What do you think of the Wii Sup Forums? Do you still play on it?

What do you think of the Wii Sup Forums? Do you still play on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DD8A3__H6rU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Wii had good games, but it was by and large just a huge fad. The vast majority of consoles were bought literally just for Wii Sports and were promptly shoved into a closet when people got tired of pretend tennis. Any Wii games I play are played on Wii U

I'm about to play NMH 1 and 2 on it after I beat RE2

It's my childhood
youtube.com/watch?v=DD8A3__H6rU

I really like using the Wii remote. It's a good controller.

For some reason E3 2005 always sticks in my mind when I think about the Wii. Count on Nintendo to announce a console but show absolutely nothing about it other than the casing.

That and the fake Nintendo ON leak.

This. It's actually a worse system than the Wii U, in my opinion. In fact, I think I can call the PS3, 360, Wii gen the absolute worst gen in my life time.

you must be 18 yrs or older to post here

i broke my nunchuck other day and now i had trouble finding new one that not third party product.

>you will never play wii sports for the first time again

I should play again one day. I only finish Metroid Prime 1. Never started 2 or 3.

I was the few who enjoyed The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess more on Wii than on GameCube

user...

I keep mine around for these games.
Also as a Gamecube.

im playing mario galaxy 2 right now

bump

Anyone played the Fatal Frame 2 remake?

Yeah I have.

I just use the Wii U because it's a complete upgrade

Do you recommend it? I have 1 on PS2 so i'm deciding whether to get the Xbox DC or Wii remake

>have to go through more menus to get what you want
>"WANT TO USE THE GAMEPAD?"
>have to have your wii u plugged in

i'd rather just have the wii

Never played the originals but I hear from fans that's its an ok remake. Both the originals and the reamake have their pros and cons. More endings would be enough for me if I had to decide.

Yeah. Is good and different enough from the original. Play both if you can.

Gimmicky controller aside, games on it were pretty good. Really easy to mod and run other games off of it.

Oh yeah.
I still play DJ Hero 1 and 2 and rhythm heaven on it.

It's weird. I think back to the Wii era with disgust, (I had sworn off Nintendo for ditching the GBA and Gamecube for gimmicks), but I would still say Mario Galaxy 2 is my favourite game of all time, and my hacked Wii gave me more value than any console in history.

And still, the success of the Wii means Nintendo will forever chase after moms and babies, instead of focusing on their core audience. I get why, but I won't stop resenting them for it.

the wii is 12 years old this year user, you need to wake up

Best console of the gen after getting homebrew. Same with Wii U.

Play the Trilogy my man

is it easy to load wii games as "channels" via homebrew?

Yeah I used to do that, but it's just easier to load a shortcut to a USB loader as a channel and use that instead

I really don't miss the 7th gen. Sup Forums was probably the shittiest ever.

>WAGGLAN
>599USD
>PS3 HAS NO GAEMS
>RROD
>CONFMIRMED FOR BRAWL
>BUT CAN IT RUN CRYSIS

the Switch shitposting pales in comparison to those days.

Sans the Wii U, this gen wasn't bad at all.

100% this

>Xbone
>VR shit
>Muh politics forced into every game

This gen is garbage

You say that, but Sony has shown the same games 2 years in a row at E3 which still haven't been released, and Microsoft has nothing (and cancelled the one game they did have).

House of the Dead machine.

>Tfw red steel 2

>Xbone
Console itself is fine(especially the X). Microsoft simply flubbed the announcement. They're on the right path to correcting things, even more so with Game Pass.

>VR shit

Sony's just getting into an untapped console market like Nintendo did with the Wii and 3DS. Nothing wrong with that, gives us gamers more options to play games.

>Muh politics

What? Now your just looking for things to complain about that are't there.

Admit it, with the Switch erasing the Wii U's sins, Microsoft giving us cheap and 4K gaming experiences with GamePass and the X, and Sony doing damn near everything right, this is the best gen yet. All we need now is a Vita 2, PROPERLY MARKETED AND SUPPORTED.