All of the different events that can happen in the dungeons and the conversations the characters have are charming.

Fuck, I liked it

I think this was the first "cringy weeb shit game" that I played

THIS IS THE WILL OF THE GODS DISARESTA.
All I can remember about that game and the cheap fanservice.

For us Americans

Riviera is still one of my top favorite JRPGs.

...why do I not remember this? I distinctly remember them being nude...is this a Mandela Effect in play?

fucking fatlus censoring shitlords

Hilariously enough, the censored version was the Japanese one.

NA got it uncensored

This game has so much potential than Atelier series but Gust will never realize it.

Because user's baiting. English version had and was in Japan's special edition of the game for some reason.

We do not forget and we do not forgive Sting!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Fucking abandon Dept. Heaven!!!!!!!

Damn, I thought I was going crazy for a moment. But yeah, that is odd.

Farcry 4 and Shadow of Mordor both had PS3 versions.

Every single one of these games is censored in Japan but not America.

Even in Yggdra Union, in the GBA version, the loli sprite spirit and Yggra were nude in America, but had a towel + leaf clothes in Japan.

In the PSP version the US version is only partially censored with the sprite being clothed but Yggra being nude, but Japan having it fully censored as well.

It's fucking bizzare

remember when this was popular?

it's a collection of touch based minigames

which doesn't sound great but the minigames are all based around you being a pathethic virgin trying to woo this girl

for example in one of them bull assault you and your date so you touch them to shoo them away, in another you have to save a choking man by dragging the food out of his stomach

so it's quite humorous and it's perfect for Sup Forumsirgins, it also has a really weird sounding OST

youtube.com/watch?v=aImmPAM7Aq8