Who here /hyped/

who here /hyped/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Isandlwana
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Georgians or Mongolians have the best music.

i was tricked by humble jew jnto getting civ vi

Wait, they are adding states as civilizations now?

hyped to pirate until all expansions are out

Shitty pun dude, look at a map if you're serious.

The graphics killed the hype for me back not to mention most of the leaders are meh. This looks interesting so I might buy it when it goes on sale.

Let me know when Complete Edition is out.

> bunch of diverse, dark skinned leaders
> leaders who should be white are brown anyway
> no new content except more Civs and one mechanics

Ayy

Hyped but its weird that Robert the Bruce is the leader of Scotland considering there were more important historical leaders than him.

>no new content
>new leaders, music, units and buildings, and new mechanics
Pick one

Civ has gotten too black. It's a shame really.

this pac has basically nothing of worth

I don't really get the point of a civilization game where it's full of uninteresting civilizations.

Like, why the fuck would I care about the fucking Zulus?

Because they were able to actually put up a fight with Britain in it's prime without gunpowder.

>another retarded american

KEK

Yeah, they had an interesting battle.

But as a civilisation, what makes them interesting besides "They won against the British once".

Nobody wants to play as Southend United just because they beat Manchester United once.

>they were able to actually put up a fight with Britain in it's prime
Lmao, you what?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Isandlwana
Educate yourself Bong.

20,000 Zulus vs 2000 Brits
Brits got suprise attacked.
2,000 Zulus died, 1300 Brits died.

>brits lost because they were heavily outnumbered in a locale they had no experience fighting in
The game was rigged from the start

And?
The invincible British Army got caught with their pants down, even though they were using modern weaponry.

And at Rorke's Drift they held the Zulu off, so there isn't an excuse.

>2,000 vs 20,000+ ambush
>put up a fight
Kek, in an actual skirmish they would have been annihilated (which actually happened. And you tell me to get educated? Christ, nigger. Get a grip.

There's no "And", that's literally just the stats of the battle.

They still let a bunch of spear wielding africans stick them like pigs. And it put off their invasions for a bit.

They still ended up slaughtering them like 4:1 by the end of the war.

Well of course, mass murdering of blacks was status quo of Africa at the time.

Still, better the Zulus than what, YugoSlavia?

>AI is still shit
hard pass

It's not really murder if it's War, user.

Frankly any of the balklan states would be more interesting than the Zulus.
The Zulu kingdom itself only lasted about 80 years.

Well south Africa needs something, its a big chunk of land, it would be weird with no Representation.

>YugoSlavia
Would be better than fucking zulus.

>people bitching about Zulus in Civ
Spot the faggots who haven't played any of the games before

>it's big so it needs representation
It isn't even the biggest country in Africa. By your logic Kazakhstan should get in because it's big, not because it's worthy.

>georgia
fucking what? at least add texas since it was actually a country

What about having them be represented by South Africa, like how Australia is represented by Australia, and the United States is represented by The United States?

South Africa as a country has existed for longer than the Zulu Kingdom did.

>gandhi

ottoman empire fucking when

gonna go ahead and give you the (you) since its possible you really are retarded and think georgia is the US state

Did those natives succeed in suing Firaxis for butting their tribe in Civ VI?

I don't like the loyalty system very much. You basically can't conquer anything that isn't right next to you or it'll just get flipped right back immediately. Sometimes even putting a governor in there isn't enough.

Shaka should be chubby/fat, thats my only complaint

I think you should read a book series called Destroyermen. They have some very detailed battle scenes depicting exactly the kind of technological/numerical disparity you're talking about quite often. As thrilling as it was in the books, it really goes to show how specific the firearms of pre-ww1 were in their usefulness. People seem to think "Lol brits had guns right why didn't they just rambo the zulus? Fags." but modern day firearms that we're used to are so overwhelmingly powerful compared to those things it's hardly even fair to refer to them with the same moniker.
Yeah they had "guns" and when they were able to utilize the strategies that complemented them it was a massacre. But if you're surprised attacked 10:1 well I'm surprised that many brits survived.

Looks like VI is a large step back as far as leader animation goes anyway.