Mobile Games

Since the last thread died due to a number of posts, let's have another one.

Let's not fucking talk about mobile cancer you underage faggot.

mobile games are shit though

>underaged
nice projection. And yeah, let's talk about nintendo/sony/xbox for the thousandth time. Fuck off, will ya

Name 5 games that don't need to be always online, aren't gacha shit and don't have limited life's/energy.
And no, emulators don't count.

I agree, but mini metro and clash royale are both great when you're commuting somewhere and want to kill a few minutes

Even casual console shit would be better than this you fucking child.

Yeah okay OP
R8&H8

The Plants vs Zombies CCG is legit, but now I play Gwent, and there's no mobile version. rip.

Sorry OP but to this day Sup Forums is full of defensive autists and retards who will shitpost any thread on mobile, even when people try to talk about and support really good mobile games. It's pointless. Then of course more people end up on shitty mobile games which then do better and shitposters get to feel smug about making vidya worse yet again.

I play shadowverse on my pc

i used to make mobile threads

3% of mobilefags buy real games
97% play gacha or p2w shit

so you can get the fuck outta my face immediately moron

>lvl 12
>knight, xbow, mortar
fugg; I don't want to meet you bud. What arena? Don't you think that knight is op for 3mana, or is it just me?

I kind of understand, given how many mobile games are cancerous, but to hate EVERY game of this genre is just mindless

pretty much most board games....that's why I only play them

Who is your cardefu?

Obligatory Post for the best game that kills time. Where are my fellow PvZH lads?

Though it's also on the PC, duel links mobile has it good. Too bad it's only mobile that has the Japanese voices. It gets you yelling RIBASU OPEN.

Set 4 took forever to come out, but i'm enjoying frenzy and Mustache Monument combos.

>drops PEKKA
Psshhh, nothin personnel

properly defenced xbow will fuck this fat negro up pretty quickly

I liked Carabosse when I started

Good, completely free games

Indeed it did. I more so have been running Hunting Grounds the damn environment is powerful and fun.

vainglory or KOTOR if im away from home and bored.

Started dokkan a month ago. Should I go for a dupe of this guy? The int whis would also be pretty nice, but I also want to save up stones so haven't decided yet.

I'm in the challengers, drops up and down.
And yeah knight for 3 is pretty ridiculous
With the archers they stop most pushes.

Pekkas aren't major trouble, but I like using this deck too

Kill yourself normalfag

>Mobile shit thread at every burgers hours

I'm starting to see a pattern

it's 11pm in central europe now and that's from where I'm posting. I don't know what you mean

Pic related is pretty good although a bit grind if you don't know how upgrade your cards right

Mobile games can be both gacha and real games user

Though they're still pretty shit.

mega knight is fucking ridiculous. You seem to be playing for a while. What do you think the next card should be?

are there any non p2w card games?

Because card games are p2w by their nature

where my fellow alchemist code players at?

Online poker

Shadowverse lets you create good budget decks.
And you can excange cards you are not interested in for vials and create what you need with those.

Not every thread needs to be continued after hitting bump limit.

I need more mobile games that are also available on PC

>this thread
many years ago i remember joking about these kinds of threads being acceptable

Focus on some of the decent f2p units as a start (LR Androids campaign still going and LR Vegito Blue) while playing through the quests and save stones for the better upcoming banners like the PHY Super Vegito one and pray it will also have PHY Godtenks on it.

why would you post a version of that image filled with artifacts and with a giant caption that is vaguely related?
just post the original image
i swear, posters these days

I played Clash Royale like two years ago and fell out of it around the time they introduced the Lumberjack. I'm not saying it was because of Lumberjack or anything, just giving the timeframe. Though I also can't imagine the game got any better since then either.

Potion Maker!

Ay, that's good advice user, will do. Thanks! I'm almost done with the Androids and I'm waiting on the Vegeto. Already have his sa at 10 and with 2 dupes.

Plague inc.

Been sucked into Dokkan Battle with no way out.

right here

THis dood is 100% right

Even everything from fucking nintendo is better than mobile shit

get the fuck out of my board nufaggot

you have the sr chiaotzu and jaco? Those 2+ lr broly can instawin the world tournament

just quit. its a huge timesink without anything in return

im glad i could quit after 2 weeks without digging too deep into the rabbit hole

Merchant

I'm hopelessly addicted to Clash Royale.

holy fuck my man. How much did you spend?

It's alright for car autists.

I'm 100% F2P player, never spent a single dime on it.

MK is too strong desu
He does too many things and players need certain cards for a hard counter

I'd like a full sized dragon, like from clash of clans. But that's because I like the idea. For balance purposes they don't really need to add more cards, but instead balance what they already have.
I think a cheaper defense unit would be good, maybe 2 barbs for 2 elixir?

You're not the only one.

Im not even gonna bother maxing any of my epic cards. It takes way too much effort and requires me to sacrifice too many Epic Sunday requests. I'm requesting Mega Minion and Cannon Cart right now.

I have a level 2 Royal Ghost and not the slightest clue how to use him. Help.

Ghost is fucking broken, use him however you want and enjoy the wins

I stopped playing around when the Bandit came out but picked it up again about a month ago. Being able to gain chests now without worrying about losing trophies is a huge plus.

watch orange juice's video on it

He's not that great since they nerfed him.

He's a better knight. Play him on defense as you would a knight. Then, if you have the elixir advantage, back it up with something cheap, like a Hog or Battle Ram. I'd recommend putting him in a Pekka-Hog or Pekka-Ram deck.

I delete this game off my phone because it was too addicting.

we should be speaking of clash royale more

Are there any legitimately fun RPG-like games on Mobile that are free and aren't an entire cash grab?
Just want to play something while I'm on the go or on the toilet

What is it? Gacha shit?

Okay, I'll just play free to play games on my Ps4, fag.

It's a rip off of fire emblem.

Shattered Pixel Dungeon

Stranger Things: The Game is a really fun Zelda-like game. It's completely free, no IAP or ads.

What to replace ? Currently going archer to level 12
Mega Minion and Muskeeter are also good level

You don't need both Bats and Minions in the deck. Get rid of one of them and replace it with a Night Witch. Or Wizard for splash damage.

Nitrome's entire library. Redungeon's their best game yet.

I'd replace minions and lightning with wiz and e-wiz

SIF.