AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

more content does not equal good content. In this case neither game has good content

HOHOHOHOHOHO

MH4U encourages grinding, World does not.

>ultimate edition vs vanilla edition
spoiler : ultimate edition has more content
WhATTTTTTTTTTTT

What else did you expect from a console game? And from modern Capcom?

>Game that is designed around grinding monsters is encouraging grinding.
wow

see

Go fuck yourself. It's about hunting monsters, not grinding the same fight for hours.

OH NO NO NO NOOOOOO

Good the previous games had waaay too much grinding, unless you're actually autistic i don't see how 100 hours pure grinding with no context is appaeling to you

Then why don't you automatically get all pieces for gear when you kill it the first time. retarded secondary.

>Half the content is missing because Guild and Village/Caravan aren't separate, reducing padding
>The other half is missing because it's not an Ultimate version
Not that it matters when these threads are determined to be retarded, but oh well.

>Sup Forums actually defending a game that is easier and has less content than it's predecessors because DUDE GRAFIX LMAO
This board has changed.

Its ungodly long if you plan on get plat, but thats a fool's errand no one should ever attempt.

>comparing a U version to a non U
What are you even doing?

no its not about the grind though. its about my press A for all armour button gameplay.

>Recycle assets for more than a decade
>Have tons of reused content in one game
>Make a game with new assets in a different engine
>"wow why doesn't this have the same PS2 models that the last game has?"
World has a smaller roster than 4U in the same way that any fighting game has a base roster smaller than its predecessor's final roster.
Meanwhile Sup Forums will punish Capcom for actually tying to make a new game

see

Because you get to pick and choose upgrades as you go along, not to mention that you might fight the monster again later anyway.

This is great news, I usually put about 150-200 hrs into a monster Hunter before burning out. Can't wait for my copy to arrive tomorrow, gonna co-op with my best mate all day long.

Looking forward to the free dlc as well.

HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

and we didn't get xx over here but that doesn't mean i'd compare the content by amount for x to any u game.

Don't worry, in a few months everyone will start pretending that they played 3 or 4 so that they can look cool for hating the super popular World

This. I hope MHW2 is only 20 hours long.

Post above yours.

They should just keep the casual series on PS4 and keep the real MH on Switch.

>grinding and recycled content is somehow good now

the absolute state of console war faggots

thats just means the G rank version will not be dlc like retards want to believe, but its own game

>wanting games-as-a-service bullshit

4u has g rank and the guild hall/dundorma with its own story while they fused guild and village in world, thats why its shorter

is this real? i thought MHW had all content from predecessors

>calling someone a retarded secondary
>while defending fucking 4U
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>MH is actually better with less content
This is exactly the target demographic that I was afraid of getting into this game.
Plays the game for 2-3 weeks and then drops it for the next best thing, rest in fucking pieces MH franchise.

it was never like this, why would it be a thing now?

it better not fucking be, this MHxx bullshit won't fly in consoles we aint like the street fighter cr.....oh no..

>Everything is shit!

in 5 years you will be playing manhunt world2 on ps5 so why bother poorfag

>this MHxx
user it was always like that all previous games from the first one on ps2 had a G rank version, shit just wasn't localized and all of you got jewed with generations and now with world like idiots, anyone with brain is waiting for G rank

>having brain but not money to own the game now and the update version later
its confirmed that you doesn't own a brain at all you dirty poorfag

Well, I'm sure some other game will take the reigns from it eventually

Why does everyone keep bringing up grinding with mh4u. No grinding takes place -unless you're fucking stupid or really enjoy fighting a certain monster, but that wouldn't really be grinding would it.- until you reach G rank. At that point you're likely someone who is there to play the game anyways because you like it grinding for gear or not.

i started with 4u i dint know this. doing this shit in consoles wont fly though, street fighter and mahvel ate a lot of heat when they did it with sf4 and super, thats why arcade was DLC its still DLC for 5, i hope that if Grank happens it comes included with devil joe or some free shit i owuld love DLC that includes maps and new monets, when you reach lvl 100 you are hinted at DLC that implies new areas.

to explain the reported playtime in OP's image

people forget that low rank is the training wheels and you should not grind untill you reach high rank.

The explanation is . Grinding isn't really relevant.

>implying 4u isn't good
dumb worldbabby contrarian

you shouldn't reply to bait

money isn't the problem, I'm just too autistic to transfer saves, would start from 0 in world G anyways so why bother
>this shit in consoles wont fly though
by consoles you exclude the psp/3ds because they are portable? because those are still consoles and even on the ps2 it worked, hell even on ps4/pc with frontier G it works

ive been living a lie.

>started in 4u
I wouldn't count that as living but whatever, more like just a newborn

The fuck, usually they put out the base game then got a nice G Rank with lots of new shit out the next year or after. You telling me that after Deviljho's added we ain't getting shit for World?

>playing a shit game like 4U when you could be playing the greatest MH of all time
It's official now.

Trying to fit in there retarded secondary.

