Refute this, Sup Forums

Pro tip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5bK8puFRTX4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying i played anything after the shitshows that were 3 and 4

Brotherhood is objectively top tier, and the original deserves it's own tier called "walk for 700 miles, kill one man, repeat" tier.

I would agree if it started on meh tier and went down from there

3 and syndicate should be in shit tier

Switch Unity and Origins.

they all shit

is II really that bad? I played it and really enjoyed it (I did not play the others ones)

replace unity with 3

what a fucking garbage list

II is the best imo

Brotherhood and 2 are better than Syndicate. Should at least be mid-tier and drop Syndicate down to low tier.
The only things good about Syndicate are Evie Frye, the setting, and the decent stealth gameplay.

Origins should be top tier
AssCreed 1 is the only super shitty one

I think it's the only game in the series worth playing

Where is Liberation in that pic?

>II being that low
>all of those new AC's higher than it

>AC2
>low tier

I have never met anybody as dumb as you, OP

Not OP, but Liberation is a mess and wasn't worth the 5 or 6 hours I put into it.

ftfy

I was replaying it last month. ACII was great back in 2009 but it doesn't hold up anymore, I'd say. Ending was completely rushed, didn't like the forced codex collectible pages, and missing sequences felt like a slap in the face. Newer games in the franchise are much better and have far superior stealth gameplay, like Unity.

The best part of Assshit were the games where you could just forget the assassin garbage and play as a pirate.

Ebin xD

This
fuck your trash series OP, played the first one for 2 hours and that was good enough for me to know that these games are giant turds

much better

>3 and syndicate above 2
>UNITY above 2
>1 and 2 equal
Mama Mia, this list is-a garbagio!

>tfw really enjoyed brotherhood

I still think Altair scenes talking with his master are the most KINO moments in the series.

>played first game for hardly any time at all
>all the knowledge I need to consider all sequels as equally trash
That's next level stupid user

OP here. I wanted to feature the main series only. I considered Liberation and the Chronicles games to be side stuff. And I didn't care to add all the mobile crap to the list, either.

>Ending was completely rushed
I disagree
It felt like a decent cliffhanger ending.
One where you don't necessarily need to see the next phase of the story--it can be left up to audience interpretation. A massive goal has just been achieved by the protagonist and the remainder of the conflict is assumed to be "in the bag," so to speak.

Like Mass Effect 1 with defeating Sovereign or The Matrix when Neo realizes that he is the one and defeats Agent Smith.

And the stealth was okay. It was much more of a social stealth game like Hitman than the more traditional stealth like Splinter Cell

>10 games all exactly alike
jesus christ, who keeps buying this shit over and over, this shit is ever crazier than roster updates

omg this is so eppicaly awsome Xd

Kys
Put Brotherhood in low tier

/thread

Black flag wasnt AC

This but unironically

idk the stupid names but the sea shanty one was the best one, the ezio one was pretty great and all the rest were mediocre.

Wow such originality

Black Flag > Brotherhood > 2 > eating shit > the rest

move Brotherhood to Top Tier
move Rogue to God Tier
move AC 2 to Mid tier
drop AC3 to Shit tier

AC3 needs to be shit tier.
Even the menus in the game were crap.

Nice

>played the first one for 2 hours and that was good enough for me to know that these games are giant turds

same.
played i believe 4 of those at some point and every time i got bored to death and had to uninstall after a day or two, everything from the combat to the "stealth" was utter garbage.

Now this is the one I can agree with.
Origins is on sale on the PStore, should I get it?

>Syndicate
>Not below Shit Tier
stopped reading right there

Swap Shit Tier with Mid Tier and swap Low Tier with Top Tier and you might just have a winner OP. No idea how you got it this fucked up in the first place though.

You hugged him, right?

>Playing Assassin's Creed
Far Cry and to an increasingly lesser extent R6 Siege are the only Ubby products worth playing.

shit > the rest

I'll never get the love for the series. Played through the first almost completely and was bored as fuck, then played 2 because everyone said it was so much better and it was still boring

Such a shame that they wasted Ezio's best look on such a filler story.
I mean Desmond's stuff was always trash, but even Ezio's story is a fuckin' snooze in Revelations.

its not supposed to be a joke retards

Why don’t people like Assasins Creed 1
>amazing over world
>only game that gets the atmosphere of its era correct
>best and most intriguing story, only really matched by brotherhood.
>10/10 soundtrack
>main assassins missions actually make you use your brain and plan your attack and escape.
>no pointless side shit, just pure kino.

