Puyo Tetris is confirmed for PC, is it too late?

Puyo Tetris is confirmed for PC, is it too late?

youtube.com/watch?v=GNJuQYgjA5U

Other urls found in this thread:

whyisdenuvobad.github.io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>port of a 4 year old game already on 7 different systems
nobody cares faggot

nice
eat shit

Postin' Arles in a Puyo thread.

Denuvo though....

Dual voice option is something long overdue

>tfw the 'master race' is more thirsty for ports of ancient games than even nintenbros

hello piratepedofag

post lewds

Lewds? Whatever do you mean user? These are just two girls engaging in forbidden love.

Is Ringo for lewd?

In the west it's only on 2 platforms.

PC ports only operate in extremes. Either Puyo Tetris on PC will be the most active shit in the world or it'll be a fucking ghost town

Not to mention it's not even one year old in the west.

Fuck Sega.

>in the west
>as if most of the systems its own aren't region free
>as if you need to know nipponese to play fucking ppt
No wonder all the english fags I played against online are so bad. You all are years behind the curve. Fucking bandwagon hopping newfags.

>look at how awesome and elitist special snowflake I'm, now I can have my imaginary upboats

Awesome, I'll play the fuck out of it. I put off buying it on the switch because paying for online is retarded.

I pirated the jap only 3DS version and ranked pretty high in multiplayer. Can't wait to stomp some nerds.

>Denuvo
No reason not to just get the Switch version.

Please elaborate on why Denuvo is no good.

Any game with Denuvo is guaranteed to not support Linux. You can't even play them with WINE. I'm not supporting more Winshit lock in.

What about Hitman TM?

Why do you use Linux if your hobby is vidya? It's like being into hiking as a paraplegic.

whyisdenuvobad.github.io

>buying tetris on a non-portable system

>Denuvo makes it difficult or impossible to play games without some form of internet connection. Sure lots of people have internet connections, but not everyone does. Requiring an internet connection for offline single-player games is anti-consumer.
Nigger, you need Steam which needs online connection to activate and install the game either way.

I spend at least 12 hours a day on my computer, including 8 hours on the weekdays as a software developer/server/admin/"cloud architect". Windows is simply unacceptable for the modern power user. Between the spying, intrusive updates that require restarting, resource hogging, viruses, ransomware, shit performance, closed source nature, and lack of developer tools. Just spend a few minutes on Sup Forums to see.

Also, I think you seriously underestimate the number of games available for Linux nowadays. I don't blame you since it didn't really start taking off until Steam for Linux around 2013. But pic related shows the current status.

>Windows is simply unacceptable for the modern power user.
Hint : A gamer is far from a power user.

Nigga Steam released close to 50 games YESTERDAY. In a few months the games released on Windows eclipses the total Linux library multiple times over.

It's already on Switch, so yes.