youtu.be/rsEz9fi9rEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FLvCHQtJ6EM
Come play with me instead then.

>Plays public because solo is too difficult and no friends to play with
>Complains about people the same as him
Good thread

>tripping intensifies

what's a good melee weapon for someone who's been shitting up with bow for the entire game? Want to pick a new weapon, figure something up close and personal would be the best for me since I've already learned most dodge patterns and enemy choreography.

>KO monster
>every fucker in team flocks to head
>tripping intensifies

>playing multi

it's fun

Insect glaive is really fun and has lots of things going on. The key is to use the kinsect blast and Stat buffs to just tear shit up.

I feel like you never have to worry about stamina with it either, which I constantly am worrying g about now that I started using the bow

For bow, really you need to worry about positioning far more than stamina conservation. Best bet is to chug one of those half stam potions, or eat a wiggly litchi, then you can just draw to your heart's content.

Where my SnS bros at?

So how is the game? It seems a little sparse in content compared to other games in the series and I'm not sure I care for the story focus but what the hell do I know, I haven't played MH since MHFU.

>solo too difficult
Solo is literally easier. The quest modifiers make fights take longer and more people = higher chance to fail.

Online is just fun.

>yfw DB

The content is there, the issue is people are bumrushing it playing 12 hours a day because everyone on Sup Forums is a worthless NEET.
It doesn't have as much content as other entries in the series though, nah, but it's also 2 weeks into it's life, and doesn't have the benefit of being a G entry, and it's on a (for the mh series) new engine, too. I'm enjoying it, I have 60 hours in it already, and I have 0 reservations about being able to hit 100 or maybe even 200. If they update it at a reasonable pace, or keep events coming and don't just recycle them, it could be very enjoyable.

>barroth is ready to be capped
>retards attack it
???
why do you fuckers do this.
what inspires you to attack a trapped monster with health low enough to be capped?

Also, the "story focus" as you called it isn't really a story focus, it guides you through basic content, something that the other games in the series left up to the player to seek out, generally. And that mostly stops once you HR, anyway.

Slay invest you dolt.

Why is there no quest prompt?

I have played MHW for 85 hours and I'm nearly done. I have good clown suit already and I've beaten all the monsters solo at least once.

It's the same amount of time I had needed to get through the LR story in MH4U. I hadn't touched the guild quests nor anything else in 80 hours, but I had still the HR to beat, and all the guild quests to get to the Akantor, Rajang, Dalamadur and Ukanlos.

There's half the content of a vanilla game in MHW.

>mh4u
>u
again, mhw is like playing 4 vanilla. And even then, that's not really a fair comparison. Try c omparing it to tri or something instead.

But anyway, my point isn't that mhw is better or worse, just that there's plenty of content, 85 hours is still a fucking lot of time. not as much as other entries, but that doesn't seem like an explicitly bad thing, when half the time people talking about 4u are whinging about the fucking grind of getting loot. It's a lot more fair in world. And that appeals to me significantly more than the game lasting 300 more hours that are significantly more miserable.

I only managed to get about 110 hours before I put it down and am now just waiting for monster updates. Endgame is pretty poor as is quest variety, get some augmented gear and there's nothing more to do with the game

maybe you should join cap quests if you want to cap sperg

>search for thing I need on SOS
>no SOS flares found
>search again instantly
>one result
>quest started 5 minutes ago
???

There's a possibility that you might be playing the bow wrong. The bow is pretty much close and personal compared to all other range weapon. Spam R2/dodge charge cancel to reach max charge then ended with final pierce explosion shot.

I don't get why any one complains about content in this game. Monster hunter games revolved around fighting the same HR monsters over and over again, either solo or with friends, until you feel comfortable to learn other/all weapons to repeat the cycle again. No one play this game for the fucking story. It's all about gameplay, and MHW delivers overall.

Knowing Capcom, Monster Hunter World: Super Ultra Arcade Ultimate EX Hyper United Unify Edition will be release soon after PC release or in 1-2 years where the content probably double. Not to mention what people can do on PC like mods.

