You there! You're the one they call Dragonborn?

You there! You're the one they call Dragonborn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yLU_BhHyeUE
tesgeneral.com/immersion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*looks left*
*looks right*
Who
*looks left*
*looks right*
me?

What can you do for you, fellahs?

don't talk to me or my son ever again

That's a big mer

>Literally just come from the greybeards
>In some shithole backwater village
>These assholes some how already know about me and find me

No.
Have a good day.

I hated killing these guys and have their bodies just littered in front of whiterun for my entire playthrough.

Why did miraak had such retarded followers? If it wasn't for them then the db wouldn't come to solstheim and he would be free.

I have Redguards looking for a woman instead of these dudes

>6'0 vs 5'9

Ah yes I think you're looking for Nazeem, here's a drawing of him I keep on me at all times. No no it's ok YOU can have it, I'll just ask him for another on later.

t. jealous of people who go to the cloud district

>Pickpocket Lydia's clothes and give her powered up, enchanted Elven armor
>Send her home for a separate follower quest
>Complete quest, return home to retrieve Lydia again
>She's sitting naked in my bedroom
>Doesn't bother to put on any clothes when I recruit her again
>I'm playing vanilla Skyrim, with no mods installed whatsoever

I didn't realise that there was more than one district in whiterun

>robe clips through scabbards
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>hide somewhere you can't be spotted
>turn into werewolf
>eat bodies
>flee until transformation is over
Not the best fucking thing but it's a fix. Can also cast reanimate corpse spells on them I think?

Your lies fall on deaf ears, Deceiver! We know you are the False Dragonborn!

>~
>click on them
>disable

What if there are actually people on Sup Forums who play it on console?

>playing skyrim on console

>he doesnt know about Lydia's skooma problem
khajits dont exactly buy leather garbage my friend

mods are done through an API gateway and they cost bethesda coins, the free ones are no bueno.

(Speech 100) No

way too small to have districts

Goddamn it I expected this shit from some of the other followers, not from Lydia.

Though I guess it is normal to just want to be naked in your own home, but why was she in my room? I'm not even married yet.

>mfw I press tab

didn't he have to kill you before he could escape into the real world?

Who is your princefu?

why are they all jewish?

Herma mora!

Loved that mask.
I had to Mrissi khajiit mod on and i always gave it to her even though she complained about it.

"This mask is so stuffy!"
Such a good mod, they integrated her into the story well, could do without the terrible mic quality on the VA though

then why'd you ask you bonebrain

ah, sorry to bother you

Trinimac.

why not just throw them into some fucking gutter and be done with it?

>~
>click
>"disable"

Unless you play on console, in which case lol

Sheogorath is pretty cool. Prince of madness, but also a psychiatrist that helps his people when it's clear they've gone too mad. He doesn't even make you murder someone to gain his favor, he just hands over the Wabbajack and gives you some puzzles to solve to help his friend.

Clavicus Vile, the man looks aesthetic af.

Sheogorath is bro-tier

Was Josh Sawyer telling the truth when he said we won't get the next Elder Scrolls anytime soon?

I liked Oblivion where the characters height and body type were predetermined, the wood elves with small and the altmer actually tower over everyone. I haven't played Skyrim in a while, but how big could you make a non-orc mer, could you give them reasonably imposing musculature?

good desu

Nocturnal obvs.

Why do you guys play games on the computer instead of real consoles? Lol

RECOMMEND ME SOME SPECIAL EDITION MODS ITS ALL IVE GOT

You can’t change the body type in vanilla, but each race has a height difference. It’s not as obvious as it was in Oblivion, but Altmer are noticeably taller than anyone else.

Nocturnal probably the best deal. Compared to the other princes the deal she offers her follows is a steal. You get sweet armor, weapons, shadow powers and her blessing all for occasional guard duty

Nocturnal, Azura, and Meridia.

I guess its time to do THAT quest

Meridia is the only acceptable choise

I hate the prison thing in Markarth.

Also she's the ur-daedra and it's nice to serve the strongest

It was really progressive of Tod to force everyone play as a mentally handicapped person in that dlc

sheogorath

youtube.com/watch?v=yLU_BhHyeUE

>fuck yeah it's time to kill some vampires
>join the dawnguard
>get sent to kill vampires
>actually lol no take this vampire girl who has an elder scroll back to her evil vampire clan no questions asked pleased
>get asked if I want to become a vampire, of course i fucking don't
>get kicked out
>next dawnguard quest refuses to activate
>this was my dawnguard experience
thanks todd

sanguine has the best quest. you get drunk.

