PSA: After autistically spreadsheeting data for hundreds of hours I have concluded that despite the developers lies to...

PSA: After autistically spreadsheeting data for hundreds of hours I have concluded that despite the developers lies to the contrary, there is in fact artificial difficulty in this game.

There is an approximately (probably exactly) 10% bonus/penalty to chance to hit in beginner and expert respectively. i.e. when the game tells you you will hit 75% of the time, on beginner you will hit 85% of the time, on expert you will hit 65% of the time. My sample size was more than large enough to account for variance. Not large enough to determine the exact value of the bonus/penalty, but it's in the region of 10% and a round number like that would make the most sense.

tl;dr devs fucking lied

It's still a good game, though.

>artificial difficulty

no such thing

stopped reading there

take your shitter excuses elsewhere

>he's never played the US version of the original Castlevania

>no such thing

When the interface is actually lying to you about the probabilities you're basing your decisions on, that's literally artificial difficulty.

"no"

>take your shitter excuses elsewhere
It goes both ways. The game essentially cheats for you on beginner.

Proof? Show your data.

is that you sarissofoi?

autistic americunt ?

They really should have provided mod support for this
I like it a lot, but it's just too repetitive

This game sucked, it didn't understand that good tactics game live and die by positioning. BB is nothing more then linebattles

I believe it.

I'd say positioning is pretty important in line battles

>it's a 'devs drop the game before making it good' episode

Wasted potential. Luckily, I'm working on my own tactical RPG.

It's not. The only tactial movement in the game is on battle that take place on the side of a hill

Other then that you deploy and move forward in formation

Same, mine is a fantasy rpg. What's yours about?

You probably didn't play the game then, because putting guys with correct abilities in right places in the line is pretty vital to success.
No to mention orks and undead which can fuck up your formation.

Here you go senpai, this is expert. I did beginner as well but the sample size was much smaller and less conclusive because beginner is boring.

Where the hell do you find those dragonworms? Two games past Day 100 with exploring a fair bit of wilderness and not a single encounter. Nice DLC.

Wrong again retard. All your front row guys are going to be the same shield wall hammer/sword build, with spear dudes at the end of your line to funnel them. And your back line is bill hooks or archer/long axes. You're going to sit there and pretend it has deep tactical positioning because you need to keep shield guys in front of bill hook guys? Fuck off idiot, after you deploy there is 0 reason to do any real moment or positioning

>shield wall hammer/sword build
lol
get back to me when you discover 2h weapons and we can talk

>shield wall hammer/sword build
You literally picked two of the worst weapons for shield walls.

>how to recognize kiddies playing on normal mode/noobcore
two handers are not reliable. If you miss your attacks you die, when you move onto hardcore vet come talk to me lmao

yeah, sure buddy, keep digging that hole
a quick google search for top level strategies would clue you in that anybody who knows something about this game is very aware you're clueless

I play exclusively on ironman expert and 2h are all but essential in the late game, up there with stam archers and duelists. Sword and board troops are all but obsolete by then.

Also you still have shields on 2h characters you fucking mong, you just use quick hands so you can switch them out when required.