Fate Grand Order

Hey kid, can I interest you in playing a FREE game featuring your favorite fictional characters such as Shiki Ryougi, trained assassin who can sever the origin of all things that exist, even god?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ouxPxQHSDlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it a GOOD free game?

No it's gachashit.

As a player of fgo, absolutely not.

> trained assassin who can sever the origin of all things that exist, even god?
But all of those things are false

Why do you play the game?

My goddess is released tomorrow

Like all mobile games because i play it on downtime and my friends play it so i have something to discuss. Its not like youre suppose to play it in long sittings

Good taste, but I think I'll still keep saving for J-Alter.

No, it's terrible.
Gonna Grail Shiki anyway because she's best girl.

Shiki is my wife.

>wasted all my spare quartz trying to get Jack again
>no quartz for Void Shiki, the servant I wanted most

fuck
FUCK
FUCK
CURSE MY WEAK WILL AND DESIRE TO ROLL LITERALLY EVERY WAIFU

All of these things are true, nerd

No because I keep getting spooked by Liz.

Welfare Shiki is the better than Void anyway, she's the one of the best 4* Assassins and her value is universal because it's instant death with boostable odds.
Just make sure you get her to NP5 + all her ascension items and you'll be laughing.

thoughts on umu's animu?

>gameplay fags

It's literally a monogatari series
With the monogatari approach and the SHAFT-ness of said studio.

Instant death is garbage in this game though.

Which Shiki Ryougi are we talking about here?

Shiki Ryougi, Shiki Ryougi (masculine), Shiki Ryougi(post coma), or [ ] ?

Interesting so far if you've played Extra/Extella. Nuclear Hakuno should be fun to watch, and should make an even better analog to Twice now since he's now also been forced to go through god knows how many instances of the same grail war and die endlessly

I keep getting spooked by Archers in general, I have every Archer available in the damn game, I'm sick of it!!!

>everyone hates liz
>keep getting spooked
>actually like her
>don't have one copy

I keep getting fucking Euryale and Fergus

Post Coma and 「」 are in the game.

>Regretting Archers
>Gilgamesh
>Orion
>Redman
>Nobunaga
>Atalante
>Tesla
>Arjunia
What the actual fuck, faggot?

>gacha
It's shit

>Late starter
Good, stop playing

Buts thats ALL I've been getting, I would like some other classes once in a while.

But I'm not that good at fighting games.

why does she walk like that?

>before global was released was playing Nip version
>had Seibah, Gil, Jeanne, Smugman, Berserker Lancelot, Saber Lancelot, Ozy, Drake, Enkidu, and Atlanta
>global version
>just Smugman, Umu, and Martha
Fuck.

Haters gonna hate.

Oh

Then use the wallet, or power-up those low-class servants

No one that played in the Nip server would ever do this

What?

>Then use the wallet
I refuse, haven't yet and won't start now.

>Start the game without the FREE servant ticket
Might as well start buying accounts. They come pretty cheap user.

I give up if a servant doesn't come to fast, then they don't want to be with me. I got 3 Jacks somehow though because lolis seem to like me

Then learn how to play by practicing in a fun one, like Melty Blood or even the Umineko fighting game Golden Phantasia. Both are even available on steam RIGHT NOW.

>Playing Melty on Steam
>No rollcaster
Stop right there

Let's say I'm only interested on the story because I'm a retard who's a sucker for useless Type-Moon lore, can I beat the game without spending a dime and without rerolling 15 times to get a semi-decent servant?

Yeah, I don't know why they'd try to sell an inferior product when people can just get a better, free version. It's a shame they still haven't fixed the netplay, at least.

Yes. Just when you make your account, keep rerolling till you get at least a Gold 4* or 5* starting the game off and with friends the game is manageable until late into Camelot unless you have an optimized Arts/Quick/Buster team.

Why would a JPN server regular even want to go to the NA server? There's literally nothing worth trying, like building up a nice furniture and then, after all the effort you put in it, you decide to start another one that has the instructions in english
And no, the translation is balls.

BEEN A LONG TIME COMIN BUT IT FINALLY CAME
FOR BUN B TO GET HIS MOTHERFUCKIN SHOT AT THE GAME

Yes, and you can even borrow the servant of someone else.

Why even bother playing the game then?
Just go to youtube, and start watching a whale getting through all the content with gold canon servants, it's not like the interactions are that good, they don't even have voice over dialogue!

Because my APK file got corrupted when my G3 last Feb got some kind of virus and deleted it, so I couldn't recover my account despite trying for months. And global was coming out in a few months afterwards so I said fuck it.

>free

summarize the last KnK book for me

Yeah. You can get your ass carried by some good supports and free servants

I'm so sorry user
That's even more sad and pathethic

Do you think I CARE about gameplay in this easy mobage?

