LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

Hey, I actually grinned

I thought he was going to make a last stand. Didn't expect the last panel haha.

Words words words ect. Removing the middle panel.

Loincloths are my fetish

I like how he explains whats happening in the upper left corner in case its not obvious

honestly this could've been great if they got rid of that shit meme "lololololol" bit and making it him just throwing himself down the cliff like a madman and maniacally laughing on the way down

Thanks for stating the obvious.

Actually kinda funny.

XD

what about the facial expressions and the timing thereof?

>ragdollolololol

what did he mean by this

>Sup Forums is slowly starting to like Buckley on the contrary
2018 is going to be fun

This would be funnier if it was a Silver Enemy and showing off weapons that broke. 8/10 idea with questionable choices

Obligatory

Where's the joke, user?

Shit/10

>Leaving that shitty textbox
>leaving out the only mildly funny part of this shit

This is fucking stupid user

You didn't even try.

You need to shop the face from the second panel in than it's good to go.

still unfunny

>black people

inb4 lost

You'd have to redraw it for it to begin to be funny. Ragdoll is chuckleworthy occasionally and it's never funny to chase loot. Id trade a leg to have Buckley's motivation to draw because it's wasted on him

Where's the joke?

He's doing backflips down the mountain?

He sure is good at those backflips for a defeated guy.

attempts weren't even made

What is it with these fucking autists trying to fix these shitty little webcomics? It's usually hardly any text that they're sperging over, nor does one extra panel cut SO deeply into your PRECIOUS neet time. Besides, the joke's there regardless. Sure, get rid of some dumb meme text like "ragdollololol," so maybe you don't look like a fag for showing it to someone, but anything more is just autistic.

Best so far

Except the monster loot drops as soon as you deliver the final blow, so you’d have to chase down the materials themselves and not the corpse. Once again, it’s clear Bum Tickley writes his shit based on jokes he’s heard of games he hasn’t actually played.

The opportunity for a LOSS edit is right under your noses you idiots, COME ON.

>stabbed in the stomach

WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT

>The joke is there
Where, user?

not that bad honestly. could do without the ragdololol and the narration box

It's a sad day when you realize even Tim Buckley is funnier than Sup Forums.

HAAAAAA comics

this

fucking "intellectuals" picking apart pieces from meaningless little joke comics like a retard picking chocolate chips out of a cookie

The joke is that the player defeats the enemy, but they ragdoll down a mountain, so the loot is unobtainable. Nothing about the comic impedes the delivery.

lol

And, here we go.

How much do you give to Bucklys Patreon every month? Be honest with us.

sooo close, just give lornk his face from the second panel and this is the only decent autistic edit I've seen

this might be the greatest single comic buckley has ever done
i'm so fucking proud right now. we did this. we got him to the level where after a decade he was finally able to produce something approaching mediocrity. what a time to be alive

Now make an edit where it's Lilah wearing the monster suit and Link just stabbed her right into the baby.

I hate the word "loot" now.

Finally, a good one.

kek

This is the best version.

10/10

>57 posts until a loss edit

Sup Forums is getting sloppy.

>Link
>Talking

I can here to post this

>being this retarded
how the fuck can someone talk when they're dead

>implying Link can't talk
Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me princess

MMMMOOORON
FUCKING CLOSE THE LID
DONT FUCKING SPILL THE OIL
STUPID FUCKING NIGGEEEEERRR

Comic is shit, but you have to remember this entire forum is a constant example of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

updated for those who didn't get the joke

>any criticism is 100% shilling every single time, ever since people on Sup Forums started using the word "shilling," every single positive statement about things I don't like and negative statement about things I like made by every human being on Earth are completely fake

for once, could some degenerate here stop with the memeing and take any criticism, instead of hiding in their little elitist, "intellectual" and "vidya skillz mastur" bubble? face it, if you're sperging about shit like the content of a little webcomic or defending said sperging, you're autistic. that's it.

and yet here I am, sperging out about the content of some shitty little Sup Forums post. I too, am autistic. I've been assimilated into the shit singularity that is Sup Forums, eternally either baiting or being baited. goddamit

but yeah fuck you

This was funnier than it has any right to be.

That isn't a joke. That's just something that may or may not happen in the game. It's like making a comic where Link opens a chest after having odd dialogue with it on what's going to happen next. Wow, haha, what a joke.

well that's unusual

Sperg.

It was 55 posts technically. See,

The joke is the relationship between what the monster says and the action of ragdolling down as a means of preventing Link from getting his loot.

Try as you want after that autists and his 6000 fucking almost identical pictures of pear shaped furries in diving suits nothing will ever schock me ever again.

never heard of the Dunning-Kruger effect until now, actually quite concise in explaining the kinds of dumb fucks I happen to see a lot. thanks, user

HE POSTED IT AGAIN

this board is a world of pots and kettles, no exceptions

i get it but it aint making me laugh

What about the guy who does Kirby guro?

i unironically wish that was me

Dumb peasant pepe

You still haven't told us how much you give to his Patreon.

fuck me I should've said that

yeah, that

So the joke is the monster talks which is absurd because that doesn't happen in game, and then finds joy in ragdolling down a hill, which is also absurd because the monster is dead and cannot feel joy, but also recognizes it's a game and taunts the Link character with that knowledge?

$0

>figure 12
>our collection period
did someone do a fucking science fair project on Sup Forums shitposts?

Yes, we already know that you kill a joke by explaining it, congratulations.

LOL

>he doesn't know

This is why Barneyfags need to be brutally beaten to death.

Better, but still shit.