twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Old thread link
>Making multiple threads about this a day
You're pushing your luck, Obsidiots

Should I side with Berath or Galawain?

>hunter
Galawain

Cry about it larianigger.

I would tend to think Berath would make sense for a hunter as well. Plus the Fangs are kind of fags

he's right.

this is pretty much a general now, faggots

I can't find the hide helmet option

don't like it don't post on it

>discussing videogames on a videogame board is frowned upon here

O-okay...

Honestly, I like these threads, but making multiple of them a day is actually gonna lead you to the dark path where mods force you on /vg/. Just a friendly warning.

Post parties:

Fighter,Chanter,Mage,Cipher,Priest,Ranger. My watcher is the chanter rest companions.

It's ok, I wouldn't make a watcher chanter again.

>multiple threads a day
>implying my day hasn't just started and the old thread died
Honestly wouldn't mind having a PoE or CRPG general

You mean toggle helmets? That's because there is none.

>That's because there is none.
Obsididrones will defend this.

>put on helmet
>it disappears
wot m8?

larianigger genocide soon

Fighter, Paladin, Druid, Priest, Wizard, Ranger
Watcher was druid, it was pretty great

Too bad, having my ranger wearing an iron helmet with hide armour triggers me

Seriously speaking, I'll make a general (or someone else will) when/if we're booted. I don't think PoE is big enough to support a /vg/ thread all by itself, but maybe a CRPG general will be able to survive. We'll see.

There's a great risk of it just turning into a Larian vs Obsidian shitshow if it's a CRPG general.

steamcommunity.com/app/291650/discussions/0/618458030654929490/

>There's a great risk of it just turning into a Larian vs Obsidian shitshow

As opposed to the Larian vs Obsidian shitshow it already is?

We just have to get kiddinity-kun banned then. Actual RPGfags ought to love both Obsidian and Larian.

>There's a great risk of it just turning into a Larian vs Obsidian shitshow if it's a CRPG general.
Not really, because Larianiggers have already forgotten about their game.

>actual RPG fans ought to love h&s garbage with zero roleplaying depth
lmao

>look how special I am
kys nigger

You're too harsh on PoE, just because it's using the meme combat system doesn't mean it's h&s.

The fact that you think combat system has anything to do with a game being h&s or not and also the fact that you don't know that first h&s games were turn based already shows you know nothing of the genre.

Playing through poe for the first time. I keep reading that you should put a lot of points in your might, but it seems like a mediocre stat increase? Am I missing something or is 3%more damage and healing just not that great? Feels more worth it to go resolve and into for the speech checks.

It doesn't matter either way, unless you want to minmax for some reason.

depends on the class I guess what are you rolling?

>Actual RPGfags
Actual RPGfags are on the Obsidian forums. You get much better discussion there because everyone there are veterans of the genre.

Who else gave the souls to best goddess Woedica? She will reclaim her rightful place as the ruler over all other gods.

>official forums for any game ever

You want proofs of first h&s games being turn based? Here's the proof then: the first h&s games were PnP RPG campaigns where the only problem solving method was killing shit and no other alternative solutions were available. These adventure modules focused fully on the combat part of the PnP RPG experience and had next to zero roleplaying depth. Since all of these campaigns used the base PnP rulesets of their corresponding systems, they were turn based by definition.

So? It's a place for good discussion about the game.

Can you enchant helmets and hats in Deadfire? I don't want to wear ugly headwear again.
Godlikes are for faggots.

Not gonna lie, I'm actually surprised on how good the Obsidian forums are as far as the builds sub is concerned. I learned so much from people explaining shit.

>Who else gave the souls to best goddess Woedica?
Giving souls to Woedica is not an illogical thing to do for a power hungry and cruel character, since you basically get a foot in the door of her hierarchy of followers with the potential of replacing Thaos himself as Woedica's chosen. I wonder what will happen in Deadfire if you destroy Thaos' soul and give the harvested souls to Woedica. She would literally have no one else as a potential successor to Thaos.

Trusting a goddess who is known for never forgetting a slight after killing her right hand man doesn't seem like a good idea

>tfw can't decide between playing a wizard or a priest

Wizards are 200% rad.
Priests are gay religionfags.

Wizards are the only way to play.