Nintendo is cancer
I waited a port of MH4 for Wii U for years and the only thing they released was the upscalled 3U Wii version garbage for 59.99+tax

see there will be updates after jho for shit like alatreon and any other monster missing its HR subspecie outside of ice ones like jade barroth
but after thats is just wait for world G to add the obligaroty new elder + ice area and a bunch of comebacks

>We definitely don't plan this game to be a five or 10-year client
>there will be regular large free updates[...]starting with the first one in spring with an extra monster
What the fuck the header is bullshit then, it made Ryozo's quote sound like he said World wasn't gonna get any new shit after Jho. This is why people need to use pastebin/archive links more often again, journalists keep pulling this clickbait shit on us.

Did you read the post you autistic mongrel? It says it has a big post-launch presence. Just not a decades worth.
Holy fucking shit.

The irony here is that Sup Forums pushes the narative that people are mad at World for not beng on Nintendo, when the truth is that it's praised for that very reason.

Not him but that article's header is super misleading, it made it seem like World wasn't going new content for another 5/10 years when really it's not getting 5/10 years' worth of content.

HASHAHAHA LESS THAN MONSTER HUNTER 1
OH MY
LORDY LORD

its not a matter if its on one console of other, the game seriously has a problem of casulisation/westernisation or whatever you want to call it, like generation did with the bullshit just dodge trough everything frontierlike styles
everything from the bombs+ exploding in your face to a lot of monsters do little damage, removing most of the punishment to making a mistake to the cats support and aggro priority being stupidly OP, and the hunter being x10 more mobile than a lot of monsters, stupidly high damage on G monsters and a cat nerf in the future G rank game would fix this

>wanting every game to be a forever treadmill service that sucks your life away

Why are gamers so autistic?

Im at 80 hours and not even got nergi yet, upgrading my stuff and getting some cool armors first. So I dont know what the fuck that site is bitching about.
MH4 80 hour story? where? I dont remember any, it does have more content that is true since it reused just about everything from older games.

>implying it's a bad thing
Games should be complete packages anyway. If you want me to pay you get me a brand new game.

>third gen
>good

Nope, MHW is kind of a reboot/overhaul the way Tri was.

What does all styles stand for?

not even close

But he quoted a post with the FUCKING ARTICLE IN IT

I think World is garbage too but comparing World to an ultimate/g-rank game isn't a fair comparison.

Good. GaaS is cancer that PC gaming started. Will be happily pirating on PC after it gets cracked.
If you pay for digdis or like GaaS you are a waste of life.

But it is bad since this wont be getting any improvments and now we're stuck with this no content game.

That's actually because the game has way less monsters than the others

(you) tried.

That's not a good thing.

Then why does material not have 100% drop rates? The developers obviously want you to fight the monster more than once.

OH NO NO NO

You do realize that they still recycled content in World, correct? Don't tell me you think Rathalos, Rathian, Uragaan, Kirin, Kushala Daora, and Teostra are new monsters? Haha.

Literally no one is asking this, how come pokemon was able to make new sprites for every pokemon for 5 generations and then remade ALL of them into high poly 3D models. Stop coming up with excuses for a game with no content, you gain nothing from this. I'm sure capcom could have made 100 monsters if they weren't lazy and planing to make a G cashgrab

>44 hours
>I'm HR13 with 33 hours grinding for Basil armor/Majestic horns.

By the way I forgot how bad RNG could be. I've gotten 3 Wyvern gems but cannot get a single MJ horn.

I don't get it. Almost all people who i have seen play this game are like 80 hours in and they aren't done yet.

tee hee

There's nothing to get, you're on Sup Forums.

>reading comprehension

>Base game vs G rank game
Ok bait, made me reply.

explain it having less than MH1

What do they mean by completionist? I'm 110 hours in and I'm only HR 52, just unlocked weapon augmentation a couple hours ago. I'm not even remotely close to platinum.
No idea what "all styles" means either. Quality bait though gotta hand it to you OP.

But X/Y was shit exactly because they invested so much time into 3D models, the post-game "Safari Zone" is a fucking joke and it's a testament of how little care they put into everything else.

Actually that's a good comparison with World.

the game is about grinding, what are you smoking

Half of that game was gathering and small monster quests.

???

That "completionist" thing is just a fat lie, no MH game can be "completed", because in order to do that you gotta get all the weapons, armors, materials and items then do all the quests and all that will take an unholy amount of time even for a good and lucky player.

>a casual game designed for casuals is casual

Shocking truth. Number of surprised people: 0

pc games have plenty of generic filler content.

literally every game after the 3d jump has been dogshit, just getting more and more cinematics and muh multiple dimensions

jesus, who'd want to play a videogame for that fucking long

>Nintendofags STILL this mad over not having monster hunter world

jesus fuck. give it a rest already!

This, Monster Hunter always does free updates, they're basically ready when the game launches.
Are you all really that upset that World isn't planning on doing Season Passes or some shit.

Somebody's never played monhun.