Can a blade get pregnant?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/402960541/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys, retard

I want to impregnate Mythra!

I'm just asking though.

Me too!

That thing is clearly a human with large sexual parts for a reason, so yes.

Blades are not real so we will never know but just for sake of arguing I guess my answer would be no.

>Posting the sample still

How does her tit-pussy feel?

I just started playing today I'm like 10 hours in should I be using all these excess blade cores I'm getting or is there anouther use for them later on?

they don't get pregnant like humans do, the game explicitly says how Blades are produced.
Play the fucking game.

Use them as much as you can no need to save cores

why is mythra's english dub voice so fucking bad

She is a miracle.

Don't use them on Rex More than you have to, just enough to give him at least 3 weapons. The rest will be made clear to you late in the game.

Yeah, and I'm the spammer.

What do I do with the ones that are obviously no use to me though can you sell them or turn them into components or something similar?

it's been 2 months since the game came out, move these threads to /vg/ already if you're going to have daily threads

Nithra

She is a stack of jpeg artifacts.

You can reuse the boosters you get after releasing the useless ones.

is hot and cute.

>another "stop talking about video games post"
What is this boards obsession with removing all vidya content. No other board does this.

No, but Pneuma might be the exception because she's a god blade that can rewrite reality and tap into a dimension of infinite energy to create anything imaginable.

Alright thanks boss last question what do the boosters actually do? I might just not be far enough into the game yet but it hasn't explained what they do yet.

And they just post the same pics over and over, it's so boring.

It's one autist named Eric who doesn't have the game but intends on policing the Xenoblade threads for some reason.

This is him: boards.fireden.net/v/thread/402960541/
Read his life story about halfway in.

Reasons why the DLC will NOT be an epilogue:
>Takahashi has already said you don't need to finish the story to play the DLC episode
>you wouldn't be able to use Pneuma
>map menu would be completely fucked in terms of navigation
All of you people wanting "muh comfy slice of life with Pyra/Mythra" just give up. It's not happening.

They just increase the chance of getting a Blade of that element. You can see their corresponding colors at the left side when you select boosters.

Proto Mythra is cute.

Now that's something I should look for. Both of them together.

imagine being this sad that you call anyone who talks negatively about your game a "eric"

I'm not fucking Eric, how many times do I have to tell you me and Eric are two different people?

You mean like how these threads keep posting lewd pictures to avoid the thread from archiving?

>Nia: Oi! You can't do that!
>Mythra: Sorry, kitty. This last piece is mine!
>Rex: Haha! Don't fight, you guys
>Pyra: It's alright, Nia. I baked some more!

Alright thanks, I'll go burn through these 40 odd cores I have.

>b-but eric
Resident xv-kun at it again!

Reminder that Rex let this hottie go.

That's not Eric you dolt.
Eric is blunderfag who spammed all those "blunders in gaming" images and doxxed himself for a Megaman game
Xfag is an autistic neet who lives in his mom's basement and has made it his life's goal to make people despise XCX.

how can you tell who's eric or xfag when people are anonymous? unless you been on your computer for so long that you can recognize peoples typing styles

I don't want people to hate XCX, stop spreading false info.

What happens when you can't decide between two best girls?

You fuse them.

reminder that people kept Fiora's name in spoilers for years after XC1 came out, but Niafags couldn't even wait a week before spamming Sup Forums with the Chapter 7 spoiler.
Go fuck yourselves.

bags of sand

>American voice actor

You act like the majority of XC2 players would know who Fiora is.

Reminder that XC1 had a smaller audience than XC2. This one sold a million in a month, it's inevitable that it's not the close knit community it once was.

Why is Angela Ballsack so hot?

You didn't even wait until tomorrow to come back, that's hilarious.

That's still not an excuse for spamming the board with unmarked spoilers the week the game came out.

I was merely warned, not banned, so I'm laying low for the time being.

