Kingdom Come: Deliverance thread

Kingdom Come: Deliverance thread.

Please do not post Sup Forums stuff - it got the last thread deleted.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RbjaiZVVo00
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Open world trash
Fuck off

Pre ordered. I hope a mod will come to fix the disgusting looking HUD though

Weird that this is getting so much attention. I still have zero expectations for it and I think that's for the best.

Final build gameplay when? I want to see if the combat ai as been improved as from what I've seen is playable but disappointing.

It looks like it will be story driven. People who expect Skyrim or Mount and Blade even will be disappointed.

sjw

This is my own general concern. I was hoping the mechanics would be similar to chivalry MW. Even though that game failed I did enjoy the fighting style

In five days when it come out or you good literally google the years of videos that have been posted but hey who's smart enough to look that shit up.

Literally because the developer is 'le based'. It probably won't even be a good game.

t. black guy in Eastern Europe year 1403

He wanted gameplay from the final build so he could get an accurate representation of the AI since he's still working under the misguided impression that there will be a difference between alpha/beta gameplay footage and release.

t. barely contained asshurt
I didn't say shit and you're already on his dick.

Chivalry had fuck awful combat.

It looks a lot better than this

Euro jank has a big following

Play Mordhau. Chiv combat is pretty boring outside of being able to play with others.

and these people call me stupid.
I like the mechanics just not how the ai functions. They are very exploitable. Everyone I see kites with arrows until they 1v1 otherwise they get wreck. I would rather just stealth past patrols if that's how the combat is going to play out every time.

The devs have released tons of videos and even an old beta . We mostly know what the game has and what it will be like, unlike no man's sky. The historical accuracy and advanced combat is something no other game has, and some people are really exited for it.

People like you are why video games are bad now.

tfw total war ai and elder scrolls ai are basically the same from the first releases. It's like all anyone cares about is graphics.

>All open world games are bad

Get out newfag.
Fuck off SJW.

Its gonna be pretty good eurojank,Witcher 1 tier.
Pretty buggy,not for everyone,but pretty good

Can't fucking wait

Mordhau is just a PC clone of chivalry

Then why is it open world?

>The studio was in the thick of development when she joined the team, and it had already created a number of in-game objects, including churches for the towns. But Nowak noticed right away that all the churches had benches inside, something that wasn’t true of medieval times. Given the time and effort that goes into modeling a realistic 3D object like a wooden bench, the art team fought to keep them, but after some intense debate, the churches are now all bench-free.
/ourgal/

It wouldn't be very realistic if they fenced off the area randomly. You can wander around, but I don't suppose there will be much progression from just dueling bandits or stealing shit from peasants.

t.snow nigger

>It wouldn't be very realistic if they fenced off the area randomly.

So I can travel to India? Wtf kind of retarded argument are you making? No shit parts are going to be fenced off. I'm asking if there's no reason to explore, if you're just walking from point A to B, why is it open world at all?

>>All open world games are bad
Correct

Nice bait.

What are you mad about? It's not fucking Skyrim, faggot. It's supposed to be a realistic recreation of a limited area from the period.

Can't they just put the bench somewhere else if they put so much effort into it?

Yeah I feel the ai is probably the main concern of the entire game. Even the regular citizens The the people complaining about the combat probably should try it first. It is more involved than other games and is also more intense since you can't heal or change equipment during it. These this make it seem slower. To most who play the game beating average enemies will probably be more satisfying than beating average enemies in other games. Beating heavy armored guys could be more satisfying than beating bosses in games with simple combat.

All open world games are bad.

>waaah why can't the developer guide me to my precious cut scenes

Nice bait.

It's relatively condensed, plus there's a hunting skill, so maybe hunting is useful.

I just fear everything that looks good can be diminished by shitty combat experiences. (not the system but the npcs just standing there etc). I won't want to do multiple playthroughs to see the different approaches if the process to get there sucks.
maybe for food

they were likely super fancy church pews
i know those are a fairly recent development
when our cathedral was restored, the local bishop decided it should be restored to its state before the last major revision, so they threw all the XIXth century carved pews out
a bunch of 'concerned civilian activists' who'd never set foot in a church normally threw a hissy fit over it, calling it destruction of cultural heritage and all that

>open world
>trash
>too stupid to use a sandbox to rp

enjoy your on rails hallway sims fag

Now get a second autist like that so he can code good AI

I don't see the appeal of this. Unless you were entangled in political drama or were off with the Crusades no part of medieval life was interesting. What a bland setting, a low fantasy version would have been better.
This game is going to bomb commercially because most people have zero interest in roleplaying as a peasant in country they couldn't even find on a map.

nope, try again next time wannabe troll

Yep. Try shilling your open world trash shit some more next time, open world fag.

>I don't see the appeal of this.
No niggers.

"they couldnt even find in a map"
americunt education right?

Medieval life seems pretty interesting to me. You don't like ploughing fields, sleeping, and eating? Possibly being killed or fighting in a peasant militia?

Youre really pathetic and defensive over a definitely shit game

There's a big niche of people who want exactly that. It's going to be a cult classic for sure. It could even be a big seller if they're lucky.

Americans are only taught the history and locations of important countries.
Not a real reason cleatus

The game could be great but I fear it is going to bomb as well. Since it's already pissed off the SJW there are already "journalists" writing hit pieces about it and will no undoubtedly give it a poor review, scaring off normies.

