STR or DEX, Sup Forums?

STR or DEX, Sup Forums?

Guns.

Honestly looks alright for fan animation.

CHA, with a touch of endurance.
>Watermelonsuika.png
Fuck hiroshimoot images broken again.

The fucking oni. Meiling just had an off day, that's all.

>Meiling is DEX
Reddit pls go

as long as STR has tiddies like yuugi

DEX.

that webm is actually: massive STR vs high STR and DEX.

>High STR
If it can't even dent the opponent's END it's clearly not high enough.

you're underestimating yuugi's Massive STR

More like China was.

INT

>INT

Not Faith

>str = invincibility
Wel no shit I'll pick str in that case.

But we both know that's not true. STR doesn't have shit to do with CON (or TOU). That being the case, I'll pick DEX, and plate armour...and a weapon.

>Meiling
>DEX
What the fuck

>strength means you can take hits

how does working out your muscles make your face invulnerable to getting kicked?

>Plate armor on a Dex build
Enjoy fatrolling.

Lack of STR means your opponent can take your hits.

what game?

assuming your can move the weight of your leg at a certain velocity, you don't need to put much additional force behind it to KO someone.

>Enjoy fatrolling.
...No? I have high DEX. Fatrolling is exactly what I won't be doing.
>Lack of STR means your opponent can take your hits.
Only with pitifully low strength, and no weapon (weapons are equalisers, and why you only need so much str, but cannot get too much dex).

ironically in souls games dexfags can allow themselves to wear way more armour

>assuming your can move the weight of your leg at a certain velocity
user, throwing your leg at a person isn't kicking. There has to be weight behind it.

>and why you only need so much str
You need as much strength as is necessary to get over your opponent's CON. Enjoy getting your weapon stuck pathetically in the opponent's armor of pure muscle.

Thief 1 or 2.

>yuugi
The best.

Why can't we have a hyper badass Toohoo vidya.

ALWAYS GO STRENGTH

Naked Dwarf only exists in obsolete realities. If you're paying in the current version (albeit Longswords and Landsknechts expansion) you're gonna slice and dice your way through flesh so long as you're not using a literal stick (fuck you Silver).

Now I say, what in the fuck is that homo shit?

STR

Welcome to weebshit where dex means you hit with the force of napkins and strength means you're so grounded the laws of physics no longer apply to you whatsoever.

Fuck this shit looks like garbage. Who can literally stand this trash?

How big is her dick

Chinas butt!

>implying this isn't a dex thief build.

>t. mad dexfag

High STR will do a lot of damage if they hit high DEX, but they WON'T hit high DEX.

High DEX will do less damage than high STR, but they WILL hit them, and they won't get hit themselves.
Also weapons ensure that they're still gonna do a load of damage.

STRfags simply cannot justify themselves.

Pure LCK.

What's the point of this?

The average guy would demolish her in a fight.

>High STR will do a lot of damage if they hit high DEX, but they WON'T hit high DEX.
They will if they land a grapple successfully, the moment the Dexfag is stunned from the recoil caused by landing a hit on STR.

always high INT, SPEECH, DEX when i play rpgs. Just feels right.

INT

Then I just build shit that makes me stronger in every other stat.

having dex doesn't mean you won't get hit, it just means you will be harder to hit
and if str hits 1 times out of 10 it will have the same damage of dex hitting 9 times out of 10

They both have the same frame soyboy

>They will if they land a grapple successfully
But they won't, because grappling is a DEX endeavour.
>the moment the Dexfag is stunned from the recoil caused by landing a hit on STR.
Even such a LUDICROUSLY anti-DEXfag propagandist thing were to happen, the DEXfag would already have done the necessary damage.
You forget; it's both that the DEXfag has high DEX and that the STRfag has low DEX. You can see it's rather unlikely that the DEXfag is going to be hit (and the opposite is true, too). The STRfag has a very low life expectancy, I'm afraid.

After all, it only takes one or two blows.

>DEX fags

The average guy is either a lumbering fatso or a malnourished third worlder.

STR + DEX

>here, I shall fight him by running into him
That said, fatness is a legit way of absorbing blows. Sumo wrestlers are the way they are for a reason. However, it's not much compared to actual armour (or the damage of actual weapons).

Jesus christ calm down autists, all that left is for you to make wojaks of STR and DEX.

Not true. Dex usually has backstab or crit bonuses

you've never punched a fat guy in the face, have you?

Get the fuck off my board.

>60 kg
Fucking skeletons
>tackling over and over again
>"""""""fighting"""""""

>wojaks of STR and DEX

Are you guys seriously trying to suggest the average Sup Forums user couldn't wreck that woman in a fight?

Like, good for her and everything, she looks nice, but she's still a woman. A single punch from a normal adult male and it's over.

Neither matters when the boss is coded to insta one shot you if you don't iframe.

more like STR vs STR+VIT

More like
>Retarded weebfaggotry vs even more retarded weebfaggotry

>Are you guys seriously trying to suggest the average Sup Forums user couldn't wreck that woman in a fight?
lmao just who do you think we are

Whatever you say, kiddo.

So what's this goddess about? I have a vague awareness of touhou's existence from lurking for years but I never looked into it.

>wanting to roleplay as a slave to the gods

>the average Sup Forums user
You had a better point earlier.

Good idea dude

She's a big girl.

For you.

GTS = STR+DEX

That's clearly tank vs dps.

see

Gosh I wish that was me

Tall girls are the best.

>Cherry picking
Retarded weebfaggots defending retarded weebfaggotry with retarded weebshitposts.

Its very big

i wish real life was this

DEX.

i want to be marked!

INT!

get BENT dexfag

My erection is almost painfully hard.

Didn't this shit start out as some VN or Bullet hell game? I really don't see how it became so popular. Anyone can give a summary of it's rise to fame/infamy?

INT

I want to FUCK you

Heh, the STR fag didn't even notice the tricky play from the DEX god purposly doing weak strikes.
She already has 20 stacks of poison and bleed on her that will completely ignore her armor.
NOTHIN'

Guy makes bullet hell games with cute girls instead of spaceships
Art looks bad and the characters are vaguely described so that gives people enough leeway to do whatever the hell they want.
Nips make a lot of fan games about it.

don't post akamatsu garbage on the 2hu thread KUDASAI

I don't think thats actually true.

PERSONNEL

balanced fucking physical stats

QUALITY

Nah, he's ungodly high STR and DEX and TOU and he's even got pretty high INT. He took a lot of banes to make up for it, but he's still an insanely high-level character.

Meiling and Yuugi both use STR and Spirit tho. Meiling to enhance physical attacks, Yuugi to cause spontaneous explosions and other weird shit.

I ment to say balanced MAXED physical stats

I'm fine with this.