Are you ready for an era of Battle Royale clones?

Are you ready for an era of Battle Royale clones?

Better than MOBAs, though not by much

Its already over, fortnite flopped

All these clones are just proving the west can't make games for shit and only copy safe idea's for a quick buck. Hell blizzard is probably making a fucking Battle Royale clone right now as we speak.

Huh? H1Z1, PUBG and Fortnite were all massively successful

I'm ready to blow my brains out

No they lost tons of money and the devs jumped off a bridge

Been dealing with shit like this since forever, so yeah I'm ready.

Oh, this is fun. Source?

it's not fair bros

So is it true that Red Dead 2 will be Battle Royale focused?

Why do people just copy whats popular, do they think their game is gonna be "the next hit" why dont they just come up with something original since nobody is going to drop a game they spend 30+ dollars on for another game of the same fucking price

im in a prealpha for a game from a company that is known for making some pretty good games that haven't sold well and their next is essentially a pubg clone because i guess they gave up

>all those AAA battle royale games at E3

That's bullshit, but I believe it.

my asshole

you better believe it bb cause its happening

What’s Battle Royale? All these games look like they’re based off of Hunger Games.

japanese book about people fighting on an island

What hunger games is based on

There's two movies for it too. Pretty good I might add.

this

I'm still waiting for my fantasy Battle Royale. It's all stupid realistic shit or cartoony shit. Where's my anime BR or fantasy BR? I want to be dropped off by a dragon.

>mfw I still play TF2 and CSGO and still have fun with it

i would definitely play this

?

Would you pick a class with set abilities like wizard, rogue, warrior, before the match and drops would be equipment, or would you start without a class and equipment would determine your class/abilities?

>Obsidian makes a battle royal

Enjoy Lawbreakers.

i can assure you someone is working on this

battel royale game r bad becuz v said so

There just needs to be less FPS battle royale games. Btw, haven't played pic related yet. How is it?

believe it or not, i just don't play games that i don't like, OP

don't have to worry about this on a REAL platform

Does Kirby Air Ride count as a BR? It's basically the same thing.

Don't worry Nintenbro, you'll not have to worry about the Shitch getting games. Ever.