What are some games where I can fuck shit up with a giant sword?

What are some games where I can fuck shit up with a giant sword?

Monster Hunter World

Souls series

DMC1

Berserk (PS2)

Elona+

Nier & Automata
PSO2
Dork Souls & Blood Semen Souls

Monster Hunter, FFVII, Wonderful 101, etc. Giant sword is a trope so it shouldn't be too hard to find a game with that

Soul Calibur

Dragon's Dogma, obviously. Be ready to jump-into-plunge a lot tho

dynasty warriors
any of them

Nioh, along with everything else mentioned.

there's literally no game that makes you really feel like gattsu.
all the retards saying souls/dragon's dogma have no idea what they are talking about.
gattsu is really fucking fast and he dosen't need to charge all his swings for 10 seconds to build up power.

griffisu did nothing wrong

This, so satisfying to just mow down an army.

>no game that makes you really feel like gattsu
OP didn't ask that. He just said giant swords dumbass.

I already have a ton of hours in dragon's dogma. I will never forgive them for butchering warrior so hard.

Warriors are fucking terrible in DD and not fun to play at all.

If you want actual fun greatswords Monster Hunter or Ninja Gaiden Black is way better.

I only played warrior to get the +20% str unlockable, on both my main and the pawn. Other than a well timed arc of deliverance, it was so shameless that the only way to deliver a fast hit was jumping and plunging, that my pawn started doing it not too long after I did

>there's literally no game that makes you really feel like gattsu. All the retards saying souls/dragon's dogma have no idea what they are talking about. Gattsu is really fucking fast and he dosen't need to charge all his swings for 10 seconds to build up power.

I got you my man.

You know what the worst part is? The arc skills have stupid high base damage but next to no scaling, so an arc with the strongest sword in the game does barely any more damage then an arc with the starting sword.

>gattsu is really fucking fast and he dosen't need to charge all his swings for 10 seconds to build up power
So Dark Souls 3?

Drakengard

drakengard 3

>Waiting 30 seconds between every arc of obliteration or spamming jump slash while bow classes are zipping around like Spiderman cancelling every move instantly while hitting 5000 buttons a second.

There's a character in Vindictus who's designed to play just like Guts, IIRC.
Also , kinda.

FF VII

DA2

There are tons of fighting game characters that arguably have a a Guts playstyle, but Sup Forums panzies never play fightan.
>Kagura from BB.
>Hakumen from BB.
>Es from BB.
>Nightmare and Sigfried from SC.
>Tons of characters from UNIEL.
>Even Johnny from GG.

I'd love to play fighting games, but almost all of them are dead on pc.

The problem is that you need to swing fucking fast, but also feel like your weapon got weight

see