Here you go

Here you go.

>Nintendo Direct 2.22.18
>Starts off with announcing Mario Party 11. Normal gameplay is back, though the Car is still in as the Amiibo exclusive game mode this time. Minigames utilizing Motion Controls and HD Rumble are also used besides normal button ones, basically think of those ones as "1-2 Switch leftovers" and that'll tell you their quality. Releasing in the Summer.
>Segways into Odyssey talk. Odyssey Update comes out after the presentation, with the announcement of pre-orders for a Season Pass going up with the update. First pack releases in June and contains a new world based off older Mario games and 45 new Moons. Second Pack then comes out in October and contains a new World and a new playable character (Luigi: Only reason it's taking so long is because they need to fit every clothing item for his rig) Pre-ordering automatically nets you some clothing items for Mario, being a set that turns Mario into a blocky 8-bit version of himself and one that gives you Mario's Jumpman look with the longer thinner stache, "M-less" hat and such. More clothing items will come with the updates for the packs for free, and there are more you get in the DLC.
>Little bit of Wii U game talk and some reminders about things like Kirby, Hyrule Warriors releases April 6th
>Indie game talk, Bendy and the Ink Machine footage, Hello Neighbor announced, Freedom Planet announced, Stardew Valley multiplayer release date, as well as some stuff regarding Wargroove, Flipping Death, Shakedown Hawaii and Terraria
>My Hero Academia: One's Justice gameplay, Ochako and Tenya confirmed, releases May
>Ace Attorney: The Phoenix Saga releasing in May. Comes with the first 3 games in the series in 1080p. The other 3 will arrive later in the year.
>Mega Man X Collection. Contains all 8 games, releasing in August. Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 and 2 also release in May.
>Reminder that Mega Man 11 exists too, more info coming soon.
1/2

2/2
>Some stuff regarding strengthening more development tools for Switch - Clickteam Fusion exporter and GameMaker Studio exporter both announced
>Multimedia apps finally arriving on Switch. YouTube and Netflix are being released after the presentation, while a host of others like Crunchyroll, Amazon Prime Video, Funimation, etc are being released over the next few weeks
>Labo stuff: showing off other variables when it comes to building tools and stuff (the guitar and camera mentioned in interviews and such appear) and also shows off the Robot kit a bit more indepth.
>Batman: Arkham Collection coming to the Switch. Contains Arkham Asylum, Arkham City and Arkham Knight + all DLC. Releasing in Summer.
>Dark Souls: Remastered gameplay. It's Dark Souls, for the Switch.
>Message from Game Freak. Pokemon IS releasing in November. No info on the game, but they say more info will come at E3 so take Pokemon to be Nintendo's big E3 game (2016: Zelda/2017: Mario Odyssey, etc) Also comes with a reminder of Detective Pikachu being a thing.
>Crash N.Sane Trilogy announced for Switch (PC announcement after Direct most likely) Releases July, to celebrate My Nintendo is getting some Crash related goodies like Wallpapers and such

Please stop. You need help

LMAO DID HOU HAVE MORE FAKE LEAK SO
>No Pikmin 4
FAKE

haha ebin

>Crash N.Sane Trilogy announced for Switch
Are you unironically being retarded?

This is not a leak. This is your personal wishlist.
Stop.

But that's the only thing in his leak that isn't fake.

Were this leak threads so fucking numerous before? After I got a Switch I started to notice a few leak threads every single day.

>he doesn’t know

geez

>think of those as 1-2 Switch leftovers and that’ll tell you their quality

1-2 switch’s games are good, the issue is how fucking little it is

Why the fuck would Sony put his mascot on a fucking nintendo console?
What's next? Mario on a mobile runner?

>Batman: Arkham Collection
i believe this.

Crash is owned by universal

no pikmin...no fire emblem...no care.

>zero fire emblem news
Fake.

1-2 Switch is garbage, it's insanely overpriced and aside from most of the minigames being incredibly simplistic and boring, many of them are very easy to break or cheat at. It would be shit even as a free pack-in game.

Capcom isn’t humble enough to actually put the Megaman x games in a single package if they are still selling original collection in two packages

Do you even know how to be Jewish

scratch that, it's owned by activision

He doesn't know about a rumor.

Blinx is coming on Nintendo Swotch

This, op is a fag.