>builds

PoE doesnt have any actual depth when it comes to character making you know. It's just min maxing

I hate how you need a character that pump nothing but mechanics

>PoE doesnt have any actual depth when it comes to character making
>choose to be a fighter aka literally the most straightforward class in the game
>already can build either a tank or a damage dealer that play completely differently
>othe classes have even more build variations including CC and various hybrid builds
>no character building depth
Fuck off, retard.

Get a wizard early on and it's no problemo

>I hate how you need a character that pump nothing but mechanics
>Just get a character and increase his mechanics skill
No shit

Any noteworthy Pale Elf interacts? Only one I remember is Nonton saying "You're far away from home friend".

I need help finding a portrait to match my character. Where my portraitbros at?

My portrait is just the guy with the black hood

kinda

I think you need a noose far more than you need a portrait.

Just the frost-hewn breach stuff.

Huh interesting. Does that let you peacefully finish it or something?

You can finish it peacefully with any race.
Just don't get spotted

Yup.

Worth preordering PoE2 now or waiting for a year+ for a complete edition?

Get it 2 years from now on for 75% discount. Obsidian games at launch are filled with glitches and bugs

What faction are you going with for Deadfire? My PoE1 guy was a sharkman monk, so I'm going with the Huana the first time around (they also seem like the most straightforward "good guys") but I want to try all of them eventually

I think preorder if you liked the first one. But watch the backer updates on the obsidian youtube channel to see if you like the direction of the game and maybe look at some backer beta stuff too. Obsidian has shown to run a responsible and transparent kickstarter campaign with the first one and they are being better about the second one even

If you actually care about supporting the devs, get it now. If you don't give a fuck, it's probably a wise choice to wait before release, as Obsidian games rarely (and by rarely I mean never) have a smooth launch.

You can finish it peacefully while slaughtering everyone but the priest at the end of the room.

So Pillars is now a clear franchise from Obsidian. Where do you want to see it take place next? I really want Vailian Republics. You can side with one of the ducs or some rebel. It'd be fucking awesome.

Whoever hires my edgewalker first.

Living Land
Though i'm also curious about The white that wends

>I really want Vailian Republics.
This or Readceras. Vailian republics for some cool cloak and dagger political shit, Readceras for a grimdark setting since the country is a shithole in every sense of the world. Needless to say, both games should use a fresh protag.

>world
*word

Aedyre. You'd probably be able to take part in a Haemeg for a quest. Would be neat.

>male-stoic
LET'S GO
LET'S GO
LET'S GO
LET'S GO
LET'S GO

Are guns better in the beta?

D:OS2 was discussed everyday for 3 months beforse release. Fuck off, fag.

Also, how are you going to name your ship, Sup Forums? I missed last thread.
>PikuĊ› (Trifle)

Sand Witch

The Mermaid's Folly

n'yah!

Nwah

cutie

Anyone have a rundown on the changes to gameplay? I know about dual classing to an extent, but what are the details behind it and anything else new?

Is there a higher level cap than WM2?

5 members party limit
spells are slower

Might is now Strength and casters need Resolve for spell damage bonuses.

Gay

>good changes
>gay
I don't get it.

So casters get more spell damage and deflection at the same time? Thats a sexy buff. Is INT still insanely strong for harmless AOE goodness?

But what about perfect balance with no dump stats?

>bad changes
>good

What are the bad changes?

How is the change to Resolve and Might bad? It lets you focus more when making casters. Thats nice.

5 party member, slower spell, resolve for spells

But, user, those are all good. And spells are slower because they are all per-encounter now.

They're all shit you mean

Unless you're a cipher a druid or a wizard that want to use those summoned weapons

I fucking hate that Cipher's get a weapon summon at max level but by then you're pretty much done with the game.

Then make a muscle wizard. Or cast one of the buffs that give you massive strength boosts.

Who is the best party member and why is it Eder?

>They're all shit you mean
The most powerful spells in the game have always been of crowd controlling nature. Confusion and Gaze of the Adragan have always been overpowered as fuck. Increasing cast time and changing the dedicated spell damage stat is not going to affect these spells and the CC Wizard builds aren't really going to be affected.

The one thing I don't understand is what did they do with Concentration? I know they've somehow changed it, but I don't know how.

are brainlet wizards viable?