I do play bow like that, that's why I want a melee weapon since bow is ineffective as fuck for breaking, and now that I ebat xeno I need to actually get a weapon to break shit so I can upgrade from my trash tobi bow, and legiana shit.

also if you're spamming piercer YOU are playing bow wrong. It's extremely slow and position heavy. IF the monster moves even slightly unfavorably you whiff your shot, lose tons of stamina, and waste like 6 seconds that could have been 300-400 guaranteed damage by chaining charge3s.

what is this newfag bullshit? MP has ALWAYS been easier, you casual

How the FUCK so I kill an Anjanath

Stop sucking so bad

>rathalos weapons
>final level requires azure rath parts
>the weapon is still just red

STOP FUCKING DOING THIS. DONT MAKE SOME OF THEM THE CORRECT COLOR AND LEAVING OTHERS RED AAAAA

Focus on breaking the headplume when it's out, flash pods flash pods flash pods.

Hit it until it dies.

Not in World nig.

It is so much to ask for people to stop trying to fight the monsters in the narrow paths connecting areas?

Oh I'm sure, baby

What's the point of guild cards now? You can't join a person via their guild card anymore so it seems completely useless.

>tfw no dual plesioths
the starting area in the forest would be perfect for that fight

>MP has ALWAYS been easier
Spotted the newfag, who probably doesn't know that in Unite and P3rd, but I dunno about P3 for sure, that if you're playing with one player the monster's HP always will be for 4 players shit

>more HP makes it harder
what is this casualization?

>MP
>easier
I had to go solo against Nergigante because the fucker was all over the place with unpredictable moves and I couldn't stun him, not to mention the huge HP. I solod him really fast without carting. Single player is definitely easier than MP.

Their palicos will spawn in your quests when playing solo.

yeah, if you're playing with shitters it is. with decent players, it's easier

>implying shit that Unite's AI wasn't aggressive enough to fuck any player's shit up
Fuck off newfag

>easier
It's faster but not easier. It's much easier to predict the monster moves when you're playing solo, when you're online the thing will go all over the place and you'll have to run around all the time to hit it.

Really, I'd have never guessed.

Would it have really been that hard to let you join from guild cards though? Seems like such a simple thing.

There's no village and guild quests anymore, so if you go in solo, even against endgame shit, monster hp will be balanced for solo play instead of the usual multiplier

I think it would add even more to the clutter. We already have quests to join from the lobby and SoS quests which I think should be merged. It would be much better to just open the quest book and get a single list of online quests you can join instead.

How do I use flash pods

Oh when I said join from guild cards I meant join their lobbys. That's how the old ones worked. Swap guild cards so you can easily find where your pal or in game acquaintances are and join up in their lobby without much hassle.

>tfw people fight both blos in their small rest area

u sure you're playing it right? Bows and range weapons never have any problems breaking shit. Only difficulty for bow is cutting tail, unless that's what you mean by
>break shit
Here's a reference
youtube.com/watch?v=LK7mUjlxvhg&t=2s

How the fuck do you equip pod ammo in your slinger?

But that's much easier. Imagine having to run across the room all the time it does it's running attack. I like to lure it a little bit up so I can fight it in the narrow corridor, much easier to keep combos up unless you're a shitter who doesn't know how to time your dodges.

>zorah set

Put it on the hotbar or whatever and press square.

Grab it from the ground or select it from inventory and press square to equip it.

it only does the dig into wall charges in the rest area, doesn't it?

Are you talking about fighting one at a time or both at the same time?

Why is 3P considered an easy game?

>be working at monster hunter game
>suddenly genius idea
>put some immortal one hitting monster called nergigante middle of game
>pop open bottle of tears as 90% of players get carted into damnation until rage quit into eternity
>mfw

Wow. The coral area is so cool. But its so easy to get lost.
My first expedition was fun. I captured the Paolumu, slayed the Tzi-tzi ya ku and escaped the Legiana I happened to bump into.
I got those workshop dual swords with oddly high sharpness and water element. Really fun vaulting around slashing and dashing.

No, it does the running attack all the time too except it gets stuck on the wall so I can easily cut it's tail. It also goes behind the sand wall too from time to time.

Either way.

because it is?
Lots of changes were made from base Tri to lower the difficulty like Barroth being reduced to what we see him in P3rd and 3U, Lagi got turned into Khezu, and cats being overpowered as fuck when you bother to build them up in any capacity, also the item delivery service was like a proto-World item box where you could get shit on demand on top of a field pouch being added

unstable environments were really cool though and I wish they brought back the concept aside from the literally one time it was used in XX

And every buff they give the monster is entirely negated by the fact that you are much safer and have far more opportunities to deal damage because the monster will spend 3/4 of the time attacking other targets, which can only ever really make things more challenging for hammers.

