Can it get any worse from here on in?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/homestuck/comments/7vryue/interviews_with_the_music_team
whatpumpkin.tumblr.com/post/170425850465
whatpumpkin.tumblr.com/post/170425868280
youtube.com/watch?v=a55Bk97jpPY
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u4ARyDBvWViWLFfAUd5b65U4xzO8-OMy25-tnoq7WqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It’s not going to get better, I can tell you that.

Well, the game hasn't come out yet. Of course it can get worse.

>Troll Jewish
What do they even circumcise? Their Horns?

Are any of them going to be cute
Even one

>tard eyes
Jesus
The only one i'm looking forward to is Duelist

Is that the poopsmith?

Include a subject next time, i almost made a duplicate. Now check this interview which is better than lame and old trolls:
reddit.com/r/homestuck/comments/7vryue/interviews_with_the_music_team

>The way that the Music Team “worked” up to this point, in terms of contributing music directly to the webcomic, was that work was shared in the forum and then Hussie would select a piece that he wanted to animate around. However, this general method was interrupted when Hussie privately asked Toby to compose music for an upcoming flash animation, which turned into the song Umbral Ultimatum.
>after Vol 9 there was one immediate degree of change: instead of personally selecting music from work posted in the forums, Hussie recruited Toby Fox in selecting finished pieces from albums for flash animations. Hussie had finally withdrawn from the team completely: “At this point any idea of a music team was basically irrelevant.”

I own a lot to RJ for organizing volume 10 since it made me disassociate moonsetter with the crap that was vriskagram.

_No

Hussie could have had a movie deal lined up. What happened?

Is stelsa a schlomo or a hershel?

Am i the only paying attention to the comic contest? Thought last week's runner up was better than the winner
whatpumpkin.tumblr.com/post/170425850465

For reference this was the winner
whatpumpkin.tumblr.com/post/170425868280

>troll jewish
IT'S JEWGISH
JEWGISH
TROLL JEWGISH
YOU FUCKING IDIOTS
WHAT THE FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK YOU FUCK THIS GAME

Kings Quest did nothing wrong.

The designs are so fucking lazy and unappealing. I just don't understand how they even have trolls like Chahut and The Soleil Twins who actually look decent on the same lineup as these boring ass trolls. Hopefully next week brings something better.

Homestuck is shit and only shit

the scrubber and duelist are the only ones i give half a shit about from the troll leaks that havent been officially released yet.

Fuck you, Act 4 was good.

Yes

>spade's slick
I'm still mad, fuck Hussie

I completely ignored this shit on the internet as it was coming out. I have no idea what this is about but it looks gay.

damn thanks for your contribution buddy

welcome to Sup Forums sorry i didn't have anything nice to say about webcomic

He killed billions

This is nowhere near how gay it gets.

enlighten us. the worst ive seen is cosplayers.

nani the fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=a55Bk97jpPY

>His spade's slick
Fuck you Cohen, don't ever utter the name of the greatest Homestuck character ever again.

There was an entire 50~ page segment about two straight guys stumbling into each others butts

Why is the red troll's sign a legit uterus?

Holy shit I thought Homestuck was over, what is this nonsense? And why doesn't Hussie just make a Problem Sleuth 2 and scrap all this Troll nonsense?

Is this STILL for that point and clicker adventure Hiveswap or whatever? How is that not released yet? The comic ended years ago after several more years of hiatustuck.

The first episode came out last year.

>Listen to Umbral Ultimatum on Youtube because Bandcamp is Toddposting me and I'm not gonna bother to make it go away for every album
>Listen to the beta Dumbral Ultimatum
>Leading to Penumbral Phantasm
>Leading to the Lofam track Pseudumbra Phauxtasm, which has Botw's main theme mixed in
>Track art is John reflected with godtier Calliope
That could've been a good use for her. Make her appear as a phantom in the corner of John's eye in his dreams giving him prophetic advice, and over the course of the story he learns to recognize her as his muse and help her to achieve her goal in stopping Caliborn.

It suffered the fate of most kickstarter games. Mismanagement of the funds (there's a conspiracy that the latest King's Quest game was funded with Homestuck money, look it up I guess or whatever) and the people running it not knowing how to make video games themselves. I'll be shocked if the whole thing gets released within 5 years.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u4ARyDBvWViWLFfAUd5b65U4xzO8-OMy25-tnoq7WqY
tl;dr it will only be complete by 2020

Yup. It's episodic now. It keeps getting better.
Where they making 6 or 8 episodes?

>2018
>Homostuck

Buy my game.

How the fuck do you overdesign trolls so badly? I mean they wear black t-shirts and gray pants in the comic for the most part, jesus fuck.

the jaw says alpha, but everything else says "one day i will rise the son of my wife"

Trying to cater to the fans by having trolls that are way wackier and crazier than last time

Reminder that this is Hussie's sister in law he's saying this to.

Reminder that HS ended in ACT 5, Vriska fights Noir and loses, then Noir destroys the entire universe and ACT 6 and up never happened.

It's not your game if you didn't write any of it

The only people even remotely interested in Homestuck in the CURRENT YEAR of 2018 are underaged tumblr shitters so they need to pander to them.

Act 6 had some good moments but I would gladly end the comic at Cascade to avoid the garbage that's been the past 7 years.

This is the only reasonable way to rationalize the Homestuck universe

Did Hussie do anything beyond design the initial joey

What video game is this from?

JUST

What is Hussie even doing anymore? Despite homestuck's massive fucking shortcomings, he's always been really talented. Wittles the Clown, And It Don't Stop, his use of colors and hussnasty art style. It'd be a shame if he just let all that go.