Is that sarcasm? It's not like the medieval period was completely boring, interesting things were happening basically everywhere except where this game takes place.

The people attempting to shill this game are doing a terrible job. They cant even articulate why its good without shitting out buzzwords and desperately insulting anybody who points out how unfinished and clunky this garbage still is. You can feel the flop coming. Literally the only selling point was "hurr no niggers" and the devs took that shit back the second the wider community learned about the game

I think the Sup Forumsfags spouting how pure and white the game is will unnerve the normies more tbqh

You're the shill, faggot. Fuck off back to Resetera.

Eh. Normies don't read Sup Forums. The only people Sup Forumstards are unnerving is us, but that's par for the course.

This is exactly what's wrong with Sup Forums. Nothing's fun or based anymore. The thread is ruined. Can we just talk about the game?

>story driven
>open world
>shit combat
>shit ai
>shit optimization
>historical setting
No fucking thanks

No, but this game does have political drama it's like the whole point.

God would you fuck off. You're just parroting the opinions you think will make you fit in but you're strangling what's left of this board's culture.

shut up slavshit shills

This boards culture has evolved into parroting and memeing. Look how long it took for monster hunter threads to actually be about the game.

>My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge
There isn't pride to be taken in not knowing geography. Nobody cares about thousand genders, but countries exist and they have a history each. Being ignorant of most of the world is just creatura tier.

That's why we must support it to the end. It's the golden occasion to BTFO kotaku shills and motivate more devs to make game for white people.

I already pre-ordered and 3 of my friends did the same. Spread this game user and spread it far!

Poor false-flagging desu senpai. Might as well add a "Praise kek" to make it funnier.

Go play subnautica the devs are anti white as fuck you will feel at home there

There's nothing behind those eyes.

there used to be tho

youtube.com/watch?v=RbjaiZVVo00

Most people like pure white. Why do you think rich libtards live in exclusively white neighborhoods?

I have yet to find a rich libtard who willingly exiled himself into the ghetto.

>Please do not post Sup Forums stuff - it got the last thread deleted.

What the fuck happened to this place

Fucking cocksucking effeminate mods

My main concern with the game is how well it'll run and the combat.

>off topic shit purged
>lol fuck this place
Faggot.

Looks clunky and behind the times, when it was first shown a couple of years back it looked good tho

For me the combat looks just like M&B's. I think it will be fine if it's not controller optimized.

I'm serious I want devs like them to make more games without any diversity and Cather to white gamers or people who appreciate whiteness / white history in general.

I can't fucking stand it anymore when there is a forced minority / women protagonist. Eastern devs could be the saviors of the gaming industry.

Just take a look at project red.

I think it will not be what people expect, but have some neat things that more games should have. If you can use the disguise system anytime you want to infiltrate enemy camps, that would be really fucking cool. Just kill a patrol, equip his gear, and bullshit through high Speech/Charisma

A white world with only white people, this is something I will purchase

Those people don't play video games.

>interesting things were happening basically everywhere except where this game takes place

Exactely the opposite, you philistine.

Same here. I hate the permanent crosshair with a passion

All I know is that I hope that it will sell as much as possible no matter whether it is good or bad, as it could give a strong signal that there’s a real market for pro-white games and there’s no reason why everyone should join the anti-white bandwagon paraded by cultural marxists. Sure, the gaming journos will hate the game either way because it doesn’t affirm to their agenda, but it will not matter if the sales are good enough.

What kind of fucking garbage studio models shit first without putting in the research?

>Slavs
>white

>Cather to white gamers or people who appreciate whiteness / white history in general.
"Whiteness" is colonial meme. Virtually no one identifies as "white man" in Europe, there are Germans, English, Italians, Russians, Poles, Czechs, Greeks, Irish etc.

>56 % mutt comeback
that is nice sweetheart

Im really, really fucking hyped for this game. Exactly what Ive been wanting for years. But I do have one doubt.

I have an Xbox One and a PC with an i5-4590, 8GB of ram and an NVIDIA GTX750. For which platform should I buy it? I play games like GTA5 smoothly but for some other games like PUBG or Subnautica I have to put pretty much everything on low.

This, it has the possibility of becoming the number one pro-white game in a long, long time. The cultural war could really use a good victory like that, as it would put SJWs on the losing side for now on regards of vidya.

Can't tell if I'm reading Sup Forumstard posts or people trolling as them.

Maybe quest based open world like Witcher 3? That wouldn't be that bad honestly. Loads of caves with random loot wouldn't make sense in the setting and I don't think the dev would be that retarded anyway

But you can tell a slav and a white person apart just by looking at them

By that logic lots of asians would be white because they have pale skin

the combat looks terrible

Shill me on this game.

White or Slav?

Shit shill here only you. It's great to be slav, faggot nigger. Live among white people.

>the most politically important game in a decade
>he expects that people wouldn’t care about it
Shitshows like ME: Andromeda and Wolfenstein 2 put SJWs hurting when they realized that they can’t just push their shit so blatantly, now if Kingdom Come succeeds it will be a fucking killing blow on the SJW control over vidya. Journos may try to blackmail it, but it will only reveal how utterly corrupt they are even to the ones that didn’t realize it before, it will be a real truth pill.

He has a sloped cranium like slavs but his nose and downpoard angle eyes seem white

so mixed

Americans HATE it

It will be the greatest counterattack against the SJW corruption of vidya since GG.

Those eyes are pretty typical for Slavs, though.

Another sloped cranium coming through. White or Slav?