*inhales*

*inhales*

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHHHAAHAHAHAHAAAAH

What?

colossus has no shadow

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

A very nicely done remaster of a great game for a cheap price ?
Yea thats pretty funny

I feel bad PS4 kiddies won't get to play Ico

>cheap price

>A very nicely done remaster
>cheap price

>what is psnow

A terrible service

good joke. now show me the real cover

half the price of a "regular" game isn't cheap ?

Over twice the cost of Ico + SOTC(better version) isn't cheap.

Also Free on PSNow and free to emulate.

>paying for a game that you already played
>for the third time

This

You know, it wasn't a awfull remaster at all. Was a disappointing, because could be so much better and they ignore some key aspect of this very game.
Seeing this happening with a game you loved as a kid (and still love it) it's like a knife on your back.
SotC was the last game I expect to see in this situation. From now on, people will remind this as the "shitty remaster", not as the actual game itself.
I don't expect anyone to understand this.

>implying

I don't recall - in the original did you have to continually tap the Sprint button to keep the horse moving?

In the remake, unless I keep tapping, the horse slows down

So this is why there's no bc on the PS4.

if it's free on psnow that makes it even cheaper. Also it's not an upscale, it's a full remaster and i guess that costs more money.
I dunno, i think it's a good deal if you never played it but its just my opinion, have a good day user

>never has played the original SotC

You just had to hold it in the original.

I dunno, reading around it doesn't seem like many people got the game. Maybe they're still playing it though?

Too many problems for it to truly be recommended over the classic. It's just a budgeted fan remake with everything you'd expect from amateurs.

>someone got so mad at SoTC remake getting 92 score that he made this thread

jej

what key aspect?

Looks great

it's a complete remake from the ground up and it costs $35
meanwhile on PC and switch you have direct ports of wii u and PS2 games that are the same price as new games

too busy playing Dreamcast, Xbox and Gamecube at that time. I made the right choice

>edited in post
>choppoy Barba animation
>wander is completely fucked, animations and face especially