Nope.
*turn 360 degrees and walk away*

Same shit with the Companions. I don't want to become a werewolf, just give me missions goddammit. Even that one chained up werewolf I released attacked me instead when I freed it.

>Hermaeus Mora
>Gets to know everything ever forever always ever
Gee idk.

>you can't change the body type
I know everyone has the same basic body but for humans at least you could move a size scroller all the way from really slim to big ripped torso and arms. Could you make the elves look buff?

Dawnguard is stealth waifu dlc that blue balls you in the end anyway

I am pretty sure there is a mod that makes all the characters of Skyrim in different height depending on the lore of their race.

Also i liked the other mod that added like how buffed a character was, if you were high level with a lot of strength because you trained one handed or two handed, your character would look buffed as fuck or would start looking if you started all skinny and shit.

All of this mods were part of a large modpack so i dont know how this shit works, but so far is great.

I literally do Dawnguard only for the access to restoration magic that isn't only heal

I went and reported back to Isran instead of taking her home. It would've been kinda cool if this changed the progression of the story but instead he just told me to take her where she wants to go. At least he didn't yell at me as much later the cunt

>Go talk to Greybeards and Paarthurnax to see if they have any insight into the Miraak business.
>Don't have any new dialog options

Why did I even expect Beth to go the extra mile?

Gib

Each race has it's own height, you can't change that, you can however change their build and all mer can go pretty buff.

Boethiah
He saved the mankind from mer and fucked their God so hard that he became a daedra
He literally ate and shit him out

Sheogorath is a foxy grandpa.

Molag Bal

I want to cut off his large perfect dick and use it as a spear

Lol. That's not even an "extra mile." Just the slightest bit of excess effort is too much to ask from bethshit

What the hell happened to Jyggalag anyway? He was freed an the end of Shivering Isles wasn't he?

I want Malacath to be my dad

>want to play Skyrim again
>have to play that intro for the 999999th time
are there any good mods that let you skip that shit?

He left to wander Oblivion, finally free.

>He doesn't know about alternate start mods

Live Another Life, Skyrim Unbound, Random Alternate Start.
Go to /tesg/ in /vg/ and they will give you a website will all of their tested and essential / recommended mods, including sex mods and one mod that uses the game engine to completely change the game into one that was worked on for free for years called Enderal.

tesgeneral.com/immersion here you go user

~
delete
player.additem f 100000000000000000

"Yes."

i'm asking which ones are good you fucking moron

There's an opening scene overhaul using voiceclips that didn't make it into the final game. And if you side with Stormcloaks you get to escape alongside Ulfric (who has unused dialog)

>want to play any tes game again
>maybe I'l do something different this time like playing as an elf mage
>make an argonian stealth archer for the 99th time

Force yourself to play as something different then. I recommend a suplex paladin

Play as a punchcat.

>stealth archer

I never understood this meme. Is it because a lot of people play on muh realistic difficulty where you die from one hit and choose the class that has the least ammount of direct confrontation possible to balance it out?

I never play beastrace, and everytime I try to play as an argonian I get bored 5 minutes into the game.
I don't know what it is.
Golden butt is best anyways

get a mod that improves stealth and combat, makes stealth archers obsolete

I tried an unarmed cat build at one point because I wanted to claw shit to death. I was pretty surprised when the dude started going fucking Wrestlemania on everyone instead.

>he plays as an elf

Ebin hardcorefags probably overlap with minmaxcancer, sounds about right.
Would also explain why he doesn't mod it to not be cancer, because they never want to nerf themselves.

Get something like Ordinator, Apocalypse Spells, thunderchild etc. and suddenly you have a lot more options.

Bard build? Doable.
Shouting build? Doable.
Stealth mage? Doable.
Unarmed build? You bet.

i'm also guilty of a lot of stealth gameplay, though with my playthroughs I always fall back relying on backstabs, and doing the whole Manhunt schtick where I gotta run the fuck away when I'm discovered because I can't take a hit

I don't care mate.
I really don't.
All I want is a wide hipped Altmer milf to sit on my face

>not skytweak so you can unfuck the game's balancing

It's just super easy to get crits and go back into hiding so thats why so many fags like it

>ywn have a thick altmer matriarch tell you you're scum while riding your dick
Why live bros

>golden butt

I fucking love this picture for some reason