I figured it was a final boss monster so I kept my distance when I first met it. I felt like I just had to survive and stall it and someone would eventually bail me out.
Turns out I was not wrong.
I did a little chip damage to it too. I'm pretty proud of that. Since I had like no potions left.

monster AI now knows to target players on low health to try and get kills, you also have to deal with shitters ruining your quests and dealing little to no damage while carting and possibly failing you

>so easy to get lost
Not as bad as Ancient Forest. The foliage is dark and blends with everything so sometimes it’s hard to see where you are going, especially at night. Really made me appreciate the scout flies fast. Also, you have not known true terror until you find yourself in the middle of the forest at night, smack dab in the center of the area that you just saw Bageljews just carpet bombed but nothing have exploded yet.

>terror
>he's on your minimap at all times once you spot him once

at least it's not long sword or dual blades
>trip
>trip
>trip

>This is my base form and this
>*gets red buff*
>this a super insect glaiver
>*gets white buff*
>andt his is what you call a super insect glaiver who has ascended past a super insect glaiver or you can just call it a super insect glaiver 2
>nergigante: lol this hunter just changed a bunch of colors so what
>hehe just you wait
>longsword user: has this guy really found a way to surpass an ascended insect glaiver
>hammercuck:no way he must be bluffing what would that make him double ascended
>and this
>greatsword guy: wha-whats he doing!?
*sends out kinect at nerg's horn*
>and this is to go...... even further... beyond
>*gets orange buff*
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hahahaha how the fuck is dying to the dive bomb real hahahaha nigga just put your shield up like nigga block the damage

I can't wait!
But anyway the reason I said that is because the Coral landscape is so outlandish and colourful and bright, and theres lots of little twists and turns. I ended up going in a circle stuck in the dragons nest at one point.
The other areas so far, in comparison, feel like a natural environment with logical progression.

Why whitty piggu so bad???

youtu.be/rsEz9fi9rEw

Yea my dude when you are rank 13 he doesn't die that quick. Besides I'm fine until he limps. Then just bam failed quest

1 dps.webm

meanwhile i fired 2 slice shots and did 4X the damage in 1/10th of the time that flying faggot did in the entire video

Glaive is worse than either. They're either in the air doing nothing or on the ground tripping everything in a 3x bigger diameter than the LS.

*autistically roars twice in a row*

That's because the guy is playing glaives wrong. You're supposed to get all three extracts, and that gives you +24% damage

This is how I beat him. Thew that shit up, took some chip and got some charge.

cant really fight anything in this game because everything roars or interrupts you
i wonder if they'll change anything in the upcoming patches

>single digit dps

Nigga it’s not the bagel I’m talking about, it’s all them little nuclear pine cones that I KNOW is just waiting for me to get close so that it can chunk my legs off. I was hunting Rath one time and both Anja and Bagel showed up. I only had one dung pod so I decided to use it on Bagel. He left after carpet bombing the area. Health was low so I put on my ghilie suite and crouched my way to the nearest bush. Guess what was in the bush. Not a bloody health wasp I can tell you that.

in g rank this is never a problem because most people gem in HGE

You can get earplugs.
Stop being a bitch.

HOLY FUCK the greatsword is one of the most ratifying yet annoying and clumberosme weapons in the game.

How do i miss less swings?

by the time im charge my swing the monster is behind me or too fucking far away

>gem in HGE
Uh what?

What did they change about SAED? I remember in 4U and Gen you really didn't go for a SAED unless it was safe to do so as you lost a lot for whiffing one.

2 or 3 sets have earplugs and none of them are rarity 8 so why the fuck would i even do or wear anything but Bezel? games garbage as it is theres no real incentive for using elder gear if you have to gem it with shit like earplugs or tremor

Anja isn't hard, if you're having trouble just stay away from him when he berserks (which he does every 5 fucking seconds) and try to stand right between the backs of his legs

>gorrilion single digits dps on the screen with a few double digits dps
>n-no d-damage!

is teostra's axe any good? looks rad tho

You don't lose charge anymore when you do it. So you just refill your boolets and go again. If you miss no biggie.

really good because it procs blast out the ass

High Grade Earplugs

Do my eyes decieve me or are those actually single digits numbers.

This

Been getting into SnS and so far I don't see any downsides to it you can combo forever.