I bet they'd put them in a single pack because they know nobody would buy the latter half of the collection.
>boring, irritating X6
X7
>mediocre X8
The first 5 X games are the only really good ones worthy of a Legacy collection

There's a Crash and one of the Crash racing games on Gamecube as well as a Crash on DS you dolt

>Sony put his mascot on a fucking nintendo console
being this retarded

Which nintendo direct "leak" is most likely to be the real deal?

Honestly I was believing you until you said "More info will come at E3" for Pokemon. All major Pokemon game announcements are separate from Nintendo announcements. Gamefreak always has Pokemon exclusive directs to announce that shit.

Neither

We don’t get any leaks from here
And if we do it’s mostly from 2chan
Most Direct leaks are from “”sources”” That people like Laura and Emily Rogers stick to and bullshit that it’s their own

Pokemon Switch releasing for christmas.

I really don't know who you think you're impressing with this garbage

Well, its boring enough to be real.

Boco you of all tripfags should know using that shitty argument is the most basic bitch thing to do

Nintendo Directs have somehow gone from "oh cool, Nintendo is gonna announce some new stuff" to this autistic subculture revolving around conspiracy theories, predictions and fake leaks.

Can't help it. They're just so dull lately. The last time one was actually unexpected was getting Doom and Wolfenstein.

Yes. It was even worse before the formal Switch announcement.

Here some Metroid Prime 4 footage

That's the spider guardian from prime 2.

Such obvious bait and still they bit

Clickteam has announced they are working on a native switch exporter as well, that's info that's been around for a while now.

>Only 45 moons
I think this might be fake
>WiiU talk
Yep, 100% fake. WiiU does not exists in Nintendo's eyes anymore.

>>Segways into Odyssey talk. Odyssey Update comes out after the presentation, with the announcement of pre-orders for a Season Pass going up with the update. First pack releases in June and contains a new world based off older Mario games and 45 new Moons. Second Pack then comes out in October and contains a new World and a new playable character (Luigi: Only reason it's taking so long is because they need to fit every clothing item for his rig) Pre-ordering automatically nets you some clothing items for Mario, being a set that turns Mario into a blocky 8-bit version of himself and one that gives you Mario's Jumpman look with the longer thinner stache, "M-less" hat and such. More clothing items will come with the updates for the packs for free, and there are more you get in the DLC.
if fucking only

>Sony buying Nintendo
Love this meme.

He means Wii U ports

>a new playable character (Luigi: Only reason it's taking so long is because they need to fit every clothing item for his rig)
As much as I would love me some playable Weeg, he's already gonna be the balloon mode host. He won't be playable unless he switches spots with Mario, and that means Mario's gonna have to talk so that's never happening.

>Segways into Odyssey talk.
Why would they ride Segways to talk about Mario?

The Nintendo Switch presentación was leaked here, including Arms

I hope this one is fake, because shit this is a lot of lackluster stuff to put in a Direct. Mario Party going "back to normal" is like, the only good news.

YEAH I TOTALLY TRUST THIS, REMEMBER WHEN ALL THE OTHER DIRECT LEAKS CAME TRUE LMAO

I totally trust someone who doesn't know the difference between "segue" and "Segway."

SOMEONE GET OUR BOY ETIKA ON THE LINE!!!!!!

This seems so lackluster yet bizarre that it feels plausible.

>Little bit of Wii U talk

You discredited yourself right there

Netflix already confirmed they aren't working on a Switch port.

*Netflix customer service on Twitter
Do you really think they'd come out and say it like that just because someone asked them?

If so, why wouldn't they just ignore the tweet?

>why wouldn't the customer service ignore the customers?

>No Fire Emblem
>No Yoshi
>No Octopath
>Not even mention of Mario Tennis Aces

f a k e

This shit is so poorly thought out and written that I barely had to read any of it to know you're a faggot op. If you want to play pretend maybe get some friends and stop using Sup Forums as a sad replacement

>Ace Attorney: The Phoenix Saga releasing in May. Comes with the first 3 games in the series in 1080p. The other 3 will arrive later in the year.
Aside from the 1080p part this already exist and it's called Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy. They're not going to change the name; they'll just add HD to the end of it. Try again, fake-o

>"a little Wii U talk"
>Arkham Knight implying the Switch can run it
>Crash trilogy
Nice try

>Starts off with announcing Mario Party 11. Normal gameplay is back
Kind of sad how it's hard to believe right off the bat.

>new playable character (Luigi: Only reason it's taking so long is because they need to fit every clothing item for his rig)
You are actually fucking stupid, why bring shit up when you don't know the first thing about it?