But I am playing Melty.
I just wanted an excuse to post in this thread, I'll never touch grand order.

What servant are you going for/grailing?

>user is calling me pathetic

Not even if they put Sion in the game?

Paradox Spiral is the best KnK movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=ouxPxQHSDlI

Is that a curry donut?

>tfw the only servants I'd really want are Francis Drake, Edgy Zerker Cuchulainn, and Shuten Douji
I can't justify starting a whole new gachashit game for three characters, especially when I doubt I'd ever roll any of them, unless I subjected myself to reroll hell.

Gonna go for and grail mama when she comes out.

Herk is good, Lily is meh, and Siegfried well...sumanai is a meme for a reason. He's not awful but he's not great either.

>you get at least a Gold 4* or 5*
I got Heracles, Saber Lily and Siegfred (which seems to be some sort of meme so I guess he's shit) is that decent enough?
>406050703
>Why even bother playing the game then?
Because I'm still a fan of Fate and I'm interested in seeing if I can get the servants I like for free. I'm just not interested enough to spend money or reroll 20 times.

Sumanai gets buffs that will make him better than average.

No, but I do wonder why you'd care about Void Shiki over proper Shiki when she has almost no significant role in the story outside of the Mujun Rasen deus ex machina bit.
Unless you're a powerlevelfag or something.

I want to watch Nero squirm in embarrassment as I stare at her naked butt!

>tfw at the right I'm going I'll probably only be able to get 4 Mona Lisas
sucks being a latelet

>Posting Reimu and not Christian Reimu
Fool.

N I K U I

Because she's cute and Shiki is my wife and I want two of her in my party

Sounds tempting but I'm dealing with enough gachashit already.

If they add Arcueid I'll likely give in.

Got my NP3 Jack at 100 and Kuro will be next to 100. I want to grial Abby too, but I can grail one more loli to 100 between her release, but haven't decided who yet

>Tfw no Chloe
Re run when?

Has potential but they will fuck it up

Fucking never, it's the reason I went over to NA

Melty is shit and wouldn't have been remembered were it not for the fact it played on Tsukihime nostalgia. It can't stand on its own. UNIEST can, but that's a far more complex game.

$400 for this

just fuck my shit up

Yes it is

Nasu said that they would do a Tsukihime crossover event down the road, but he also said that it would only be done after the Tsukihime remake comes out.

Pretty pathetic

Fair enough, I suppose.

>GBF has better rates
>Never has any one character on rate up so there's no point going for anyone specific if you're not sparking
Meh. I like GBF, but it's a good thing it wasn't an established series before it was gatcha or I'd be pulling my hair out over not being able to get my favourite girl.

>after the Tsukihime remake comes out.
You'd think they'd find time to prioritise that shit a bit more. Sure, the VN on it's own won't turn much compared to what FGO makes, but having the cast added to FGO could make a lot of difference.

>$400
>no Gil
>no Karna
>no Arjuna
>no Scat

Reminder to kys you are self if you spent money on gacha

>Nasu said they'd never do a Tsukihime crossover event
fixed that for you

TM and Nasu just don't give a fuck about anything not Fate anymore.
Remember that the remake was announced a decade ago and FGO was released two and a half years ago.

just play melty. it's a good game

Interesting to say the least

Nursery Rhyme, Ibaraki Douji, Shuten Douji, Nitocris, Jeanne Alter Santa Lily, Medusa Lancer, MHX Alter, Chacha, Fuyajo or Helena?

It's pure laziness, as usual.

They know they can bank money from this, Tsuki could just as easily contribute to their gatcha money pile as Fate has done thus far if they just made the effort to do it, there's tons of money in the expanded universe phenomenon as can be seen from the Marvel CU.

Honestly, I suspect Nasu just doesn't have enough motivation for his older material anymore, he's gotten to the point where he can write what he wants and make money regardless, so that's all he's going to do.

I agree
How can you think of SSR waifus with that girl so affectionate to you?

I find Book really cute, I will wait for Ibaraki Douji and Shuten Douj and see how much I like them

>Spend ~100 to ~200 bongdollars for Bride
>Nothing to show for it except Nursery Rhyme and memedragon
>Spend nothing the rest of the time
>Get Scat, Jack NP2, Altera and Arturia on NA, get Poo Archer, Tamamo, Neet-hime and Shuten on JP, plus a bunch of 4*s
I swear paid quartz is fucking rigged.

Shuten is great, I just wish I could understand a word she says through that fucking dialect.

Last time TM tried something other than Fate it backfired because they thought they could jew their fanbase in nipland with a fully priced, fifteen hours long visual novel without voice acting nor fanservice.

There are plenty of good servants you can get for free or from the friend point gacha.

I was already thinking about grailing her because her voice alone give my a ragging hard on and I see hoping that maybe they will give Jack an alt outfit