Here's more of his posts Autism at work

Why are you here then? Wouldn't your time be better spent in threads you find gratifying and exciting to post in? No one's forcing you to stay in threads you don't like to complain all day about how miserable you are

Nia please leave nobody likes a third wheel.

I'm not the first guy you quoted

I'd never tell someone to kill themselves, that's rude.

And this is just her 16 year old form. Her mommy form is just as hot.

Someone has to tell Nia that Pyra's okay with a 3some.

rex's dick can't satisfy pyra

ballsack should have stayed in her older form

I think the point is that no one was doing it besides Niafags. Pictures of Pneuma and even Poppi QT pi were marked with spoilers. It was literally just Niafags posting unmarked spoilers of her Blade form all over Sup Forums. I even saw it in threads totally unrelated to Xenoblade.

The DLC is going to be about exploring a secret Judicium lab unearthed in Temperantia, with ancient Titan Weapons as enemies inside, and will offer more insights on Judicium technological and biological advancements like Flesh Eaters and such.

Pyra is literally down for anything, shota, bestiality and incest. She's the lewdest blade in the game.

Holy shit, you're as autistic as XV-kun complaining about "Dylan" or whomever he scapegoated as the only one hating on FFXV.

Fuck you, the game is mediocre, which makes it shit compared to the rest of the Xeno games. I can safely say that as I have 160 hours in the game almost 160, but whatever.

Xenoblade X = Xenoblade Chronicles > Xenogears > Xenosaga 3 > Xenosaga 1 > Xenoblade 2 = Xenosaga 2

too late to complain about it now. let it go.

I'm starting to not care about all those waifus anymore. what is wrong with me guys ;_;

Forgot my pic.

And I still don't fucking have KOS-MOS, Zenobia, or Newt, the 3 blades I wanted the most since the beginning. The game sucks balls.

Xfag always posts one line under the post he's quoting

Like this

Guess we should just be friends then Rex

Stop calling Rex a shota.

Erabe.

I'd get tired of these waifus too if people keep making multiple threads per day since release

Then why are you still in this thread?

You've obtained taste.

Run, before they suck you back in.

Because of my mission.

Pyra likes it that way

I choose the center. Can't go wrong with mixed blood.

Yeah but he's not a fucking shota.

I don't care what your ironic weeb e-celebs tell you.

its never too late. fuck niafags. fuck waifuposters. xenoblade is fucking ruined.

if there's disagreement on who is or is not a known shitposter literally every time his name is invoked then it's probably not him

See damn, I just pulled one of xv-kun's tactics. Plus he already took xbx-kun so using "xb2-kun" seems tacky

Now these threads definitely belong in /vg/, it's hardly about game discussion anymore. it's waifu posting like katawa shoujo and boogieman bickering

>still one single fucking doujin since release

what in the flying fuck

Oh. So then you were lying in this post.

best girl by name, best girl by nature

That's Xenoblade in general. X and the original had fuck all doujins, and the original was like 95% Melia and a CG set of Melia, Sharla, and Fiora getting plowed by slobby old men.

I'm just enjoying the fallout. Some people are overzealous about their games.

shes a fucking robot. shes a fake girl the same way she is a fake blade. literally worse-than-tranny tier

filter out the shitposters' names to fuck with people that bring them up for not agreeing with them

I want Pyra.

XB2 might actually get more then one. That's more then literately every other Xeno game ever made

If you even try and talk about the game and don't praise it at least 7x as often as you bring up issues, you get labeled as "Eric" or "XCX-kun". The dick-riders are the ones forcing out all of the conversations.

>not liking robutt
the fuck is wrong with you?

>Tfw still no doujin of Shulk, Reyn and Dunban Chain Fucking Sharla as they shout battle quotes

Negative, Poppi's girl power is superior.

REMINDER THE LAST UPDATE ADDED A BUG

Did you really have to have the exact same OP as last time

Replace Dunban with Riki and we've got a deal.

I am scared to ask but, can fingers open like that?

>Ctrl+F
>no Morag, Brighid, Meleph, Kagutsuchi
I'm here to save this thread