Totally agree

Ignoring OP's bait thread
Assassin's Creed died with AC3 which is when the franchise creator Patrice Desilets left
AC4 was a solid game, but it barely had anything to do with Assasin's

One or two deserve to be in low tier but yeah pretty much this
>Automated platforming
>Braindead one-at-a-time combat
>Copypasted missions
>Tons of bullshit
>Shitty historical story framed by entirely unnecessary and much shittier sci-fi story

But the end was :(

>Muh Just the Messenger
What bullshit. His entire story arc was just to tell Desmond about some apocalypse bullshit?

Much better. Also never played Revelations, is it really THAT bad?

It's not BAD in terms of unplayable, but the story is weak, the overworld is weak, the additions to the gameplay are weak

It was the beginning of the franchise fatigue.
They really just didn't add much, especially after Brotherhood which was such a great refinement of II

Actual ranking here

correct

Juno comin' yo

>Rogue
>Brotherhood
>Revelations

>main series

If you don't think this soundtrack is glorious then you must some type of fool
youtube.com/watch?v=5bK8puFRTX4

No one is pretending anything. Asscreed games are trash. All of them. That's the most objective list in this thread.

2 and 4 are the only good asscred games

put rogue to at least mid and i'm sold

Why do people like brotherhood
>Made a casual series even more casual by having kill chains
>Rome was super boring
>The reconstruction shit felt very bare bones
>No memorable missions
>Kill everything on screen button

Revelations was better it had all that bullshit too but it at least had the hook and bombs which were neat

i hate they made origins an rpg. its tedious, more than even the repetitive original.

I've only played 1 and 2 and if this shit is true hell this is a great series then

didnt notice i had the option at first and felt bad, replayed the mission just to hug that lil sweetiepie

Immediately thought of doing this when I saw the OP.
Glad I figured I should check and see if someone else already did the obvious.

>It is the third major installment in the Assassin's Creed series, a direct sequel to 2009's Assassin's Creed II, and the second chapter in the 'Ezio trilogy'
>It is the fourth major installment in the Assassin's Creed series, a direct sequel to 2010's Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, and the third and final chapter in the 'Ezio trilogy
>It is the seventh major installment in the Assassin's Creed series, and acts as a sequel to 2013's Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and a prequel to 2012's Assassin's Creed III with its final mission being the prologue to 2014's Assassin's Creed Unity

>playing any of them after the first

>refute this bait
why bother

>top tier
>not on the top

I like Revelations, it brought a nice conclusion to Ezio's story and I liked the Altair parts as well.
It also had some neat gameplay addition's like the hook and enemy assassin's that would attack you when you don't expect it. The Janissary were fun to fight against and the Constantinople was a joy to traverse.
I was kinda indifferent towards the bombs and the bomb crafting seemed kinda tedious imo, but at least it wasn't intrusive nor forced on the player.

I can't defend the tower defense and Desmond's 1st person platforming sections though, that stuff was was dumb. Also the visuals and character model changes were for the worse, though the CG intro was great.
You can kinda tell that it was meant to be a portable 3ds game.
Only correct one
It's not bad, just slightly worse than AC2 and BH overall.

>i hate they made origins an rpg
You mean an Action-Adventure with "RPG elements"
I too hate this crap. BotW, Horizon, The Witcher 3. They're trying to pretend to be something they're not and I'm not even sure why. I guess because it's easy to disguise your terrible gameplay behind the illusion of having deep mechanics?
Fuck, just nuke the industry already.

These games were the fedora lord replacements for Splinter Cell.

You mean Prince of Persia?

Only black flag is in the right place

don't worry, OP intentionally flipped the side "God tier" starts on to cause people to reply to his thread

yeah i hate how they lock you from the main campaign over arbitrary levels which forces you to grind.
I think sidequests should be optional.

Also nuke the waypoints and markers, you cant get lost and explore when you get tunnel vision from following waypoints. The game is broken if you disable it since nobody gives directions.
Also fuck crafting

AC Origins is such ass, not even an AC game tbqh. never even finished it.

Unity had great animations but the controls were shite.

Syndicate was Unity but in london with at least a memorable story unlike unity.

the real AC series ended at 4.

>god tier
Black Flag
AC 2
>Top tier
Rogue
Brotherhood
>Mid tier
Unity
Origins
>Low tier
AC 3
Syndicate
>Shit tier
AC
Revelations

this tbqh

this

>playing any of them

Yes.

why are any of those not in shit tier

edgy

How many fools can I kill today?

There is only the God tier.
Rest of the games were trash.

And even then, God tier is pretty fucking generous. A great pirate game ruined with dumb assassin bollocks, and a jamiroqui simulator section every half an hour.
Shoulda just been it's own game, and had the upcoming skull n bones multiplayer in from the get go.

>assassins creed game
>assassins aren't even mentioned until the ending cutscene

they fucking ruined it with that shite, as well as the ending cliffhanger completely ignored in future games

were the graphics this bad?