When did you realize that console games are getting too complex and difficult for you and made the switch to superior...

When did you realize that console games are getting too complex and difficult for you and made the switch to superior mobile gaming, Sup Forums?

Bully was a great LP and Matt's incompetence was the icing on the cake

I love seeing matt looking dead inside when woolie and pat talk about monster hunter

>Matt McDonalds

>30 parts in
>Matt clearly still button mashing and panicking over normal encounters

He's a grown ass married man who plays games for a living and he's unironically worse than DSP

Yeah I never realized how bad he was until I watched the Bully LP. The LPs I've watched with Matt in them are usually him in the background while Pat plays or they're playing a David Cage game.

i don't think he's ever been as bad as the bully LP or the last batman stuff
it's not like he has problems on fighting games and the stuff on his channel is edited so it's not like we can use that to defend / attack him

I honestly believe that people who grew up with more 2d games than 3d games can't handle them.

He can't handle platformers either.

theres a reason companies actually employed him as tester. remember that half life commentary screenshot
woolie isn't much better

Best Friends Skill Ranking
FGC games:
Woolie > Pat > Liam (with an honorable mention for learning new games the fastest) > Matt

Non-fighting games:
Liam > Pat > Matt > Woolie

why is he so mopey all the time?

He knows he's the worst but is too weak and cowardly to do anything about it

Bully had to be the worst thing they put out in mo-
>KotoR playthrough
Fuck, nevermind.

>mobile gaming
So overpriced, underpowered shit handhelds or overpriced, botnet, spyware, underpowered, shit touchscreen mobile devices.

Fuck you, no.

>Pat was rejected
You may be on to something here

Woolie’s more dedicated than he is good at fighting games, Pat ran circles around him in both episodes they were playing third strike

i'm enjoying kotor fight me
the problem with the menus is not a problem for me since i mostly watch their LPs as podcasts while doing other stuff

>I love seeing matt looking dead inside when woolie and pat talk about monster hunter

That's how you spot someone who doesn't really like videogames.
If you actually love games, you'll be overjoyed to hear people talk for 40 minutes about a game even if you don't understand anything they're saying, just because the fact that it's a game by itself fills you with genuine pleasure.

>since i mostly watch their LPs as podcasts while doing other stuff
Doesn't everyone?

>complex
Maybe for you, OP
I'm playing Kerbal Space Program and Opus Magnum at the same fucking time.

as it should be
so y do people still bring up the menu problem as the one big thing

>Yeah I never realized how bad he was until I watched the Bully LP

For me, it was FFX that made it clear. The fact that he was playing the most training-wheels mode JRPG ever and had to hold grinding breaks to barely get through it, that was when the casual sirens went off.

Not that I'm defending Matt because I'm a loser just like him ha ha, but there's a difference between focus group testing and quality assurance testing, the latter being what the SBF have done. If you look at the Bug Report videos on Matt's solo channel, you can see he really knows how to break games and seek out bugs, which is what QA is all about.

>he's unironically worse than DSP
That's cruel.

Everybody was giving them advice and they refused to take it.

They also had a guide for the wrong version of the game.

Loving every laugh.

I dunno. I can forgive them for being not the best at video games. They're entertaining enough to me and they seem like genuinely decent people.

>ha ha

What are you, twelve?

For not judging a person entirely based on a single aspect of their being?

Hearing them talk about it would kill me inside as well.
>Pat describes how some part of the series has been simplified
>Woolie: REALLY? *SIGH* how did people even play previous entries???

But you are judging them. Just not negatively.

desu if i started on MHW and tried to go back i'd think twice
have 1000+hrs on 3DS and every time it's the fucking controls and camera man