I can’t believe that Sup Forums actually has people that are excited about Homosuck.

Ddin't Tumblr hated the ending of Homestuck as well? I remember they bitching about no Davekat and stuff.

so homestuck is some kind of gay tails gets trolled?

How is homestuck so popular? Is it really that good?

Hussie is (or was at least) using some of his own money to fund the project, likely because of the Odd Gentlemen situation.

I'm with this user.
I see this shit on occasion but it always seems out of context, like it has none at all.

I think people are genuinely more excited for it crashing and burning

At first yes. And then it ended up being one of the worst things ever.

>I remember they bitching about no Davekat
There was actually a fair amount of Davekat, but no 99% of the fandom hated the ending, tumblr and sane people alike. What this is is they made up 144 new zodiac signs in an attempt to sell shirts and they have to shit out fantrolls to populate them.

It was really good, from like 2009-2012 or so. It's kind of depressing to think that all the good parts of the comic were in such a short time span where as the next 6 years were ok to garbage.

Hiveswap

>There was actually a fair amount of Davekat,
No trust me, even the most hardcore davekat shippers bitched because they realized they were screwed.

DO YOU EVEN CARE IF I DIE BLEEDING

>used to be a literal Sup Forumstard
>now is just another tumblrwhore

Name a bigger fall from grace.

I think it's more infamous nowadays. The beginning was quite good, before the popularity of the comic shot up and Hussie's head started getting bigger and bigger. But it really does seem like most fans eventually dropped off because of the constant BS.

I mean yeah he's gonna die.
They're still gay together and might have a threesome with Jade.
I don't really remember exactly, I only ever watched the credits once.

>excited
All that remains is a lingering feeling of indescribable disappointment. It's like seeing something nostalgic ruined over and over and over. You get used to it, but still can't look away.

Did someone say "Davekat is Canon"?

He was never a Sup Forumstard actually, he was a SA and Penny Arcade browser who liked to fuck with people. Now all that glorious hilarious cynicism has been crushed out of him and replaced with passive-aggressive unfunniness.

>But it really does seem like most fans eventually dropped off because of the constant BS.
You'd be right. They split the game into 8 parts (the latter 4 which you'll have to buy even if you backed the kickstarter) and the first one sold abysmally after finally coming out from a 4 year delay or some such. 80% of the "sales" were just the backers.

>Aradia and Sollux literally flew away and were never heard from again
Fuck you Hussie.

Dave and Jade basically keep Karkat as a house slave until he dies in twenty years. Karkat's so bad Dave would rather fuck an asian dog than him.

To save.. uh... just Jade, I guess.

Don't know why anyone would be surprised at that though, it was always a desperate situation between the two at best.

It Hurts that problem sleuth was so much better, yet forever out shined in popularity, all because he added the stupid troll romance.

How did it get worse?
I read it until I reached the giga hiatus, then I came back after I heard that it was progressing again, only to forget where I left off

People will tell you it's bad and was never good despite the fact that they were most certainly obsessed and madly in love with it for years

Any quality you liked about it is gone and it lacks any of the humor or... anything. Dave honest to god gives a big long speech about toxic masculinity.

gigapause was cascade right? Cascade was pretty good.
Act 6 started out decent and was kind of good for a little while, but as time went on and Hussie hang out with twitter sjws and pandered to retards it got worse and worse over time.
I had long since stopped thinking the ending would be good, but I remember the moment when I had stopped caring about the comic completely. It was some Jane pesterlog when they were doing a dozen of 2-character pairs at once

False, that wasnt a speech about toxic masculinity, it was him saying "karkats an alien so its not gay"

It was literally a speech about toxic masculinity, reread it again you dumbass.
Or don't actually, it's painful to read.

It was him talking about how awful bro was to him and how he hated himself for trying to emulate it. He's talking about toxic masculinity and about how gay he is for karkat.

poor hussie, he made homestuck to make fun of tumblrites but they were too fucking dense to notice and thought it was pandering to them

>look up ps tag on tumblr one day
>first post is some genderspecial headcanon chart
I'm glad it's not as popular otherwise there'd be more of this shit

>and then still leaves him
Pfffffff

>SJW's

Yeah, his biggest flaw was living in his brothers shadow, that doesnt necessarily relate to toxic masculinity

>tfw you were one of the ones madly in love with it.
Honestly I look at it anymore like I do my ex. Sometimes I'll reminisce about the good old days, get curious and look it up, only to be immediately repulsed by what it became.

Reminder the afterlife was immune to Retcon just so we could see Vriska cuck herself.

>Homestuck

The first 3 acts were so fucking comfy. Everything was so simple back then.

It does post-retcon. Also Bro is now abusive but no other parent/kid relationship is at all fucked up in anyway, just Bro.
Dave's no longer about heroism but accepting something something gay identity steven universe.

i miss old hussie

At least the music's still good, and the main guy behind that made something good too.
Fandom of that is garbage, of course, but it was a structured game instead of a 7-year long comic that slowly turned to shit

Idk man he still acted pretty heroic, if you hate the gay shit so much why not point out the actual Gay relationships from chapter 6

Saltlick?

How can we bring him back?

Kill Shelby and Cohen.
Or just wait for Shelby to be revealed as a pedophile or leave her wife for the next big thing like she does all the damn time.

After quitting Homestuck during Act 5, I re-read Problem Sleuth one day on a whim. I loved it so much I started reading Homestuck again, and when I reached the point I had quit at previously I just felt dead inside. Homestuck really does just start nosediving after the Midnight Crew Intermission chapter.