w-wait is the game back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Z_s3L9bqac
youtu.be/6U4zZFyG7Jg
psnprofiles.com/trophies/6450-lawbreakers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's been playable for only 2 out of the last 48 hours

NANI!?

it's cliff and his other 8 steam alt accounts.

IT'S MARATHON

BILLION

(ZIMBABWEAN) DOLLAR

Stop posting threads about the game. I know you think it's a funny meme, but it's just annoying.

It's fun in a way to me, like seeing numbers go up in a RPG except you see them go down instead.

t.cliff

fuck off cliff

Cuckbreakers is DOA.

This thread and all reposts are only shitty attempts to shill the game and trying to bring the contrarian soul of this board to defend the game.
Just ignore and hide.

This

ok cliffy we know you're butthurt go away

Okay, give me the straight scoop on this game. I've learned that it's SJW but how, exactly? Don't SJWs hate shooters on principle because TOXIC MASCULINITY?

Is that even enough people for a game?

It tried to be the next Overwatch by having "gender neutral bathrooms" and a "diverse cast" but ate shit and failed.

All the way to the moon baby

hahahahaha

Holy shit the delusion

It has women and minorities, that makes it SJW

depressing

youtube.com/watch?v=2Z_s3L9bqac
FUCK YOU
BUY THE GAME

youtu.be/6U4zZFyG7Jg

So you think these Lawbreakers numbers are a laugh riot? Well I'll tell you something not so funny; right now Cliffy B is at home crying like a little girl!

>More cars were launched into space yesterday than matches of Lawbreakers played

>make game
>it fails miserably and becomes a meme
>turn into a loli

Was it his master plan; sacrificing a game and utilizing meme magic for power? What's the next step?

Fuck off Clifford the Big Red Cuck

Eye Pee

kek

>Search for "Steam Charts" on Google
>First result is LawBreakers

>tfw people refuse to stop playing a dead game
I wish they would accept the truth and move on. This shit isn't healthy

Is there a way to see the players on ps4? some shills claim that it is not dead there

no, but it's dead on ps4 too.

psnprofiles.com/trophies/6450-lawbreakers

>4 Recent Players

Granted we don't know what PSNProfiles definition of "recent" is and I'm pretty sure they only track PSN ID that have registered with their site but it's still a pretty big indication that the game is dead on PS4 too.

Why don't these players give up? They seems so desperate to cling to the game as the "OGs" of it.